Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Absurdity of Upset Alert
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,189

The Absurdity of Upset Alert

Sep 6, 2018, 2:08 PM

Let's go through the various reasons why some morans have Clemson on upset alert this Sattidy:

1. It will be loud.
Stop. Just stop. Seriously. You are embarrassing yourself.

2. Texas A&M is pretty good.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. Jimbo Fisher.
Please see Clemson vs. FSU '17, '16, and '15.

4. It will be hot.
*eye roll*

We are done here. Tigers in a not close one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

When was the last time we were put on upset alert

Sep 6, 2018, 2:13 PM

and we actually lost?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Wake in '08?

Sep 6, 2018, 2:16 PM

Wait, never mind. That was definitely a win.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

And we have a better apparel sponsor.

Sep 6, 2018, 2:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: And we have a better apparel sponsor.***

Sep 6, 2018, 2:33 PM

Re: The Absurdity of Upset Alert

Sep 6, 2018, 2:27 PM

95% of the games are pure-T-garbage. If the networks had truth in advertising it look something like this.

Good afternoon football fans, we’re bringing you this trash today because this team we’ve been pumping as the second coming of the four horseman, well, they’re complete cowards and if they can avoid playing anybody with a pulse that’s what their gonna do. Later today we’ll have a real game and that ones probably not gonna be that close either, but we’re gonna predict an upset, because the rest of our schedule is such trash we’re afraid you might start watching reruns of sitcoms from the 60’s and 70’s. We’re sorry, but our pay is based on how many eyeballs watch us, so about all your gonna hear for the next 9 hrs is lies. If we told you the truth you wouldn’t watch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I woulda read this entire poast...

Sep 6, 2018, 2:37 PM

But I found The Andy Griffith Show on Netflix. When I finish Season 1, I’ll read paragraph #2. I promise.

K. Thnx. Bye!

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,189
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic