Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The amount of unapologetic Bama tag along coots are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

The amount of unapologetic Bama tag along coots are

Jan 11, 2016, 9:07 AM

disgusting. I have two nieces in Arizona this weekend. One is a current Clemson student, the other is a Scar graduate. One is wearing Orange and Tiger gear, the other is wearing Bama gear (no joke, it is in pictures). What would prompt a graduate from another school to buy gear for a totally different team. Even if you wanted to go, why not go in your own gear, or some nondescript black and burgundy gear or something?

My neighbors have been Gamechicken fans (the good kind, not the Tigernet FGF type) for years. I have never had a problem with them, and feel like they are family. However, their nephew is now at Bama, and they have ALL changed to Bama fans. All of them. Have ye no shame? The mother of said nephew has always talked crap to me about FSU (florida ties, but she went to a directional Carolina school in NC). I am ok with that. I have never mentioned Clemson to her, or talked any trash but she accosted me about Bama the last time I saw her. I asked, who is your team now? It is hard to keep up with you.

Two of my neighbors down the street have been Gamechicken fans during the streak. Leading up to the Orange bowl, they all said man its going to be tough for Clemson, they haven't played anyone like OU all year, you guys may get trucked, I feel for Clemson. I saw them after new years and all they said was roll tide.

I mean, for shame! Do you gamechicken, tag along, wannbe Alabama fans not see how sad your little act is? Win or lose, my Tigers made it to the game. My Tigers went undefeated through the year, and won a huge Orange Bowl matchup against a top 5 team. My Tigers did it. I didn't have to pick another team to suckle to get me there, and that has made all the difference. Win, lose or draw I will be a Tiger fan tomorrow. Will you be a bama fan? You make me sick.

-Tiger4lif3
Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh. you mentioned pics?***

Jan 11, 2016, 9:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha, point but uh no.***

Jan 11, 2016, 9:18 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haha, point but uh no.***

Jan 11, 2016, 9:20 AM

I guess you paid for the SEC wear

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If no pigs of said nieces it didn't happen!***

Jan 11, 2016, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Haha, point but uh no.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They all changed to Bama, huh? Frontrunners clinging to last

Jan 11, 2016, 9:49 AM

shread of hope to keep their true team, the SEC conference, alive and relevant in CFB. They are furiously jealous of Clemson causing them to pinball amongst our rivals. Pity them, especially tomorrow when they have no one left but us!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The amount of unapologetic Bama tag along coots are

Jan 11, 2016, 10:05 AM

Wearing a USC shirt would be odd considering they're not playing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: The amount of unapologetic Bama tag along coots are

Jan 11, 2016, 10:08 AM

Bud Light presents... Real Men of Genius.."Real men of genius...."Today we salute you, Mr. General SEC Fan."Mr General SEC Fan!"You spend your fall Saturdays, not cheering for your team,But cheering for all twelve of them."Why pick just one??"You remain cool, knowing that one of your teams will be successful enough to make you forget about your true favorite team losing.. claiming their success as your own."I' got a piece of the pie!"Each week, you carefully decide which of the 12 team flagsTo proudly display outside your home - a symbol of your devotion,Flying high above the rest of the trailer park."Soaring High!!"So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Mr. TideVolCock-DawgDore-RebTigerfor to you, Nick Saban is both a friend and a foe."Mr. General SEC Fan!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic