Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Ol Ball Sack record
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,452

The Ol Ball Sack record

Nov 15, 2012, 12:12 PM

So I read that the OBS can tie the record for the most wins in Coot history this weekend with a win over Wofford. No disrespect to Wofford, and I DO sincerely hope the Terriers take a huge bite out of him, but I DO NOT, repeat DO NOT want him to set the record against us in the Valley next weekend. Working in Columbia amongst all the coots has really been a major pain in the #### the last several years. I'm ready to see the stars get lined up properly again. They'be been out of alignment the last 3 years.
GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Ol Ball Sack record

Nov 15, 2012, 12:25 PM

i'm sure it's not what you meant, but you say it as if, if they lose to wofford, they'll beat us. personally i want them to lose to wofford, get destroyed by clemson, and then lose the bowl game so they have to wait until next year to get that win.

Nov 15, 2012, 12:34 PM

You said what I meant. I meant that I would be happy to see Wofford kick their cans but would LOVE to see the Tigers stomp'em. And that WILL happen next weekend!
Go Tigers!

Nov 15, 2012, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: The Ol Ball Sack record ]

Setting the win record at cootville is like setting the softball record for the prison team. If you're there long enough, you eventually set the 60 win or so record. What a joke!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2012, 12:54 PM

I hear you loud and clear b/c I live in the same trashlumbia as you. The absolutely most hurtful thing that could happen in this dump would be for them to get their A$$ beat down in DV next week. The absolute worse thing for us, would be for SpurPrick to break an all time win record against us. I don't think that the gigs we would get from their fans would be near as painful as the smirk on that Old ######## face. He would say something on lines of, the real DV wasn't as tuff as the other one.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,452
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic