Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The "Conspiracy" is coming to light.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Apr 30, 2020, 8:16 AM

So the highest levels of the US government, international governments, and FBI conspired to overthrow the presidency by using illegal tactics. And it's all coming to light now. The Flynn documents aren't even the tip of the iceberg.

- Hillary Clinton paid Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Donald Trump (You know, her political opponent)
- They created a Steele Dossier filled with misinformation that the FBI knew was misinformation (again, this was paid for by Hillary Clinton)
- Kevin Clinesmith (FBI Official) Altered a document making Carter Page look like a Russian Spy
- The FBI intentionally left out exculpatory information so they could get their FISA warrants.
- They renewed the FISA warrants 3 times based on misinformation
- They spied on George Papadopoulos internationally in Italy, and pulled all the strings to get him in trouble
- They set up a meeting with General Flynn with the intention of getting him to lie. They even told him if he didn't plead guilty they would go after his son.
- They had a 2+ year long investigation that showed no conspiracy with Russia
- Mueller knew there was no conspiracy right from the beginning but they kept the case open so they
could get Trump on obstruction. That didn't pan out.
- After RUSSIA didn't work out, they moved to Ukraine
- A "whistleblower" came out about a call that Trump had with Ukraine
- The "whistleblower" didn't have first or second hand information
- The "whistleblower" said that there was a quid pro quo on the call
- Trump released the manuscript and there was no quid pro quo
- Nobody in Ukraine felt pressure or even knew the aid was held up (pretty important aspect of a quid pro quo)
- Ukrainegate failed.

Now the House is ramping up investigating Trump again on him pulling funding from the WHO.

What are they hiding? I mean I get TDS is real, but I don't think the corrupt dems would so blatantly go after Trump just because they don't like him.

And the libtards are still defending this. Absolutely hilarious how dumb some people are.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The "Conspiracy" is coming to light.

Apr 30, 2020, 11:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesus. More Deep State conspiracies.***

Apr 30, 2020, 11:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I could handle it and laugh it off

Apr 30, 2020, 11:24 AM

if OP didn't throw in the patronizing line at the end.

WE'RE apparently the crazy ones.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the magic of this particular board.

Apr 30, 2020, 11:25 AM

We're the ones who are somehow crazy for not believing in whack-a-doodle theories.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

The horrific shame and insanity of this particular board

Apr 30, 2020, 1:12 PM

is that despite a morbidly obese corpus of evidence for everything the OP laid out and more, is partisan hacks like yourself would rather die than admit its true.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The horrific shame and insanity of this particular board

Apr 30, 2020, 1:40 PM

Cata is a "partisan hack"?

You might want to look up the definition of "partisan", friend. I've watched Cata post here for 15+ years and he's about as determinedly independent as anybody can be.

He's just not on your team. In fact, I've never really figured out what team he is on...mostly because he doesn't seem to have one.

That is kind of the definition of "not partisan", in fact.

I would humbly suggest that you in fact seem to be one of the ones with an us-or-them mentality.

Apr 30, 2020, 10:23 PM

So much for your opinion. Since Trump got elected I haven't seen a single post of his that makes me think he is non partisan. I don't recall anything he posted before then.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2020, 1:44 AM

Oh, I'm partisan as #### against Trump. But I've always been partisan against stupidity.

And the chuckles just intensify

Apr 30, 2020, 2:49 PM [ in reply to The horrific shame and insanity of this particular board ]

It's scary that people like you exist.

Re: And the chuckles just intensify

Apr 30, 2020, 10:27 PM

What other irrational fears do you hold?

Apr 30, 2020, 3:23 PM [ in reply to The horrific shame and insanity of this particular board ]

is that despite a morbidly obese corpus of evidence for everything the OP laid out and more, is partisan hacks like yourself would rather die than admit its true.

Seriously, these people are complete clowns. It doesn't align with their party so they laugh it off as a conspiracy theory even though there is ample evidence/testimony out there proving them wrong.

They are just too lazy to look it up. What a joke.

Right, you and orangecoloredglasses are right and

Apr 30, 2020, 3:26 PM

everyone else is wrong. How dumb of us.

Re: Right, you and orangecoloredglasses are right and

Apr 30, 2020, 3:46 PM

Just so we are clear....

Which bullet points are you saying are conspiracy's? Let me know and I will prove you wrong again....

Well your very first one if pretty dumb. Thats where I quit reading.

Apr 30, 2020, 3:56 PM

Yes Hillary paid Fusion GPS to do opposition research. Which pretty much every candidate does and is not a big deal. It’s called opposition research. You know who first hired Fusion to do opposition research on Trump? Another Republican candidate. Once they were eliminated, Hillary paid them to continue working. So not sure how that points to any ”conspiracy.”

Let me spell it out for you, litard...B E N G H A Z I .

Apr 30, 2020, 4:02 PM

WHERE ARE THE EMAILS? AND THE PIZZAGATE? AND THE DEAD BODIES?

HITLERY IS CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calm down. Did I say she wasn’t corrupt? Learn to read.

Apr 30, 2020, 4:06 PM

I’m talking about the OP’s first bullet. It is common in both parties and proves absolutely nothing about a conspiracy.

You clearly don’t have the mental capacity where you should be calling other people “tards.” And I’m not a liberal so you’re wrong there too.

Listen hear you little liberal cuck

Apr 30, 2020, 4:08 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got it. Surprisingly many serious posts here are exactly like that.***

Apr 30, 2020, 4:10 PM

If you see me post on P&R, it's 99.9999999%

Apr 30, 2020, 4:12 PM

bullshit

Possibly unfunny, but always bullshit

I can respect that ha***

Apr 30, 2020, 4:21 PM

Re: Well your very first one if pretty dumb. Thats where I quit reading.

Apr 30, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Well your very first one if pretty dumb. Thats where I quit reading. ]

Yes Hillary paid Fusion GPS to do opposition research. Which pretty much every candidate does and is not a big deal. It’s called opposition research. You know who first hired Fusion to do opposition research on Trump? Another Republican candidate. Once they were eliminated, Hillary paid them to continue working. So not sure how that points to any ”conspiracy.”

You are correct about that.

The problem is that Hillary's paid opposition research provided false accusations and Russian disinformation. And the FBI used that information to illegally SPY on the Trump campaign. Questions need to be answered and they slowly are. Doesn't look too good for the Dems.

Re: Right, you and orangecoloredglasses are right and

Apr 30, 2020, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Right, you and orangecoloredglasses are right and ]

Everyone? Who constitutes everyone?

Apr 30, 2020, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: The horrific shame and insanity of this particular board ]

It's not laziness imo. I thinks it's unbearable for them to think they are dead wrong.

Re: Jesus. More Deep State conspiracies.***

Apr 30, 2020, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Jesus. More Deep State conspiracies.*** ]

Catahoula said:

Which one of the bullet points isn't true? How about you refute anything posted instead of laughing them off as "conspiracy theories"

Any answers? Doubt it.

You don't provide a single iota of proof for

Apr 30, 2020, 3:25 PM

anything in the OP, and you want OTHERS to refute you?

The burden of proof is on you if you want to convince others of your, yes, conspiracy theories.

Re: Jesus. More Deep State conspiracies.***

Apr 30, 2020, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Jesus. More Deep State conspiracies.*** ]

Hey Catahoula and Stubborn Tiger. Since you both think these bullet points are some crazy conspiracy theory, can you both go on record that if true, then it is bad? Pretty simple question.

oooh, this is painful***

Apr 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

Anyone mentally deficient enough to use the term "libtard"

Apr 30, 2020, 11:27 AM

probably would believe in a conspiracy like you're laying out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Anyone mentally deficient enough to use the term "libtard"

Apr 30, 2020, 12:22 PM

What came to light gives a bit of credence to some of these assertions, however you will never connect it all and the players. It was definitely wrong and what comes to light will, but that will only be what Washington allows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shut up Libtard!***

Apr 30, 2020, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Anyone mentally deficient enough to use the term "libtard" ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Apr 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

All approved, and supervised by Hussein. Flynn was the key. They had to put him away because he knows where all the bodies are buried. Indictments (Durham) coming for :

Loretta Lynch
James Comey
Sally Yates
Andrew McCabe
James Clapper
James Baker
Bruce Ohr
Lisa Page
Peter Strzok
Rod Rosenstein
Susan Rice

This should wake up the sheep, though some are lost forever.

Flynn was the power broker? He's a registered foreign agent

Apr 30, 2020, 12:18 PM

Surely there's better ways to use your brain's mental capacity.

The only crime he was charged with is lying.

Apr 30, 2020, 5:17 PM

No need to talk ugly to anyone. This is simple. The documents released proves Flynn was set up by the FBI to commit perjury. That is a fact which no one denys. As much as the FBI wanted him fired or in prison it's also most probable that had he commited a crime he would have been charged.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Flynn repeatedly lied

Apr 30, 2020, 10:39 PM

Was her setup over and over and over again?

The only ‘proof’ of setup is being pushed by Flynn’s side.

I am satisfied that Lisa Page turned rat.

Apr 30, 2020, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: The "Conspiracy" is coming to light. ]

I'm sure there is at least one more from her tier of management, possibly another lawyer. Perhaps Orhs.

I think the idea is to allow those lower level people rat on Lynch and others in power who knew about it and obstructed justice by approving or allowing it to happen. I would love to see Obama dragged through the mud but the cries of racism would ring for the next 150 years if he was named in the scandal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did these folks have regular meetings to get all this done?

Apr 30, 2020, 1:26 PM

I mean did they use teams, MS project, maybe some crazy CRM, or some other super secret deep state only PM mgt solution?

'cause my teams work in a 10 week program increments with stand ups every day, and they are encouraged to talk about what they are doing, and even ask others for assistance when needed. There's probably 200 people working in a single project at any given time.

There's NO way my teams get near this much done over several decades worth of PI's, much less 3 years.

I never knew the gov't employed such resourceful and efficient people. I can't imagine the velocity they are getting. User stories must be a real bltch. And what does a definition of done ever look like?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did these folks have regular meetings to get all this done?

Apr 30, 2020, 4:50 PM

tHe AcCeptaNc CrIteRiA is "whenever it works" lol

Page and Stzrok communicated via twitter.

Apr 30, 2020, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Did these folks have regular meetings to get all this done? ]

The documents released were notes from meetings. I'm not a 'deep state,' believer because a dozen people even in upper echelon of our intelligence agencies can't be considered powerful enough to manage all the bureaus involved in this scandal.

However, I am open to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

So is this deep state the cabal of pedophile devil

Apr 30, 2020, 5:32 PM

worshippers that are taking adrenachrome to cure Covid and killed Epstein because he knew too much?

I KNEW Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson were involved!

What brought that on?

Apr 30, 2020, 5:37 PM

I just said I'm not a 'deep state,' type person. However, I believe their was a conspiracy to arrest Flynn or get him fired. If you have read the documents which were released then you may think I'm a nut but if you would be so kind as to read them a reasonable person like you would agree.

Was their something inaccurate in my previous post?

When you start anything with "deep state"

Apr 30, 2020, 5:39 PM

It might as well go right to the Qanon stuff and conspiracy theories--because that's essentially as believable.

I even put "deep state" in quotes and said I wasn't....

Apr 30, 2020, 5:44 PM

that kind of person. Did you read the documents released over the last couple days?

hardly.

Apr 30, 2020, 5:48 PM

I have a job, and beer to drink.

How do the illuminati play into this deep state?

Apr 30, 2020, 7:21 PM [ in reply to So is this deep state the cabal of pedophile devil ]

part of it? Run it? Did it take over from them as puppet master? What about the Bilderbergs?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The illuminati move on to conquer other planets.

Apr 30, 2020, 7:52 PM

I'm surprised you didn't see the videos released this week.

You know,

Apr 30, 2020, 2:07 PM

just saying the dems have been and continue to work against the republicans would have been sufficient. Is it collusion, of course. Every politician colludes with others of his/her/its party to work together and against the other party.

In the Russian collusion hoax there were a few passionate Trump haters in the FBI and other intelligence agencies. It only took a dozen to upset the applecart. Durham is picking up the pieces and will sort this out in due time.

I do not think this has ever happened with such magnitude in the past but I could see it being a regular occurrence. If anyone thinks Trump isn't as evil and devious as Obama they are fooling themselves.

Apr 30, 2020, 3:44 PM

Since people are calling me a conspiracy theorist I thought I would cite my sources.

- Hillary Clinton paid Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Donald Trump (You know, her political opponent) Even the fraud NYT admits it

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html

- They created a Steele Dossier filled with misinformation that the FBI knew was misinformation (again, this was paid for by Hillary Clinton)

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/12/publications-ignore-report-fbi-received-evidence-russian-disinformation-steele-dossier/

- Kevin Clinesmith (FBI Official) Altered a document making Carter Page look like a Russian Spy

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-lawyer-under-criminal-investigation-altered-document-to-say-carter-page-was-not-a-source-for-another-agency

- The FBI intentionally left out exculpatory information so they could get their FISA warrants.

https://americantruthtoday.com/politics/2020/04/11/breaking-fbi-knew-before-mueller-probe-that-hillary-s-steele-dossier-was-russian-disinformation/

See article above

- They spied on George Papadopoulos internationally in Italy, and pulled all the strings to get him in trouble

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/20/papadopoulos-foreign-payment/

- They set up a meeting with General Flynn with the intention of getting him to lie. They even told him if he didn't plead guilty they would go after his son. THis is hot off the press!! Surprised you all didn't know about this one!

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1255651231097253890?s=20

- Mueller knew there was no conspiracy right from the beginning but they kept the case open so they
- Nobody in Ukraine felt pressure or even knew the aid was held up (pretty important aspect of a quid pro quo)
- Ukrainegate failed.

And the rest of these bullet points are facts and self explanatory. It was hard to dig up articles because google had suppressed most of them. I had to use go duck go. I guess that's just another conspiracy as well.

So google is in on it too.

Apr 30, 2020, 5:28 PM

This really adds to my coordination questions. How did the government conspire with a tech company to get all this done?

Do they have conference calls with all 5000 people involved? Does it take them 15 minutes at the beginning of every call to get past the "sorry I'm late", dogs barking, babies crying, and people not on mute talking to their spouse about the dog ######## on the carpet, and then the "We can't hear you" stuff?

Who takes notes? Do they have dedicated PM's for this stuff? Do they send attendance out for everybody who joined, with the names spelled wrong and other people who dropped early?

I'm not even going to get into the morality of all this happening; let's wildly assume that all these thousands of people agree in lockstep that they are trying to plan a coup.

My whole thing is just in simple coordination of who does what. There's always at least one guy that doesn't do squat, but recommends everyone else do something. Who signed off on the initiation and scope? Who sponsored and approved the budget? Do they get a say in all of what is done?

And do they get to take days off? What if something is late? Do they work OT to do rework? Does that mess up all the timing for everything else? WHO DID THE CRITICAL PATH EXERCISE? Who were the SME's? Are they contractors from North Korea or Russia?

And what about those that are trying to brown nose as over achievers? Did they ever recommend that they just shoot Trump and get it over with? Would that have been going too far? Did they get kicked off the coup project and moved to something like "planning the media over blow a pandemic so Trump can't get reelected"? Was that already a project in the backlog?

I literally have a hundred more questions about this whole thing.

Re: So google is in on it too.

Apr 30, 2020, 5:44 PM

This really adds to my coordination questions. How did the government conspire with a tech company to get all this done?

Do they have conference calls with all 5000 people involved? Does it take them 15 minutes at the beginning of every call to get past the "sorry I'm late", dogs barking, babies crying, and people not on mute talking to their spouse about the dog ######## on the carpet, and then the "We can't hear you" stuff?

Who takes notes? Do they have dedicated PM's for this stuff? Do they send attendance out for everybody who joined, with the names spelled wrong and other people who dropped early?

I'm not even going to get into the morality of all this happening; let's wildly assume that all these thousands of people agree in lockstep that they are trying to plan a coup.

My whole thing is just in simple coordination of who does what. There's always at least one guy that doesn't do squat, but recommends everyone else do something. Who signed off on the initiation and scope? Who sponsored and approved the budget? Do they get a say in all of what is done?

And do they get to take days off? What if something is late? Do they work OT to do rework? Does that mess up all the timing for everything else? WHO DID THE CRITICAL PATH EXERCISE? Who were the SME's? Are they contractors from North Korea or Russia?

And what about those that are trying to brown nose as over achievers? Did they ever recommend that they just shoot Trump and get it over with? Would that have been going too far? Did they get kicked off the coup project and moved to something like "planning the media over blow a pandemic so Trump can't get reelected"? Was that already a project in the backlog?

I literally have a hundred more questions about this whole thing.

I don't think that google is really in on all of this. It was kind of a joke, but it is kind of strange

"... but it is kind of strange"

Apr 30, 2020, 5:48 PM

Is it..REALLY?

Re: "... but it is kind of strange"

Apr 30, 2020, 6:08 PM

Yes it is kind of weird. Just google joe Biden and then google Donald trump.

Re: "... but it is kind of strange"

Apr 30, 2020, 6:08 PM [ in reply to "... but it is kind of strange" ]

Yes it is kind of weird. Just google joe Biden and then google Donald trump.

Apr 30, 2020, 4:53 PM

Posted: Apr 30, 2020 8:16 AM

So the highest levels of the US government, international governments, and FBI conspired to overthrow the presidency by using illegal tactics. And it's all coming to light now. The Flynn documents aren't even the tip of the iceberg.

- Hillary Clinton paid Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Donald Trump (You know, her political opponent)
- They set up a meeting with General Flynn with the intention of getting him to lie. They even told him if he didn't plead guilty they would go after his son.
- Ukrainegate failed.

Now the House is ramping up investigating Trump again on him pulling funding from the WHO.

What are they hiding? I mean I get TDS is real, but I don't think the corrupt dems would so blatantly go after Trump just because they don't like him.

And the libtards are still defending this. Absolutely hilarious how dumb some people are.

time for the good guys to step up for a change.

Apr 30, 2020, 5:00 PM

So what are you doing to STEP UP against this liberal hypocrisy other than policing message boards for COVID-19 posts?

Apr 30, 2020, 5:31 PM

The ONLY reason the Swamp went after Gen. Flynn was: He was and is on record to TOTALLY revamp our INTEL agencies. He was going to gut the do nothings by 50-60%. Assesss on the street. High paying do NOTHING jobs. He saw after 9/11 all systems ramped up and bloated the agencies for National Secruity. It was sooooo bloated and layered you couldn't get a quick answer for a drone strick as an example.

The Swamp and the Deep State did NOT want Gen Flynn in WH and have Trumps ear as NSC guy. Dats the reason Flynn and his family were bankrupt by these deep state assshhole..

End of story

WT

It’s an amazing country we live in. I like this board because

Apr 30, 2020, 6:26 PM

I get to be exposed to all of these people that I would never get to interact with on a daily basis, who have all these amazing political ideas and beliefs, and I get to learn that there are in fact groups of people out there that actually believe this stuff. And it explains a lot.

Re: It’s an amazing country we live in. I like this board because

Apr 30, 2020, 7:52 PM

I get to be exposed to all of these people that I would never get to interact with on a daily basis, who have all these amazing political ideas and beliefs, and I get to learn that there are in fact groups of people out there that actually believe this stuff. And it explains a lot.

Please enlighten me.....

Which of the bullet points in my original post are conspiracy theories?

Every one that starts with "they" or has "they" or "them"

May 1, 2020, 11:10 AM

in it.

I couldn't agree with you more...it's amazing how dumb some

Apr 30, 2020, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: The "Conspiracy" is coming to light. ]

people are.

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive