Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The ACC is horrible and I love it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 926

The ACC is horrible and I love it

Sep 14, 2019, 2:02 PM

No love for most of the teams and if you look at the fall of most of the teams that were once legit it started with Clemson busting them in the mouth , taking the top players from all over especially the Atlanta area, Florida, NC and everywhere we have wanted them . They are down and a lot of that is because Clemson has put them down . I hope it happens every year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ACC is horrible and I love it

Sep 14, 2019, 2:05 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you sir! 100% agree. Let the entire ACC be complete trash as long as Clemson makes the CFP and takes home the championship.

This is the perfect scenario.

SEC fanatics and homers: Deal with it!!! HA HA.

yeah playing in a glorified high school leauge is great***

Sep 14, 2019, 2:05 PM

Re: yeah playing in a glorified high school leauge is great***

Sep 14, 2019, 2:09 PM

Not really the main point.

Playing in and winning the CFP is great no matter how bad the ACC is.

30-3 & 44-16!

thing is its all fun and games

Sep 14, 2019, 2:32 PM

until we have a hiccup and a one loss team fro the sec gets in over us a one loss team..i get it playing glorified high school teams is an easy path..but if you happen to drop a game to one of them it then because a bigger hill to climb..not to mention our young defense may not have an actual bit of adversity until the acc title game

Re: thing is its all fun and games

Sep 14, 2019, 2:36 PM

Then if you scared of a “hiccup” don’t have one . Beat every team . If you scared of a hiccup jump in Dabos back pocket

and we all know the first ones whining

Sep 30, 2021, 3:08 AM

when a one loss sec team gets in over us if we do have a hiccup

Re: thing is its all fun and games

Sep 14, 2019, 2:44 PM [ in reply to thing is its all fun and games ]

tgrfan42069 Agreed. Folks don't get that "POLITICS" could keep us out the playoffs b/c we are playing what is perceived to be "glorified H.S. teams"! It's not true and has been proven not true in bowl season BTW. But, a scenario where non of our ACC opponents are highly rated and we win. We don't win a few of them in dominant fashion. A couple other teams the media and more importantly CFP voters think the team that maybe dropped a game is more deserving gets in over us. I can see a scenario like that play out for sure. Especially with LSU looking like a legit title contender finally! You would have Bama, LSU and Georgia from the SEC. Oklahoma from the Big 12. Ohio State from the Big 10. If all of their schedules are deemed tougher even if one of them has a loss and we had all perceived "lay up wins" I could see them voting another team in.

Probably not likely b/c Clemson has proven it's worth against the best competition. Regardless of what you say about the ACC. 9 - 3 in 2016 bowl season and winners of the challenge cup. 7-5 record last year; likely would have been 8-5 if the BC game hadn't been cancelled. All that indicates to me; it's more hype than anything!

Every conference will suffer some embarrassing losses!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yeah playing in a glorified high school leauge is great***

Sep 14, 2019, 2:11 PM [ in reply to yeah playing in a glorified high school leauge is great*** ]

Lol . Has nothing to do with Clemson being dominate in play and recruiting ?? Sounds SECish.. Look at the West and East . Same thing has happened there bc of Bama and UGAg

Sep 14, 2019, 2:07 PM

The ACC still doesn’t have losses as bad as Georgia St. and Wyoming and there could be 4-5 teams in the league ranked within the next couple weeks.

Sep 14, 2019, 2:13 PM

I can think of 2 maybe 3... who are your 4-5.. My 2 would be NC state and wake forest if they keep winning for the next few weeks... 3 could possibly be Syracuse if they win the new several weeks after our game today if Clemson wins (I am confident Clemson wins but until the timer hits 0:00 nothing is final)

UVA, NCSU,WF and Pitt is probably what

Sep 14, 2019, 2:37 PM

He is thinking in addition to Clemson. Obviously NCSU PiTT and UVA have to win today

Sep 14, 2019, 2:22 PM

Are you a PAC12 fan?

Replies: 12
| visibility 926
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic