Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Clemson men won last night and played extremely well.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

The Clemson men won last night and played extremely well.

Feb 13, 2020, 7:47 AM

I'm going to sit back and enjoy this win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Clemson men won last night and played extremely well.

Feb 13, 2020, 7:58 AM

Now you are just using extremes. They played good enough to win on the road. They did not play extremely well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2020, 8:02 AM

okay.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

for them, they played extremely well

Feb 13, 2020, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: The Clemson men won last night and played extremely well. ]

shooting 50% plus from field and 3pt is pretty good for any team, especially on the road. Yes, we had our normal dry spell/mental lapse that almost allowed them back in the game, yes at times we made some boneheaded turnovers, but all in all the guys played well, especially relative to their baseline. Take the win, and be happy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2020, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: The Clemson men won last night and played extremely well. ]

If 59% from 3, 50% overall, and 75% from the FT line isn't "extremely well", then how would you define it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Feb 13, 2020, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: The Clemson men won last night and played extremely well. ]

I'm sorry to have to say that I had to TD your post. You could have just moved on without attacking the Opinion of one of the True Tiger fans/Good people here on this site. Your negativity was undeserving, Shame on you, TD!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MyfavPumper® !!

Feb 13, 2020, 9:08 AM

Enjoy the win. Road wins in ACC play aren't easy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: MyfavPumper® !!

Feb 13, 2020, 10:09 AM

Nice win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How can you enjoy a win when

Feb 13, 2020, 4:30 PM

we have such a horrible coach? ;)

Enjoying wins is not allowed! Signed, TaterNet majority.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic