Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I only want to point out one issue with refs Sat.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I only want to point out one issue with refs Sat.

Nov 9, 2020, 11:57 AM

There was a lot we could question for both teams, and pretty much every Tiger near a sideline WAS hit out of bounds, but what evs. My issue is this, Powell's non-TD vs Book's. If you watched the replay, Powell had at LEAST the nose of the football in the endzone before his buttock or whatever they claimed hit. Ok, Cinco punched it in..no harm. But then Book has a VERY similar play, and the ball was actually farther behind the line...TD. GTHOH! OK, Is that why we lost? Absolutely not. But it just goes to show how bad replays are in my opinion. Even the ones that they review twice which still boggles my brain. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The worst call was the deep ball where the ball hit the

Nov 9, 2020, 11:59 AM

ground....it was clear as day.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Nov 9, 2020, 12:00 PM

Probably the worst upheld review I have EVER seen.

We still should have won - no excuses - get healed up - CRUSH the semiholes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: The worst call was the deep ball where the ball hit the

Nov 9, 2020, 12:05 PM [ in reply to The worst call was the deep ball where the ball hit the ]

TOTALLY CLEAR!!! Even the announcers AND the Officiating adviser said "it was indisputable" that the ball moved after making contact with the ground and therefore was an INCOMPLETE PASS!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, all three of them said the clock should have started

Nov 9, 2020, 12:14 PM

running when ND declined the holding penalty on our final possession.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes...it should have.***

Nov 9, 2020, 12:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

This was the call that really pi$$ed-off Clemson fans

Nov 9, 2020, 12:13 PM [ in reply to The worst call was the deep ball where the ball hit the ]

Even the announcers and the officiating adviser said it was a horrendous call.

This and the review of the review.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I only want to point out one issue with refs Sat.

Nov 9, 2020, 12:06 PM

I definitely agree with that. No control, didnt maintain. Not saying there was a talk ahead of the game, but best believe bosses in ACC were hoping for exactly what happened, a close Tigers loss.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2020, 12:10 PM

The one thing i didn't like was the overabundance of reviews and confusion by the refs. Constant stoppage and even an overturn of a review decision. huh? First time I've seen that

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about the defensive "touchdown" Notre Dame

Nov 9, 2020, 12:15 PM

had when he was down well before the goal line?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

They said his shin was down because he turned his ankle

Nov 9, 2020, 12:19 PM

up when he fell towards the goalline. They didn't make moves like that in The Matrix.

Nov 9, 2020, 1:23 PM

This may or may not fit into the same category as all the others mentioned here.....and I DEFINITELY don't want to go all OSU on here - we should have made the plays to win the game. But what about the defensive offsides late in the game. That has always been a free offensive play - to which would have been a TD or big play, minimum...but they stopped the play and brought it back. Only gave us 5-yd for penalty. Why?? They didn't appear to be unabated to the QB - why stop it?

I believe the defender made contact with the OL...

Nov 9, 2020, 1:33 PM

which is why they stopped the play.

Did you see the holding on our DB by their receiver>

Nov 9, 2020, 1:56 PM

OMG was that blatant. ND guy ran right by him in the video replay - they only showed that one once. Did I say it was blatant? OMG!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

The Notre Dame OL was holding all night...

Nov 9, 2020, 3:49 PM

the officials called it once.

Re: The Notre Dame OL was holding all night...

Nov 9, 2020, 4:26 PM

Cmon guys. The absolute worst thing was the stoppage to review the previous review. I have never saw that. And ole boatdrinks has seen a lot. Let me tell you

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The re-review of the review was definitely a first for me***

Nov 9, 2020, 4:40 PM

Nov 9, 2020, 9:32 PM

I was a little aggravated when the ref threw the flag in OT for the "late" hit out of bounds.
This ref clearly could see the flag already thrown for ND holding.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic