Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These jokers think their guns make them powerful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1

These jokers think their guns make them powerful

May 3, 2020, 12:25 PM

On your computer, look at these Internet images of guys with guys protesting the Michigan statehouse. They look very menacing brandishing their automatic weapons.

The problem is, they aren't powerful. And that reason is simple: computers and the Internet. The world has changed.

Remember those Indian uprisings? Not really? Well, at times in the 1800's tribes of Native Americans had enough, seized the white man's guns, and rose up against the endless creep of Americans onto their land. Man for man, the Native Americans were tough...they came from a warrior culture, had the pain thresholds and physical and mental toughness of warriors, and armed with firearms they were a handful. At Little Bighorn they actually notably won a big battle against the American 7th Cavalry, killing 268 of 700 infantryman along with the now-notorious General Custer...everybody knows the story.

But they were doomed. A gun is just the point of a better spear. Far more important than the spear itself is the ability to make more spears and for men to wield those spears, and farm cultures produce far more men and spears than hunter-gatherer societies. The tribes died in a flood of men and guns, and the survivors got marched off to reservations. For the most part we barely remember they even existed.

And far more important than the ability to make spears and men is information. This allows you to make better spears - you know, planes, tanks, smart bombs - and know everything about your enemy.

The government now knows who these protestors are...where they live, where they work, who their relatives are. Everything. It takes a simple facial-recognition program and a database.

If the government ever decides to come for these guys, it won't even take the army. It'll just take cops...and it certainly won't be when these protestors are standing there armed and ready, looking for a fight. It will be at a time and place of the police's choosing - at work, at home, at church, anywhere they can swoop in and take them when they are isolated and vulnerable and probably surrounded by their wives and children. Such is the value of information and we exist in a web of it. There's thousands of data points on each of us now.

These guys aren't, say, Antifa. They aren't pre-organized into cells connected only by encrypted ciphers. They're just dudes with guns playing the Revolutionary Game like it's still the 1960's, like the world's paradigm hasn't changed beyond any sort of recognition. They survive only on the government's tolerance.

For good or for ill, this is the world now. Just my own observation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2nd A , guess they are powerful ,

May 3, 2020, 12:29 PM

sit back Princess Liberal BS is OVER !

Re: 2nd A , guess they are powerful ,

May 3, 2020, 12:35 PM

MRTTMT said:

sit back Princess Liberal BS is OVER !

Sorry, thought I was posting this to the P&R board. Apologies. It should get booted over there.

If it sounds like I'm crazy about this, I'm not. Thanks to the Internet the world has changed to an immeasurable degree. I don't know if, say, the Chinese have any way of coming back from the power their government has on them. Take a look at how they were using tech to track their citizens during the Coronavirus epidemic. Their daily routines are being tracked and tagged, even followed by drones. If they weren't authorized they couldn't even ride the bus.

The. World. Has. Changed.

And it's kind of chilling.

“They survive only on the government's tolerance.“

May 3, 2020, 2:42 PM

That is totally backwards.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: “They survive only on the government's tolerance.“

May 3, 2020, 3:29 PM

We agree. It should be.

The things we have built have changed the balance of that power.

Re: 2nd A , guess they are powerful ,

May 3, 2020, 1:34 PM [ in reply to 2nd A , guess they are powerful , ]

mrttmt, these bozos are a disgrace to gun owners. these demonstrations and the rhetoric of the NRA are the biggest threat to 2A. Remember most people do not have guns but understand hunting and safety but these clowns are looked at as idiots. Go back to the 60,s and 70,s when society asked smokers to just be respectful to the majority that don't smoke. They said hell no and yelled freedom. Look what that attitude got them.

Re: These jokers think their guns make them powerful

May 3, 2020, 12:31 PM

at least they would learn what freedom really is once they have been sitting in a jail cell for a few months. But these are just children in grow men's bodies playing with their toys and seeking relevance in a culture that is slowly leaving them behind.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2020, 12:44 PM

These jerks are not assembled in peaceful protest, as is the right of every citizen. They are engaged in a blatant attempt to intimidate government officials and their fellow citizens who disagree with them. They are why I am adamantly opposed to open carry. I'm fine with concealed carry for personal protection, but too many of the open carry crowd want to cow the rest of us. It ain't gotta work. Sad thing is it's a good bet at least a few of these folks have not been taking precautions and will infect other "protestors," who will go home and carry the virus to their families and friends.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The chubby man-child with half a beard,

May 5, 2020, 12:12 AM [ in reply to Re: These jokers think their guns make them powerful ]

full face picture all over the internet. Next minor traffic stop, he's going to make somebody pretty happy as a weekend prison-wife.

Quozzel I love your football analysis. Politics not so much

May 3, 2020, 12:37 PM

Sports or politics, You have every right to your opinion ... but it doesn’t mean your opinion is right.

Re: Quozzel I love your football analysis. Politics not so much

May 3, 2020, 12:50 PM

DueWest said:

Sports or politics, You have every right to your opinion ... but it doesn’t mean your opinion is right.

See above. I am not making any sort of political statement. I'm actually talking technology, and the reality that the Information Age has forced on all of us.

The only thing the government needs to roll up each and every one of these guys is the will to do so. There's this ever-growing database on all of us now; we can't just fade into the hills anymore.

That's the reality.

May 3, 2020, 12:40 PM

Quoz, I think you meant semi-auto.

It’s scary and quite evident he doesn’t have the proper training or wherewithal to be carrying, what with his finger on the trigger. This man is an accident waiting to happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2020, 2:59 PM

Lmao his finger is not on trigger

I'm pro-2A but those guys are an embarrassment

May 3, 2020, 12:47 PM

to responsible gun owners, their states and the country.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm pro-2A but those guys are an embarrassment

May 3, 2020, 12:58 PM

Tell me how many people were shot, beat up, or how much property was destroyed ? Can't say so much for Antifa !!!

Re: I'm pro-2A but those guys are an embarrassment

May 3, 2020, 1:53 PM [ in reply to I'm pro-2A but those guys are an embarrassment ]

Amen!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha it’s so funny to see them play dress up soldier.

May 3, 2020, 1:00 PM

No chance they would actually fire those. As dumb as it was when they did that in VA for the 2A rally, at least doing so was relevant. Here it’s just try to act tough, when in reality everyone that sees them just laughs at how stupid they look.

Re: Haha it’s so funny to see them play dress up soldier.

May 3, 2020, 1:10 PM

This won't be popular, but my instinctive sympathies are with the protestors. I've always been a natural rebel; I don't like The Man much. I don't like the ever-growing vice-grip hold that technology gives guys with power over those below them and I think we need to push back on that as much as possible before we look around and discover we're living in Orwell's 1984. And blue-collar folks have been taking it on the chin for decades now while the rich keep right on getting richer.

Now the government is telling these guys - many of whom are less than two paychecks away from eviction - that they can't even work?

I understand the anger, I really do. And it's about a whole lot more than the Coronavirus.

Armed revolutions tend to be about inequality as much as anything; when you see this sort of thing popping up it's a glaring red flag there's some serious issues brewing under a culture's surface. We need to address those issues. In a hurry. Before populists use that anger and turn it towards their own ends...and everybody loses. Just my .02 on that issue.

Oh I have nothing against protesting. But dressing up

May 3, 2020, 1:25 PM

and bringing a gun just makes them look stupid. They are so desperate for attention, that they have to bring a gun to a protest. Since there’s no chance of them actually using it at said protest, it’s not intimidating, and just looks silly. Such insecurity on display, it’s very entertaining. It also takes away from their ultimate cause. People who might normally be sympathetic to their cause might instead criticize them for showing up armed.

Re: Haha it’s so funny to see them play dress up soldier.

May 3, 2020, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Haha it’s so funny to see them play dress up soldier. ]

I saw it called GI Joe Cosplay and I laughed at that a little while .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yeah, they're idiots, everybody knows that people

May 3, 2020, 1:18 PM

WITHOUT guns are powerful.

https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20060817/gun-ban-genocide-the-disarming-facts-1

Re: Yeah, they're idiots, everybody knows that people

You're missing the point.

You're fixated on the gun, and what will happen if the government misuses it.

I'm a lot more worried about the government misusing what's on their computers. It's far more dangerous.

May 3, 2020, 1:23 PM

I do believe the Constitution certainly allows under both the 1st and 2nd amendments for the citizens to gather peacefully to address their grievances against government and the right to keep and bear arms.

You seem to be well fitted to live in the Orwellian city of Oceania and could assume the identity of O'Brien who works in the Ministry of Thought quite easily.

This dude has every right to carry his gun any way he sees fit within his Constitutional Rights. I find it odd so many have strong opinions based on a picture. I carry openly and concealed and it's us who keeps this Right a Right. I don't care if it's 3020 the Constitution still matters. I don't see how this dude practicing his Right to carry makes anyone look bad. We are in a time where Liberals and Progressives are looking for any reason to take people's gun Rights away and if you don't think so then you're blindly ignorant of the times we live in. As far as the Government is concerned your right that it is an intimidating stance. It's a message to the Government telling them it's the people who hold the power. It's funny you think the Government would mash them like a bug because the last time I checked the Government has never fought anything. They sent my dad, uncles, and brothers to do their fighting so you telling me if things ever hit the fan that my family isn't going to stand by me? If you think that then your brightness setting is set all the way to the left. I just find it disappointing that during this past few months how many Tigers fans are willing to give their Rights away and that have such a narrow view of something people hold dear and have given their life for. The Constitution isn't a suggestion, it was the building blocks of this great nation and forfeiting even just one of them means the end of all of them. It's a sad day when people think because it's 2020 certain Rights should be tucked away and hidden not to be proudly upheld and demonstrated. When you can look at a pic and think you have someone pegged then thats the definition of racism and regardless of what white liberals tell you you can be racist to white people as well. This country is crumbling and it's not because of Constitution loving patriotic Americans thats for d@mn sure.

May 3, 2020, 2:47 PM

Quick question , do you whole-heartedly believe that this guy and his buddies will be able to stop their guns from being taken should the government decide to ban them and possess them ?
Spare the bravado and the " gimme liberty or gimme death speech " , do you think that this " militia " type would stand a chance against trained soldiers with orders to seize ?

I don't . Not that I want it to come to that , but if it did I think the skirmishes would be short and one-sided , given a good long look at some of these " Militias " .

DB23

May 3, 2020, 7:39 PM

Needless to say you never were a student of history. I,must remind you that rag tag militias took on and defeated the greatest army of that time. The first shots fired at Lexington and Concord were the result of "a guy and his buddies" taking under fire the British because they had come to seize the militias arms and supplies.

There are about 394 million privately owned firearms in this country. Should the need arise there will be millions of "a guy and his buddies" that will appear on every street corner and every crossroad full of the "gimmie liberty or gimmie death speech and bravado that you seem to greatly disdain. I won't continue to bore you with the patriotic hoopla because it might I am sorry to say offend you.

In closing I would remind you that the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Special Ops, CIA and anybody else you can think of have been in Afghanistan for twenty years and still have not defeated the militias of the Taliban.

Anybody who thinks he and his

May 5, 2020, 12:33 AM

moron buddies are going to resist a prepared SWAT or US military team is just a danger to himself and others. And that danger comes from eating the fresh product from his diaper more than anything else.

Just remember, if you ever touch federal property

May 5, 2020, 12:06 AM [ in reply to Re: These jokers think their guns make them powerful ]

while armed, including just driving through the post office parking lot, you are a felon. If charged and convicted, you lose the right to possess a gun forever. I know plenty of idiots who do it all the time.

More pigs

May 3, 2020, 1:27 PM

Wisconsin

Michigan

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More pigs

May 3, 2020, 1:35 PM

Useful idiots like you are the first terminated when authoritarianism seizes control.

Re: More pigs

May 3, 2020, 2:15 PM

The pictures are there. If you entered the capital with a weapon then the authorities will be arresting you in the near future. Lose your cwp and right to have a weapon. I voted for the president last time but soon after I started to prepare for these type of people. I know it is big to call for revolution but I hope that all realize if it starts then your child and grandchildren are going to die in the conflict and Russia or China will then take our country. Time to wake up.

There are folks of every cause

May 3, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to More pigs ]

Who are a bit overboard in their fervor...and it may well be embarrassing to the majority who favor the same cause. Nonetheless, they are free to wear the 'banner' that says I'm taking a stand, dumb though my look may be. Regardless, don't let the lipstick belie the pig attended and stood its ground, as is its right. To freely assemble, I'm very grateful and wish folks well in expressing their beliefs.

I am embarrassed that too many politicians felt that even suspending rights was the correct action, especially when Americans of all walks chose to abide in responding to the unknown of Covid, only to watch, in trust, as decisions were made to over-reach the powers of various offices. As a result, when a similar 'trust us' message is delivered at a later date, it may well be a tougher sell. I'm not a frog and won't fall into that trap easily (but...I'm not perfect, so! ;) )

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2020, 2:12 PM

Please keep your politics and political posts for another site. This is for Clemson football period. Who does this?

May 3, 2020, 7:19 PM

Hey, KD.

If you look at the header, you'll see this is the Politics and Religion subsection of the board.

I'm going to give you a TU but I'm not endorsing your post. Just you. My dad was your principal before you switched high schools. Glad you're on the board.

We talk about lots of stuff besides football. Especially now.

May 3, 2020, 2:26 PM

Quote :"The government now knows who these protestors are...where they live, where they work, who their relatives are. Everything. It takes a simple facial-recognition program and a database.

If the government ever decides to come for these guys, it won't even take the army. It'll just take cops...and it certainly won't be when these protestors are standing there armed and ready, looking for a fight. It will be at a time and place of the police's choosing - at work, at home, at church, anywhere they can swoop in and take them when they are isolated and vulnerable and probably surrounded by their wives and children. Such is the value of information and we exist in a web of it. There's thousands of data points on each of us now."

That is what is scary ..... a government who knows who has what legally owned firearms and wants to confiscate them in case there is a political disagreement. I think these guys that do that are a bunch of yahoos, but if they are not violating any laws, it is their right to look stupid. I don't think this is the case, but I would not put it past the press for one second to have some dudes dress up like this and participate in the protest for a good story and photo ops. It's not like they have never put a charge in a fuel tank on a vehicle to make it blow up to prove that a car was not safe.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People will tear down what they built...

May 3, 2020, 2:29 PM

History is on my side. And the quicker they tear down what this land of lost liberties has become, the better.

Re: People will tear down what they built...

May 3, 2020, 5:12 PM

agreed, first order of business should be to round up the trust fund babies and put them to work at the amazon fulfillment center. i am tired of waiting 5-7 days for my stuff.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like Meal Team Six

May 3, 2020, 3:01 PM

most of those knuckleheads would be dead in minutes in a real firefight.

What an embarrassment.

Agree, no one is going to fire a weapon in that crowd.

May 3, 2020, 3:14 PM

Their votes make them powerful. They should have carried signs which say 'I VOTE!'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Q has spoken

May 3, 2020, 4:01 PM

Q, as always I appreciate your thoughts.

They are always layered; observations, considerations, conclusions, then repeat the cycle.

Like you say, THE WORLD HAS CHANGED. For the first time in history, America has responded to a crisis by following the example set by the totalitarian regime in China.

Technology has made radical changes seem reasonable: does anybody really think our children or college students are getting as good an education as they were 12 months ago? Yet we accept the new norm of learning at home, because technology makes it possible.

Does anybody really think our medical system is as functional as it was 12 months ago? Trinity Hospital here in Augusta just laid off dozens of licensed nurses—permanently—because Covid-19 has eliminated their health care mission. Health care professionals with the skills to help people will not be able to use them, in spite of a society full of people who need those skills. Patients with potentially co-morbid conditions are no longer under medical care, so when the Coronavirus returns we will again have many thousands of critically at-risk patients. Yet we accept the new norm.

Even though this country could feed the entire world, our food supply is dwindling because of a labor shortage: we don’t have enough healthy workers to harvest the vegetables or process the meat. Food labeling restrictions have been relaxed, causing health issues for people with dietary limitations. And we accept the new norm.

Our transportation system is strained, or it’s not. Truckers are now freely ignoring DoT regulations knowing they and their logs will not be inspected because the products they transport are critical. Meanwhile the few other vehicles on the highway flaunt all traffic laws, burning the cheap gas and weaving in and out of traffic repeatedly cutting off other drivers and 80,000-pound trucks operated by overworked drivers. I have seen 3 blue lights in the last 30 days—all from accidents, none from traffic enforcement. Normally in GA/SC, I would see about 15 in that time. But yet we accept the new norm.

Government services in general are only being performed because the various governments have already received this year’s funding. What happens when the new fiscal year starts, and millions of people default on their property and income taxes? Your local and state governments will slice payroll and close departments. Welcome to the new norm.

Either one of us could go on. Very few, if any, conditions of life have been improved by Coronavirus. Some people think they’re eating healthier, but I’m seeing lots of people who are filling out their clothes more than before, so I guess they’re not getting as much calorie-burning activity. Some people are reconnecting with their families, but some of our young people are now spending all day with the person who is their reported abuser or molestor. Mental health issues are spiking upwards at the same time case workers cannot make in-home visits. Is this going to be the new norm?

America has always based its freedoms on two presuppositions: 1) that government derives its power by consent of the governed, and 2) that the health of the country as a whole is stronger because it is based upon the self-evident laws of nature guaranteeing the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to all individuals. The stronger the individuals, the stronger the whole.

If the protesters in MI are reminding the governor of that, I’m happy. Emergency powers are granted for a limited period of time so their use and effectiveness can be re-evaluated. They are not intended to become political tools to help friends, hurt enemies, obstruct freedoms or repay favors. And they are certainly not to become the new norm.

Gov Kemp of GA is allowing the less affected parts of our state to reopen if they feel ready. Obviously not all of our state is ready, and some are just plain unwilling. Unfortunately, so long as ANY politician is taking advantage of the situation by fearmongering, people will stay not make up their own minds whether or not to stay home. And thus we have the new norm: our politicians telling us when it’s okay for us to exercise our freedoms and when we can’t. The truly tragic new norm will be that it will be up to the politicians to determine the new norm.

Your last sentence...

May 3, 2020, 4:08 PM

Is that resignation? Don't do that. Unless you want politicians to take advantage of the situation.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They already have, and will continue to do so.***

May 4, 2020, 8:24 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

What are you blabbering about?***

May 3, 2020, 4:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two points...

May 3, 2020, 5:06 PM

1. Why do they need guns to protest this? What, exactly, are they protecting themselves from? Asking as a gun owner who doesn't see the point in arming myself and marching on the statehouse.

2. Imagine the reaction across the board if this were a massive group of black men holding those guns and protesting. Especially imagine the reaction on this message board.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I feel like I'm reading Daniel Quinn. Also, this:

May 3, 2020, 5:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel like I'm reading Daniel Quinn. Also, this:

May 3, 2020, 7:24 PM

I can't unsee that.

It looks photoshopped. Particularly the one on the right.

I haven’t been paying attention. Are they breaking the law?***

May 3, 2020, 5:48 PM

null

Re: I haven’t been paying attention. Are they breaking the law?***

May 3, 2020, 7:32 PM

I don't think the point is whether or not they're breaking the law. The point is how stupid they look.

Any average local police force with any sort of training whatsoever would deal a group of these tards like a cheap Steven Seagal movie.

Them standing there like acting like they're the last defense between tyranny and oppression is ####### cringeworthy.

I strongly disagree. Quozzel's OP bragged about what the

May 3, 2020, 10:40 PM

federal government could do to these people if the government "ever decides to come for these guys." He said that the government knows everything about these people, including where they work and who their relatives are. I am assuming that they are breaking the law? Because the alternative would be that people on the left are high fiving about how people they disagree with would be so easy to round up, because of all the data the federal government gathers on them...if the government "decided to". Because that's not fascist at all.

So, I'm going to assume we're talking about criminals and Quozzel didn't think it was necessary to point it out?

As to the overall concept that "the federal government has such great military capabilities that it can do whatever it wants to citizens that act in defiance"...well...again, that's something you can high-five on also, I guess. I mean, who was the Democrat that said that they could confiscate our silly guns because, hey, the government has nukes?

null

I didn't see that as bragging...

May 4, 2020, 10:20 AM

But rather highlighting how stupid they all are. They showed up to statehouse brandishing assault rifles and yelling at police and politicians. That's going to get them on a list, and yeah, make it easy to take them down if the gov't decided to.

Hornets are bad and I don't trust em. But I don't actively go out looking to kick hornets' nests.

I also promise those "patriots" are the same ones who have blindly supported all police actions/militarization and the bolstering of our military for decades. I don't think they realize who is coming after them if the government decides to get heavy-handed.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

So, they aren’t breaking any laws, but they’d better be careful

May 4, 2020, 10:40 AM

because the government doesn’t like their behavior and will start monitoring them and may decide to round them up?

We should all tread lightly around politicians and cops? Don’t want to get on a list?

Am I the only one who sees it?

null

Re: So, they aren’t breaking any laws, but they’d better be careful

May 4, 2020, 10:48 AM

Hey, I'm right with you on how I don't think the government should start putting people on a list. But if their move is to go to a statehouse with an assault rifle and scream hate speech or talk of a revolution, yeah, don't be shocked if it happens.

If you or I started posting a bunch of stuff online about how we're going to overthrow the government, we aren't technically breaking the law. But will you be shocked if you don't garner some government attention?

And these people aren't "treading lightly" around politicians and cops. You know this.

Dude has a pretty punchable face

May 3, 2020, 5:58 PM

Re: Dude has a pretty punchable face

May 4, 2020, 10:28 PM

So do you.

But I'm not as stupid as you,

May 4, 2020, 11:59 PM

so I would dodge.

They are idiots.

May 3, 2020, 8:25 PM

And I highly doubt that those are automatic weapons. I get it, they have the big bannana clips on their tactical style semi-automatic guns and all of the paramilitary garb. They are trying real hard to look tough, to put on a show to convince others (and themselves) of their toughness, and of their patriotism. I own guns, I support the 2nd amendment, and I would never do that childish crap. Having said that, Antifa is full of fools, idiots, and thugs too, so let's not make relative heroes out of that trash.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

There's another problem

May 3, 2020, 10:00 PM

Those are not "automatic" weapons.

But I agree that this show was not helpful. They should be more mindful of what they are actually doing..which, imho, is not the best thing for them to be doing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

They don't seem to understand that image is everything.

May 4, 2020, 8:26 AM

Their image automatically dismisses them to a lot of people who may otherwise be sympathetic to their message.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 57
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic