Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i really hope CJ doesn't go to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

i really hope CJ doesn't go to

Mar 10, 2015, 2:47 PM

Dallas. I absolutely hate the cowboys aka America team and everything they stand for, just as much as I hate the Yankees. I like to see him back down south some where maybe the dolphins.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not sure why the Eagles don't jump at him. He's a perfect

Mar 10, 2015, 2:49 PM

fit for their offense. Run with lots of space.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Eagles wanted Frank Gore....

Mar 10, 2015, 3:03 PM

but he is now expected to sign with Indianapolis which leaves both San Francisco and Philadelphia in search of a running back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The Eagles wanted Frank Gore....

Mar 10, 2015, 3:12 PM

I don't know how Gore does it. A complete anomaly for a running back to last that long and to be that productive.

IF he played in the 80s and 90s, he would easily be on pace to have as many carries as Walter Payton.

Re: The Eagles wanted Frank Gore....

Mar 10, 2015, 3:23 PM

I hope he doesn't go to ATL. They are most likely getting Vic Beasley so I can't have them both going to the Falcons. I'm a panthers fan.

I hope the skins dont pick him

Mar 10, 2015, 3:25 PM

crappy line with no holes to run thru. Without the read option, that line stinks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you ain't kidding about Gore...living out here

Mar 10, 2015, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: The Eagles wanted Frank Gore.... ]

And watching him every week he is pound for pound one of the toughest players at any position in the League. That is a brutal position in the NFL and that guy is 5'8" stretched out. He keeps his mouth shut and totes the rock. A class act too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you ain't kidding about Gore...living out here

Mar 10, 2015, 4:19 PM

I think the fact that he carried that offense for years with no help and is still even in the league is impressive. Much less 5 ypc and 1000 yard seasons in his 30s.

the guy is 31, has had ACL, fractured hip, and is still

Mar 10, 2015, 5:24 PM

Running downhill for 1000 yd. seasons. If he had a "me" personality he would be thought of as a great player by all. Instead only folks who follow the NFL closely pay him any mind. The dude is an absolute beast and a coaches dream. His rep out here is spotless in the media and with teammates.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thats why they got rid of Mccoy, Chip Kelly said he wanted a

Mar 10, 2015, 3:06 PM [ in reply to not sure why the Eagles don't jump at him. He's a perfect ]

north south runner and that mccoy wanted to run east west too much. Spiller would be the same thing.

I fear chip kelly is far too confident in himself as a coach

Mar 10, 2015, 3:17 PM

He's a good coach but he acts like he can just pick and choose things he would prefer. In my opinion chip kelly and the Eagles are up shites creek and just got finished throwing every paddle off the boat. I heard someone say "well the patriots do it" it's the Patriots.... It really appears to me that Chip Kelly and the Eagles think much more of themselves than they really are and if they expect Marcus Mariota to be their savior ive got some awful news for Phillidelphia fans. I wanted CJ to go there but seeing how things are going with the Eagles I really do not want him to go there. Both the Eagles and the 49ers are a sinking ship. Maybe the Cowboys would be his best option.

Stephen A. Smith will tell you it is because Chip

Mar 10, 2015, 4:51 PM [ in reply to not sure why the Eagles don't jump at him. He's a perfect ]

Kelly is an SAE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not sure why the Eagles don't jump at him. He's a perfect

Mar 11, 2015, 10:11 AM [ in reply to not sure why the Eagles don't jump at him. He's a perfect ]

as this thing plays out I am more worried about him getting an offer @ all!!! He turned down 4.5 Mil$ @ Buffalo and now??? NO ONE even mentions him in any way!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i really hope CJ doesn't go to

Mar 10, 2015, 2:55 PM

Yeah I hope he doesn't go to Dallas or NE. Those are my most hated teams. Anywhere but those teams!

Mar 10, 2015, 3:02 PM

Although I don't care for Atlanta, that would be a good place for him also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He would thrive with the Colts as a receiver out of

Mar 10, 2015, 3:30 PM

the backfield. With Luck's ability to buy time and find open guys, he would be a weapon the Colts sorely need. Plus, Allen is a great blocker at the point of attack, which would really enhance his value to the team, and give Spiller some big play opportunities.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he would be a good fit in Detroit

Mar 10, 2015, 3:30 PM

I don't really care for Detroit bit they have a pretty good offense and RB like Spiller would really give opposing defenses fits

Mar 10, 2015, 6:03 PM

Just saw on Twitter that New England is interested in potentially picking up Spiller & Percy Harvin.

If that were to come together, the Patriots certainly wouldn't be a slow team...

You may hate the Cowboys, but the Dolphins would be a far...

Mar 10, 2015, 6:12 PM

worse place to go to than Dallas. Jerry Jones looks like a decent GM compared to the horrible way the Dolphins are managed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2015, 10:01 AM

I am not sure why you want him down south. The City of Dallas is much more southern in its culture than Miami.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic