Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson 2 PC Police 0
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Clemson 2 PC Police 0

Feb 11, 2015, 4:43 PM

It's about time someone or some organization stands up to the nation of the offended. In the last year Clemson has stood strong against those who want to change it with no real benefit of doing so. FFRF and PC crowd, take your ball and go home. We will not give up our religious rights nor will we rewrite our history no matter how unpleasant it may be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson 2 PC Police 0

Feb 11, 2015, 5:00 PM

Here, here! I agree completely with your post!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not significant

Feb 11, 2015, 5:05 PM

PC isn't even FBS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbyterian_Blue_Hose_football

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Clemson said "NO" rather than pander or humor

Feb 11, 2015, 5:43 PM

these progressive bullies. When you say "we can have a conversation" they have already won. When they see that courtesy they see weakness and use social media and the left wing mainstream media to eventually wear you down with negative publicity. You have to give them an emphatic NO and cut them off at the knees.

null

That's a misguided stereotype

Feb 12, 2015, 7:37 AM

and it only reinforces the opposite stereotype that the conservative stance on these issues is to refuse even to listen.

The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different***

Feb 11, 2015, 5:45 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different***

Feb 11, 2015, 5:59 PM

It's the same thing. A few wants my to change the will of the many because of perceived slights

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Feb 11, 2015, 6:32 PM

What is the value of maintaining the name of an avowed vicious racist?? Just to prove we won't back down to the PC crowd? How about we change it back to it's original name because it's simply the right thing to do

Re:Come Coot. You love to create controversy. You are

Feb 11, 2015, 6:38 PM

not fooling anyone.

Feb 11, 2015, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

pathetic chicken fan is pathetic.

null

Feb 11, 2015, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

We'll change the name when you coots tear down half your campus that was built by slaves. We'll change the name when you change the names of the horseshoe buildings that was named after slave owners

Feb 11, 2015, 7:06 PM

Fool you know any #### body that owned a slave? Thought not.
I believe that was like a million years ago. Quit whining and get over it.

and the FFRF thingy. Clemson is a #### public school not some academy for wannabe baptist preachers to thump their bibles. No one wants to hear about where you go to church---or sunday school. Be classy like the Catholics and shut up about it.

Feb 11, 2015, 7:42 PM

Me thinks it's time for...

"domduck" to get tge BOOT!

He's a Coot. Not just any Coot. But an obnoxious one.

Crump? BMeist? Get this chicken crap outta here so he can go cackle over at FGF!

Go Tigers!!!!!

Feb 11, 2015, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

Hey domduck Why don't you duck down here and kiss my a$$

And learn to read you stupid coot

Be a good coot and learn your place.

Feb 11, 2015, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

And, if you have a problem with someone's religion, perhaps you should be tolerant FIRST!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Feb 11, 2015, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

and another pathetic #### loving loser.

null

Feb 11, 2015, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

Spoken like a true Coot. I guess if you want freedom from religion, USUC is the right place for you.

Feb 11, 2015, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

Fool you know any #### body that owned a slave? Thought not.
I believe that was like a million years ago. Quit whining and get over it.

and the FFRF thingy. Clemson is a #### public school not some academy for wannabe baptist preachers to thump their bibles. No one wants to hear about where you go to church---or sunday school. Be classy like the Catholics and shut up about it.

Feb 11, 2015, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

TO ALL COOTS, AND ANYONE WHO THINK LIKE COOTS!!!!!!!!!!!
The tigers should change the name to Tillman hall and any building named after
a name of a slave owner(coots building also) when Obama takes George's picture
from the $ bill.

null

Feb 11, 2015, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Re: The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

Clemson had a racist play a major role in our University's history. What do you want to do to correct that? Why stop at Tillman hall? Why not just abolish the entire university? Afterall, it has racists in its past.

Feb 12, 2015, 9:33 AM [ in reply to The FFRF thing and Tillman Hall thing are completely different*** ]

They aren't completely different. Different topics maybe. With FFRF you had had a group of people not being harmed by a situation wanting a change for the sake of change that solved nothing and had no victim. The religious meetings are voluntary and attended by the willing.

With Tillman Hall you have a group people that aren't being harmed by a building being named a certain name wanting a change for the sake of change that solves nothing and has no victim. It's a name. Changing the name doesn't change the fact that Ben Tillman played a vital role in the start of the college. It doesn't change Tillman hall, it doesn't change that slavery happened. It doesn't change the fact that there were, are and will always be racists living among us. It doesn't make anyone's life better. Like the BOT said, there are much more valuable things that can be done than changing the tradition and history of Clemson history.

I'd rather Clemson officially condemn Tillman as a person. That would say a lot more than changing a building name.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson 2 PC Police 0

Feb 12, 2015, 10:01 AM

Preach it brother! Breath of fresh air.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic