Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The AVG Jan temp in Columbus OH is Hi of 36 and Lo of 20 ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

The AVG Jan temp in Columbus OH is Hi of 36 and Lo of 20 ...

Aug 12, 2020, 9:13 PM

and I see where Coach Day is now saying well maybe we can start playing the first week of Jan and play a 7-8 game season, yada, yada, yada. Obviously, he would like to do that to try to upstage the CFP in some way but, outside of renting a dome somewhere, how does he expect to pull that one off? He also says that some players might like the idea of a 2for1 season at OHIO St.

Is it me or is this Dude totally whacked? I know Clemson is living in his head, rent free, but ####...........

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fine with me. First game on 1/9 at Minnesota, second game

Aug 13, 2020, 7:06 AM

the next week at Wisconsin. Have fun playing on frozen turf!!

Re: The AVG Jan temp in Columbus OH is Hi of 36 and Lo of 20 ...

Aug 13, 2020, 7:59 AM

Little 10 football is slow and in the snow. Just not relevant any more from a Natty perspective.

Aug 13, 2020, 8:31 AM

He's just trying to keep both his current players and any potential recruits from jumping ship. The idea that they play winter football up there during the peak of cold and flu season, when literally everyone will have at least one Covid symptom at any give time, is ridiculous. If they can't figure out how to play when its 90 degrees they sure as heck won't be able to figure it out when its zero.

Aug 13, 2020, 11:11 AM

I think all of these comments consider the weather, and they would certainly have to explore playing in fixed locations (Indy, Minnesota, Detroit, St Louis are the obvious hubs). They'd have to wait for the NFL season to be over, and they'd probably have to play half the games mid-week and the other half on Saturdays. It's a logistical nightmare. The fact that the Big 10 "postponed" but gave no details how it would work means they're going to try to make it up as they go, which will certainly lead to failure.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic