Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Commodame kicked the ball further than Tony Fauci threw it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,357

The Commodame kicked the ball further than Tony Fauci threw it

Nov 29, 2020, 9:39 AM

But still.. it was embarrassing.

Trevor's soccer playing gf is way prettier than BT.. but BT can kick the ball way better.

Viva la difference.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Commodame kicked the ball further than Tony Fauci threw it

Nov 29, 2020, 9:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nov 29, 2020, 1:39 PM

The announcers said it was a squib kick by design and that she did an excellent job.

Was that what really happened or did she do bad and they covered her ### by calling it a squib kick?

I have no problem with a girl kicking if she competed against the guys and is better. Football is a meritocracy. The best player plays! But all this crap of pushing blacks or Hispanics or girls into positions because it looks good, simply for no other reason than diversity, be it sports or anything else , Then we have a problem. I am 100% against quotas and diversity for the sake of the diversity etc. because that is nothing more than reverse discrimination and virtue signaling!

Besides, several girls have already kicked in games. Not at power five schools but in high school & college.

Nov 29, 2020, 1:43 PM

I think it was a squib kick by design.

My problem is this: If this wasn't just a publicity stunt, then let her kick it deep. If all she's gonna do is squib it, then you have 30 guys on your squad who can kick that just as well as she did.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 5:04 PM

I think another part of that was the fact that they didn’t want her to kick it deep and with that huge audience on TV see her run straight for the sidelines, because you know the coaches are going to tell her to get off the field as quickly as possible after she kicks it so somebody doesn’t hit her and kill her on the field!

Nov 29, 2020, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: The Commodame kicked the ball further than Tony Fauci threw it ]

Nope

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Re: The Commodame kicked the ball further than Tony Fauci threw it ]

Nope

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: The Commodame kicked the ball further than Tony Fauci threw it ]

The announcers said it was a squib kick by design and that she did an excellent job.

Was that what really happened or did she do bad and they covered her ### by calling it a squib kick?

I have no problem with a girl kicking if she competed against the guys and is better. Football is a meritocracy. The best player plays! But all this crap of pushing blacks or Hispanics or girls into positions because it looks good, simply for no other reason than diversity, be it sports or anything else , Then we have a problem. I am 100% against quotas and diversity for the sake of the diversity etc. because that is nothing more than reverse discrimination and virtue signaling!

Besides, several girls have already kicked in games. Not at power five schools but in high school & college.

Can you provide just one example of where a white man was wronged and not afforded an opportunity for the sake of diversity? Or are you just using an unrelated sports story to rail on inclusion?

Nov 29, 2020, 5:29 PM

She might cause problems for her boyfriend if she kicked his balls ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,357
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic