Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Burch sideshow continues...smh...what a drama queen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

The Burch sideshow continues...smh...what a drama queen

Feb 5, 2020, 2:47 PM

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe...

Feb 5, 2020, 2:50 PM

he's just entirely too excited about becoming a Capon to control his emotions sufficiently enough to sign his name.

Yea...that must be it !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

He ain’t signing with Carolina

Feb 5, 2020, 2:58 PM

But actually, they are probably better off without that clown

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, He ain’t signing with Carolina (UNC)***

Feb 5, 2020, 10:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He ain’t signing with Carolina

Feb 6, 2020, 7:12 AM [ in reply to He ain’t signing with Carolina ]

i actually think the kid wanted to go to clemson but the money was not there for his mom.

Re: The Burch sideshow continues...smh...what a drama queen

Feb 5, 2020, 2:59 PM

He has signed from what I have heard

Feb 5, 2020, 3:04 PM

Another “kimdouchie” in the making.

Oh my gursh. He doesn't have to sign until

Feb 5, 2020, 3:18 PM

April? I think that is the deadline for new students to commit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Oh my gursh. He doesn't have to sign until

Feb 5, 2020, 3:38 PM

He has signed.

Re: Oh my gursh. He doesn't have to sign until

Feb 5, 2020, 7:13 PM

If he had signed USC Twitter/Insta would have made it public.. They have not and Muschamp still has not commented on him so therefore he still has not signed.

I would have said he was drama free before ESD but after all of this? He has some baggage to deal with and I am super glad we did not get him.

Feb 5, 2020, 3:31 PM

We dodged a bullet with this guy......with all this drama he was definitely not Clemson material and will probably be a big bust before it is all said and done.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Feb 5, 2020, 3:40 PM

Can you explain what drama he created and what makes him a bust? Honestly curious after seeing this a ton on the board.

Feb 5, 2020, 6:47 PM

At first he seemed to be very anti drama by staying out of the spotlight of interviews and social media. But as things continued it has seemed more that it has been used to add an ultra “mysterious” dynamic to his recruitment. Making an announcement of commitment, not signing an LOI, taking trips to other schools after commitment, announcing again his commitment, and again not submitting an LOI. The whole time answering no general questions or granting interviews. Answering a simple question or two even through social media would have cleared the air at any point.

Just curious what your lovefest is with Burch

Feb 6, 2020, 12:24 AM [ in reply to Re: The Burch sideshow continues...smh...what a drama queen ]

Passive-aggressive drama, but drama nonetheless.

Feb 6, 2020, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: The Burch sideshow continues...smh...what a drama queen ]

What he doesn’t do, and doesn’t say speaks loudly.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2020, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Re: The Burch sideshow continues...smh...what a drama queen ]

b2westfarm....We agree on this one. I feel great with what we have and with Foreman on the way. I wish Burch the best, but he seems to do things in an odd way. Not worth it.

Feb 5, 2020, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Re: The Burch sideshow continues...smh...what a drama queen ]

Agree 100%. Just sign the D... FOI and submit it. Save the theatrics for drama class.

Feb 5, 2020, 6:34 PM

What is up with this kid? The stability word comes to mind. If he's waiting on a call from Dabo, it ain't happening. Heres the latest from ESPN at 6:03 PM.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28642553/with-five-star-recru-letter-intent-unsigned-muschamp-south-carolina-patiently-wait-out

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just glad we went a different direction than continuing to

Feb 5, 2020, 6:45 PM

chase this kid. Don't know what the real issue is (suspect there is a difference between he and his mother on his school choice) but I'm glad we don't deal with such drama from a recruit or the recruit's family. If this kid stays with USuC - got a feeling it may not turn out so well for either USuC or him in the long run. Not a good way to start a relationship if indeed it remains...

Lord help the kid with his indecision issues but as a program, I'm glad Clemson tends to cut bait on folks that exhibit commitment issues. If you ain't "All In" we don't want you regardless of how many stars are behind your name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2020, 7:49 PM

Ford is having a problem making enough Raptors, so it is delaying some UGA recruits from signing.

Feb 5, 2020, 9:09 PM

^ I think there is more to this than anything. If it was just LSU vs Chickens, no brainer. But adding Jawga in a Bidding..err I mean recruiting war makes it harder. It wouldn't suprise me ONE BIT to see him pop up in a red Packers knockoff helmet when the smoke clears.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2020, 5:34 AM [ in reply to Re: The Burch sideshow continues...smh...what a drama queen ]

...but they kept saying all they wanted was an base F-150!!!

Feb 5, 2020, 9:40 PM

He may be Fork Union or Hargrave bound.

you may be right.***

Feb 5, 2020, 10:33 PM

I know this won’t happen, but at some point Muschamp has to pull the offer.

Feb 5, 2020, 10:59 PM

IF...and I have no idea...but IF Muschamp is in the dark, at some point you have to tell him that he has a scholarship for one more hour and then you have to give it to someone who is excited to be a part of the program. You have to have some pride. I realize that we think little of their program and Muschamp probably does need this kid’s talent, but yikes.

I have been defending this kid all along but this is inexplicable.

null

My take is, I don’t care.

Feb 5, 2020, 11:08 PM

These wanna be’s always end up being never will be’s.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2020, 6:28 AM

Would this mean anything?

Burch's mother attends a church where Cam Newton's father is the pastor. hmmmm......

Well then, if Scam’s father is involved in the negotiations

Feb 6, 2020, 6:33 AM

the price may be too high for the coots.

Feb 6, 2020, 7:22 AM

I am surprised that his mommy hasn't signed for him. She seems to be thinking and talking for him. Can't wait to see what happens when she shows up at the Coot workouts. Wonder if she'll carry his books to class for him too. Just glad we have nothing to do with this train wreck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic