Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The DL on Ostarine
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 8,413

The DL on Ostarine

Dec 25, 2018, 3:59 PM

Ostarine is becoming a problem, not b/c people are knowingly taking it, but because residue is contaminating other (legal) products made in the same facilities where it's being outsourced by GTx Inc.

Read the 1st article, and you'll see 1 example of many over last 4 years where this has become a problem for so many athletes were were doing the right thing, and playing by the rules, only to be burned.

The second article is another good read.

- https://www.triathlete.com/2017/02/lifestyle/ostarine-101-drug-behind-recent-positive-tests_299037

- http://taylorhooton.org/sarms-cause-increasing-number-positive-drug-tests/

1) No way is anyone on our team knowingly taking it.

2) No way is anyone on our staff knowingly giving it.

3) All supplements, get approval from the NCAA, first, before being given to the team.

4) If I had to guess, the positives came from a tainted (by mistake) product the athletes took. My belief it would have come from either an electrolyte replacement product from back in the summer (yes, it can be in the system for that long) or a protein supplement.

It's a shame too, b/c a trace would have no impact of a person's athletic performance. By trace, think, 4-5 grains of sand in a normal sized swimming pool.

I have no doubt this a case where 3 players get punished for doing everything right, the staff did everything correctly, but a mistake by a facility is going to bring judgement to our program and players.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for this.***

Dec 25, 2018, 4:03 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol!!84!!***

Dec 25, 2018, 4:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: The DL on Ostarine

Dec 25, 2018, 4:24 PM

That’s exactly why there is warnings in restaurants etc warning people this or that was made with the same equipment as nuts, seafood, whatever... so entirely plausible. Good read.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 4:43 PM

I went ahead and put in my email for this site:

http://www.supplement411.org/hrl/#HighRiskList

There are all kinds of supplements containing ostarine, and a lot don't even have it on the label.

This one, for example, looks like regular creatine:

https://www.picbon.com/media/1451574796387551581_4499060808

This seems to be a weightloss aid, but it too contains ostarine:

https://www.ephedrawarehouse.com/eph-100-reviews.html

This doesn't list ostarine on the label, but FDA testing sure enough found it:

https://blackdragon-labs.com/products/hgh-x/

Same with this- nothing about it on the label, but it contains ostarine:

https://www.amazon.com/Hydroxyvar/dp/B01M72CTC1

That's just a few of the things that have been tested and listed. I got tired of reading.

Lord only knows- they could've picked it up anywhere.

This is certainly not a substance one has to seek out on some "darkweb black market" or the back door of a seedy old gym.

Also bear in mind that website just lists tested nutritional supplements, not the myriad of new ones that come out every day, nor many things marketed outside the realm of sports and bodybuilding.

Surely there could be lawsuits to follow all this horse manure.

These players are being benched, unable to play in a game that's an opportunity of a lifetime, for something they most likely had no intention of doing.

Great work!!

Dec 25, 2018, 4:52 PM

Unfortunately, there is only a myriad of products that it could be.

Makes you think twice about ordering just anything huh? Who know what could be in supplements as cross contamination can happen (and probably does more than we know) any time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 4:56 PM

The fact that we have to have this convo is ridiculous. Sh*t should be legal..all roids should be...Its legal for a chick to get a live fetus sucked out of her snooch but people can’t performance enhancers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 25, 2018, 5:17 PM

So how many of us are now getting popups for protein bars, muscle milk, and other similar products?

Dec 25, 2018, 5:31 PM

I guess it all depends who you want to believe and what articles your read. The ones that I have read about Ostarine MK-2866, it seems to be less harmful than taking straight up Roids, but all it is harmful IMO.

My max bench working out for 3 years straight was 345, and I got there with a few raw eggs a day, and one of those 3 lbs jars of peanut butter every two weeks with amino acids and Joe Weider body building powder mix for shakes!!! The muscle and strength you get without all the junk to get there, is easier to keep and for longer.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There’s a bottle of amino acids on the list.

Dec 25, 2018, 7:56 PM

Dec 25, 2018, 9:06 PM

I have no doubt that's what happened. The fact that it was such a insanely small amount should tell anyone with common sense that it was in something they drank or a dietary supplement they took. I would think if it was straight osterine like they claim body builders use then it would probably show 100xs that amount. It's going to be ashame if Dex is done because something he did unknowingly, total dif scenario then the goons a few years ago that got suspended for being dumb.

Dec 25, 2018, 11:12 PM

You're statement about common sense of it all is so true. Anyone with a half a brain would be able to figure that out.

Anyone trying to argue otherwise is simply showing their ignorance.

Dec 25, 2018, 11:53 PM

Any time "zero tolerance" is put in the equation, all common sense is thrown out of the equation. Common sense is not very common anymore.

Zero tolerance exists

Dec 26, 2018, 4:04 AM

Because 'common sense' doesn't...apparently. It's a 'PC' stand.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 8,413
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic