Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow

Dec 1, 2017, 11:05 PM

You guys will see how Suspect your QB KB is tomorrow when our D gets after him. We'll be playing in clemson backfield and the hits are going to add up on KB which means turnovers. We roughed up every QB this year and made them turn the ball over and He's next on the hit list. See you guys After the game Tigernet...And pls don't hide! Safe traveles to you all.

?? The U 27 - Clemson 17

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow

Dec 1, 2017, 11:07 PM

How many turnovers did the Pitt QB have?

Dec 1, 2017, 11:17 PM

How many did their QB have against y'all last year when Clemson took a big L at home against them last year. I see Losing to Pitt hits close to home for you guys. We lost to them on the road you guys lost to them at home...Sad!

Dec 1, 2017, 11:23 PM

Sad that you bring up a close loss to Pitt at home. Don't you remember what Clemson did to U in Ure house?

58-0 has never happened to Clemson in over 100 years of

Dec 1, 2017, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow ]

football. You want to talk about sad?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2017, 11:32 PM [ in reply to Re: The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow ]

Ummm you literally said in your above post that you rough up EVERY QB and make them turn the ball over. Perhaps your definition of every is different from mine.

Dec 1, 2017, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Re: The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow ]

BTW I can't speak for every Clemson fan, but I seriously doubt any of them have lost a second of sleep over the loss to Pitt last season considering we went on to win the NC, so no it doesn't really hit close to home or anywhere else.

How did Miami do in the National Championship last year?***

Dec 2, 2017, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Re: The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

They’ve seen what a Pitt loss did for us last year. Now they

Dec 2, 2017, 12:10 AM

think it’s “their turn” or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'm sorry. What was that about Pitt?

Dec 2, 2017, 6:57 AM [ in reply to Re: The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow ]
image.jpg(23.0 K)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry. What was that about Pitt?

Dec 2, 2017, 6:59 AM [ in reply to Re: The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow ]
image.jpg(36.3 K)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2017, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Re: The Turnover Chain comes out 3x tomorrow ]

Zero. Pitt fumbled twice and forced a 3 and out both times.

Dec 1, 2017, 11:08 PM

Looks like a solid prediction to me.

Dec 1, 2017, 11:27 PM

Another imbecile

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 1, 2017, 11:09 PM

You just make sure you don't hide. The o line you will see tomorrow night isn't FSU.

Dec 1, 2017, 11:13 PM

Has your defensive line played against any national championship caliber offensive lines? You will get exposed this weekend... both sides of the ball.

Dec 1, 2017, 11:53 PM

Nope. ND's is overhyped. They are big and slow.

Dec 1, 2017, 11:18 PM

Ohhhh, there will be a defense living in the backfield, it just won't be yours:)

Dec 1, 2017, 11:20 PM

When Clemson kicks that ayss tomorrow don’t forget to come back and take your medicine like a man.

In 24 hours, no one will ever know you existed***

Dec 1, 2017, 11:24 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we add this dude to the people that come here

Dec 1, 2017, 11:24 PM

to troll only to never come back after the game?

Honestly dude, 58-0 was not that long ago, and you really are not that good. You are nowhere near the level of Clemson, you have Richt (choke) as a HC. There is a reason you are a double digit underdog.

Dec 1, 2017, 11:25 PM

What an imbecile

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 1, 2017, 11:26 PM

Coot troll.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless his heart.***

Dec 1, 2017, 11:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Bless his heart.***

Dec 1, 2017, 11:38 PM

Ha! ETN gonna bust through your line and he'll be in the endzone before your LB'S even know what happened. KB gonna stiff arm one of your boys for a rush TD and drop dimes on a suspect secondary.

Dec 1, 2017, 11:35 PM

I was worried about the Coots more than I am Miami
and wasn't worried about SC at all.
Dude you will find out fast like that Clemson is on a different level than the U.
The Tigers will control the game from start to finish.
I could almost see us shut you out
A big fat Zero

We feast on mediocre QBs like Rozier

Dec 1, 2017, 11:36 PM

We’re too talented and too deep... and there’s no way you’re taking the ACC championship from us. We’re not frauds like Notre Dame... and that hokey ghetto chain bulls#it isn’t going to do it for you in Charlotte tomorrow night.

Tigers win 35-10

You’re right about it coming out three times, it just won’t be what you’re thinking:
1- out when the team leaves the hotel
2- out when they get off the bus
3- out when they come out of the locker room

Congrats on your pre-game championship. Too bad there’s no trophy for that.

Heard that same noise from Auburn, Louisville, VA Tech, NC State and USCjr. Your toughest road game this year was Duke, maybe? Buddy, we ain't Duke. And this is a road game for you pal. It ain't going to be neutral. That place is going to be 85-90% Clemson. 58-0

LOL...bless your heart...lol***

Dec 1, 2017, 11:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 1, 2017, 11:49 PM

Two things:

1.) I can't really tell if I'm still smelling the burnt chicken on my fingers from that grillin', or if someone here is still pissed off about their blind loyalty to a dumpster fire program.

2.) 59-0 against two QB's

P.s. You're really uninformed. I guess you'll find that out tomorrow.

**In all reality I hope it's a good game. May the best team win!

and if so... you will score 3points

Dec 2, 2017, 12:01 AM

Or there about... statistically Miami is one of the worse in generating points off of turnovers.... but whatever makes you feel better. We've loss the turnover margin and won a CFP championship, how about you guys?

Dude do you realize how pathetic you are here?***

Dec 2, 2017, 12:06 AM

LOL. Despite your confident words, it is obvious that deep down, you are scared.

Dec 2, 2017, 12:10 AM

Scared because “da U” hasn’t really played anyone close to Clemson’s level all year. Virginia Tech is good but not great. Notre Dame was really overrated.

Scared because Miami hasn’t shown that it can win a road game, on a big stage, against a good team like Clemson.

Scared because you know that your team was lucky to beat FSU and Georgia Tech, two teams we beat easily by two touchdowns or more.

Don’t get me wrong, your Canes are much improved. They will be one of the best teams we’ve played thus far. But we are much more talented, much more experienced, and much better coached than you. And it will show on the scoreboard after it’s all said and done tomorrow night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: LOL. Despite your confident words, it is obvious that deep down, you are scared.

Dec 2, 2017, 1:16 AM

WEE TOOO DEEEP??

The u has not seen a defense like directed by Venables and carried out through an NFL front seven and rotating. Who is the U's backup QB is the question. Think you all going to stop the team that leads you in sacks, we live in your backfiled all day, and KB will show the u what a real dual threat QB looks like, who out-dualed action jackson. We've been here before, we've played much bigger games on much bigger stages and frankly- against much better opponents. The Tigers win by a 2 TD's.

Just hope that somebody on the Tiger team

Dec 2, 2017, 12:29 AM

shares this with the players.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2017, 12:31 AM

You might as well leave that stupid chain at home. We could turn it over 3 times and you still gonna lose by 17.

I feel sorry for ur mother

Dec 2, 2017, 2:45 AM
image.jpeg(46.7 K)

Nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2017, 4:51 AM

LMAO

Won't take advantage of you since
you're saying "U" by 10 but I will take
the Tigers & 5 for a "C" note or 6pk pepsi

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic