Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Epic Return of... PUMPERS and DUMPERS! 2013: Episode IX
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

The Epic Return of... PUMPERS and DUMPERS! 2013: Episode IX

Oct 27, 2013, 9:53 AM

We last reported to you in 2011 with Clemson coming off a win over Wofford in which the dumpers were raging the close call. Since then Clemson's success has mostly kept this discussion away.. but with the BC struggle, FSU loss, and sloppy play against Maryland, the P&D segment is back! Let's hear what they are saying in...

PUMPERS AND DUMPERS!

Pumpers:
Back on track! 7-1 and on the way to the Orange/Sugar bowl. Great to see Tajh throw 300+ as well as Sammy and Hot Rod having great games. The defense sure held well in those moments when MD had good field position to start drives only holding to field goals.... and CAT MAN! Great day for him. We should move up in the rankings this week then it will be on to UVA!
UVA is having a bad year so with our bounce back level of play, I predict Clemson 51 - UVA 17

Dumpers:

AGH!!!!!! We are so lucky to get out of that game alive. Maryland had like 38 starters hurt and they still hung with us to the 4th. We moved the ball okay... until we crossed the 20! Then we looked like a JV team. Sheesh if you cant push an injured Maryland team in the red zone then you can forget moving SCar anywhere on the field. I can hear all the thumb crap now... on and on. We look weak, we look slow, we cant tackle anybody, we cant cover anybody. Dabo is darn lucky and dont even get me started on Chad.
Mike London will be playing next week to save his job and with our crap play, he may just do it.
UVA 28 - Clemson 27
All four of UVA's touchdowns on fumble recoveries run back for touch downs... yes its that bad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Epic Return of... PUMPERS and DUMPERS! 2013: Episode IX

Oct 27, 2013, 9:58 AM

Sad thing is, when the chickens beat us by 40, all of you will firmly be in the "dumper" camp with those of us living in reality.

Oct 27, 2013, 10:02 AM

I will take Clemson and the forty right now for $10 grand so put your money where your mouth is because it is not going happen !

Oct 27, 2013, 12:26 PM

will you take Clemson even for 10 grand right now?

you mean basketball, right? because i've watched their

Oct 27, 2013, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: The Epic Return of... PUMPERS and DUMPERS! 2013: Episode IX ]

football team play, and i just can't see it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2013, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: The Epic Return of... PUMPERS and DUMPERS! 2013: Episode IX ]

My god, I wish you guys would stop. It's not even Halloween yet, and you're predicting what will happen the weekend after Thanksgiving. A lot can change in one month....they just need to keep working on it and get the spark back. In one month, we went from losing to the coots to beating a high ranked LSU last year...give it time and let's hope they can get it turned around and fixed by the time we play them....which isn't tomorrow or next week or the week after that. sheesh.

Re:PUMPERS and DUMPERS! 2013: Episode IX- I'm neither

Oct 27, 2013, 10:50 AM

I'm an anti turnover-ist. I just want us to hold on to the ball

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:PUMPERS and DUMPERS! 2013: Episode IX- I'm neither

Oct 27, 2013, 11:14 AM

Yeah I think if you take away the turnovers, the dumper side may not feel quite as bad about the offense. But we have had 3 games of turnovers, so they have a case in that regard, that has to be stopped.

Oct 27, 2013, 11:32 AM

I would consider myself more on the pessimistic side, because I really want this team to put it together from start to finish. The great this is we have not and still have only losse 1 game. That is the silver lining.

We need to play better and the coaches now know our strengths and weaknesses. We need to play to our strengths and stay away from weaknesses. For example, it is clear that we cannot run up the gut on short yardage so do not do it. Run Tajh. The D knows it is coming they have not stopped it yet. On D- We cannot seem to cover anyone when we run zone. We continuously leave receivers wide open. Play more man to man.

PS. Losing Peake really hurt this offense more than we thought it would. He was really starting to come into his own.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic