Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is POTUS still a "sniveling coward,"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 497

Is POTUS still a "sniveling coward,"

Oct 22, 2018, 10:43 PM

or are you guys cool with him, now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYWPNmBxMCQ

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're using Ted Cruz as a weapon too now?***

Oct 22, 2018, 10:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not doing anything...

Oct 22, 2018, 10:55 PM

just posting a link, man.

But I am curious whether folks think POTUS is still a sniveling coward, or if folks think he's more of a garden-variety coward, these days. I appreciate the vast spectrum of thought, here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he has more balls than whoever you are.

Oct 22, 2018, 10:57 PM

Doesn't mean i support him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you're saying POTUS has 3?

Oct 23, 2018, 6:45 PM

He's defo going to need support for that extra nut.

Lol. Don’t support him but defend him at all costs?***

Oct 23, 2018, 9:20 AM [ in reply to I think he has more balls than whoever you are. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The POTUS is an egotistical sadist. The LEFT are

Oct 22, 2018, 11:14 PM [ in reply to I'm not doing anything... ]

cry baby b1tches that grew up getting their way by throwing temper tantrums. Newscasters have forgotten how to report the news and instead every news item becomes a freaking editorial. I'm tired of hearing pron stars, lawyers, talk show hosts, pedophiles and anything that starts with a hashtag.

I want to watch football, go to my daughters marching band competitions, buy my kids some Christmas presents and get some chicken n' dumplings from Cracker Barrell. All that other stuff is just a pain in my ###.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The POTUS is an egotistical sadist. The LEFT are

Oct 23, 2018, 7:58 AM

^^^Tired of politics; posts on Politics forum^^^

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The POTUS is an egotistical sadist. The LEFT are

Oct 23, 2018, 12:00 PM

Also just described Trump's leadership style... whining baby who has to be lied to regularly to avoid having tantrums in the white house.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really. Just went to the “general” tab

Oct 23, 2018, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: The POTUS is an egotistical sadist. The LEFT are ]

And it’s also perfectly fine to be interested in politics and just tired of the current state of politics. Do you have any more statements I can deem wrong in two sentences?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is POTUS still a "sniveling coward,"

Oct 23, 2018, 9:54 AM

Just politics Ted, no hard feelings. It's business, not personal. Water under the bridge.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is POTUS still a "sniveling coward,"

Oct 23, 2018, 12:26 PM

I'd pay good money to watch those two clowns fight to the death.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 497
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic