Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The J. Burch commitment for some
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

The J. Burch commitment for some

Dec 18, 2019, 11:11 AM

Is going to be a tough pill to swallow if he doesn’t come to Clemson. But just remember, we went into UGA’s backyard early in the cycle and took the top rated player out of their state and the top rated DE in the country for me that eases most of the pain, the rest of it is eased when you see Murphy is 6-5 260 pounds with a 4.6 40 yard dash a 4.28 shuttle and a 34 inch vertical. This kid is going to be an absolute FREAK!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*Not me.I'm focusing on the kids that signed. Good luck JB.****

Dec 18, 2019, 11:13 AM

Re: *Not me.I'm focusing on the kids that signed. Good luck

Dec 18, 2019, 11:15 AM

Amen we are getting excellent players who really want to be at Clemson. We will be fine

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The J. Burch commitment for some

Dec 18, 2019, 11:14 AM

But Burch could have been the start of a tree branching out to all parts of the country!!! We are fine, I'm pretty sure. That DL class is SICK!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 11:54 AM

Burch is from SC...all parts of the country???

Dec 18, 2019, 11:17 AM

Why should it be a tough pill to swallow? I don't care where be goes. If we get him that's great. If not, who cares?

Naw....

Dec 18, 2019, 11:19 AM

Would love to have him....but he has to do what he thinks is best for him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Burch is def headed elsewhere as is Flowe. I think if Dabo thought he was going to get Burch, he'd be holding his signing day presser after his announcement. I think his holding it at 1 is a sign they know he's not coming. Best of luck to the kid and the years of losing in Cootlumbia.

Seems we have 23 all signed and that's pretty much what we were expecting. When is Henderson announcing?

Dec 18, 2019, 11:26 AM

Jan 4th for Henderson also no he had practice scheduled prior and Burch moved his commitment to today on Monday and we aren’t changing playoff prep for that. Also Flowe is headed elsewhere which is ok, Simpson is a freak also.

Much bigger blow to Muschamp

In his backyard, teammates with his son, mom wanted him to go there, etc. Our DL class is top notch with or without Burch. Would have loved to get him but wish him the best wherever he decides.

Not just a freak but a

Dec 18, 2019, 11:33 AM

Freakazoid as coach V would say!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 11:35 AM

Wiltfong just posted and said Clemson was in better shape than once thought

I don't do pills bro. Just say no.***

Dec 18, 2019, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 18, 2019, 11:45 AM

Not expecting him. Would be a nice surprise but can't complain with the number one recruiting class!!

Dec 18, 2019, 12:17 PM

Shouldn't be. Fully anticipate this to come down to UGA and LSU in a battle of the bagmen. If that's the case, we don't want any part of it. Also - I don't put a ton of stock into Dabo and co. taking an in-home with Burch. It's a terrible look for the program in recruits' eyes if you have an in-state, uncommitted 5* who's considering you and you don't take an in-home with him.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic