Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Trump 3 ring circus continues
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

The Trump 3 ring circus continues

Apr 13, 2020, 3:46 PM

Unreal how stupid Trump is. Unreal

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-denies-plan-to-fire-health-adviser-after-trump-retweets-supernumberfirefauci/ar-BB12zkgv?ocid=spartanntp

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't it be great if TigerNet had a separate board for

Apr 13, 2020, 3:48 PM

politics & religion?

Oh wait..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Trump knows the difference, maybe he'd show the OP?***

Apr 13, 2020, 3:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump knows the difference, maybe he'd show the OP?***

Apr 13, 2020, 3:57 PM

Not like it's the first political post in the amphitheatre... And, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've it on good authority that even if true, it would not...

Apr 13, 2020, 4:04 PM

make it O.K.; of course, leftists are sheep, no argument there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've it on good authority that even if true, it would not...

Apr 13, 2020, 4:08 PM

So it's ok in the amphitheatre to post a pro Trump or conservative opinion but not a left wing democrat opinion?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure I covered P&R in support of bob's post, which...

Apr 13, 2020, 4:16 PM

was both helpful & directional.

No, the amphitheater is for Clemson-related non-sports

Apr 13, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I've it on good authority that even if true, it would not... ]

posts only. Or at least that's what B-Meist® told me one time. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Just once? If so, let's hope this is not like golf...***

Apr 13, 2020, 4:21 PM

Re: No, the amphitheater is for Clemson-related non-sports

Apr 13, 2020, 4:28 PM [ in reply to No, the amphitheater is for Clemson-related non-sports ]

So this thread is Clemson related non sports?
Ok, so I don't know how to post a thread but point being, not being argumentative but there is tons of posts in the amphitheatre that has nothing to do with Clemson. I'm seriously trying to understand why it's ok to post a pro right wing or no wing post but not one like this.

https://www.tigernet.com/user/TigerOmally-30129

Message was edited by: kerigantoo®

That's a user profile; a lot of posts 'n such in there...

Apr 13, 2020, 4:51 PM

This thread was moved to P&R a bit ago.

It's a big place, TigerNet, 'magine you'll find many posts far afield of their proper forum. Can it be frustrating? Yes, likely, but following someone clearly in the wrong only makes you so as well.

I hate P&R boreds, so heading back to the friendly confines of Tiger Board(s) to chat up happy occasions.

Be well, kerigantoo®; yours & all as well.

I see you edited while I was responding, just click on the particular post in the user's profile, then copy the address and paste. As I wrote, all kinds of posts all over the map, no doubt about it.

TNET would be a better place if political posts were BANNED

Apr 13, 2020, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Wouldn't it be great if TigerNet had a separate board for ]

Cutigerbob, you just touched on something I found myself thinking about recently and wishing for TNET to ban politics altogether. We're all here to talk Clemson (sports, and mainly football) right?

Personally, I don't go to Walmart for tax advice, and I don't log into TNET to catch up on my politics.

"Never discuss religion or politics in mixed company". Isn't that what we were all told growing up?

I don't know about you, but If I'm curious about somebody's political opinion I'll ask. When I don't ask, it means I'm not curious and I don't care. :)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET would be a better place if political posts were BANNED

Apr 13, 2020, 4:49 PM

Totally agree. But it's ok and even applauded by most in this thread as long as it's not leftist or Greenpeace or whatever. Needs to be consistent.

Re: TNET would be a better place if political posts were BANNED

Apr 14, 2020, 11:18 AM

Agreed.

There are plenty of people we all get along with just fine even when we hold different political ideologies. There's so much more that we have in common than differentiates us and it's counterproductive to TNET's to have its posters bantering back and forth through the narrow prism of political ideology. It always gets nasty.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of his followers have been making threats

Apr 13, 2020, 3:49 PM

against Dr Fauci. He has bodyguards now because of it.

Anyone in the public eye who states an opinion is going

Apr 13, 2020, 4:01 PM

to have threats made against him/her.

There are nut jobs everywhere and on everyone's "team".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unreal how stupid your face is. Unreal.***

Apr 13, 2020, 3:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: The Trump 3 ring circus continues

Apr 13, 2020, 3:55 PM

Trump is not firing Fauci and never planned to.He played the useful idiots in the left wing media like a violin.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 8:30 PM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1249470237726081030

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he really retweet such an obvious lie?

Apr 13, 2020, 8:37 PM

Apr 13, 2020, 4:01 PM

Your grammar has betrayed you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yo, the Bernie Bro's board is over on FGF, right before Delusion and Derangement.

Trump is doing a great job! TRUMP 2020!

^^^ Voted for Billary... ^^^

Apr 13, 2020, 4:07 PM

and thinks Biden, Cameltoe, Pelosi, and Schumer are a bastion of intelligence and wisdom.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Apr 13, 2020, 4:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Apr 13, 2020, 4:17 PM

If Fauci would quit running his mouth so much and making stupid projections and just do his job, the stock market might not drop every time the little grandstanding twit goes center stage like the world's almighty soothsayer. Just shut up and push aggressively for a cure which should be his primary and ONLY focus!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 4:20 PM

So I guess Pelosi and Schumer are more intelligent than Trump TD ? What a joke.

Apr 13, 2020, 4:33 PM

So when did Fauci first contact Trump to let him know what we had in our hands? People criticize Trump by saying he doesn't listen to his advisors what I would like to know is when did Fauci first communicate with Trump the seriousness of the situation. Fauci should specify that we includes him. To paraphrase, Fauci could have said "it would have been nice if we had gotten a head start on this thing and it includes me."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 4:58 PM

Fauci said at the end of January that this would be no big deal in America and I’m paraphrasing.Many others including Pelosi,Cuomo and Deblasio said the same based on the information they had.I understand they are not POTUS,but they have more people listening to them as opposed to Trump.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 5:46 PM

I'll just say this, there will be a formal congressional inquiry at some future date and time. Now is not the time but both sides as well as POTUS have made it political.

That being said, imho, there's going to be a lot of you right wingers shocked what comes out under oath. It was well known and well discussed in January and mid January at that.

The Dems didn't really say it wasn't a big deal, just were PC against the Chinese... Saying WHO is partially true.

The biggest mistake Trump made was gutting the knowledge base internally. Been there done that in state gov.

On January 27, Schumer asked Trump to declare a public

Apr 13, 2020, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: The Trump 3 ring circus continues ]

health emergency over coronavirus and to authorize emergency funds for the CDC. Not everybody was asleep at the wheel.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic