Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Woke up. Can't sleep. Watching replay. Herbstreit, second
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,056

Woke up. Can't sleep. Watching replay. Herbstreit, second

Dec 8, 2015, 3:28 AM

half quote," In the first half, Clemson's only running game was Watson, but in the second half Gallman is getting a little more running room". Folks, they just put up a stat. Gallman has 96 yards in the second half at this point. " A little more running room"......And yet, during the Bama game, they were saying things like," Henry is having a MONSTER game".

If DW wins it Saturday night, he and Clemson EARNED every vote he got!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should note that the Bama game was on CBS.

Dec 8, 2015, 3:47 AM

CBS shills for the SEC to the point that I never put their games on the TV with sound.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The friend of my friend is...

Dec 8, 2015, 5:17 AM

ESPiN's economic woes has forced them to take on new business partners and give larger roles in the college sports business to other Networks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Woke up. Can't sleep. Watching replay. Herbstreit, second

Dec 8, 2015, 5:08 AM

Yeah, Herbie was the master of the "understatement" on Gallman's 2nd half... 96 yds in the 3rd qtr and 74 yds in the 4th.

Then, he was the master of the "overstatement" at the onsides kick when he stated affirmatively, "no one was offsides." Yeah, Herbie, someone WAS offsides (#30 for UNCheat). He was offsides because the HL said he was offsides. Given the performance of that officiating crew up to that point, do you think that there is any chance at all he would have thrown the flag had he not been absolutely certain? Go back and look at how many calls (and no-calls) went against Clemson... including the no-call for the viscious targeting hit by #42 against Zack Brooks on that very play...give me a break. Go whine to someone who'll listen.

I almost wish that I could say the offsides call was bogus... it would cancel out one of the many screw-jobs we've gotten from ACC officials against Tobacco Road teams over the years.

FINAL SCORE: Clemson 45 UNCheat 37. Time to move on! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Woke up. Can't sleep. Watching replay. Herbstreit, second

Dec 8, 2015, 7:10 AM

Should have been targeting on DW4 when he had to leave the game as well...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The SEC propaganda machine is too widespread.***

Dec 8, 2015, 5:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The SEC propaganda machine is too widespread.***

Dec 8, 2015, 7:02 AM

Lunuquist always sounds like it's the first football game he's ever watched.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The SEC propaganda machine is too widespread.***

Dec 8, 2015, 7:28 AM

In his mind, it is. He can't remember more than a week back! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,056
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic