Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The "63, 63, 63!" Song
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

The "63, 63, 63!" Song

Jan 29, 2014, 1:04 PM

Before the basketball game outside the Dean Dome Sunday afternoon a Clemson fan was arguing with a UNC fan that was tap dancing on a sewer manhole cover while repeatedly singing, “63, 63, 63!”

The tap dancer would occasionally stop and say, “Move along now Tiger fans. You can’t do this. Go away! It requires special talent to both dance and sing. You have to be smart as well. You don’t even know what I’m singing about.”

This continued for several minutes with the Tiger fan growing more angry while arguing that he could both dance and sing plus he was smart enough to know that the Clemson losing streak at Chapel Hill was only 56 straight games not 63 games.

Finally the UNC dancer said as he stepped off the manhole cover gesturing for the Tiger fan to take his place, “Ok. Show me what you’ve got smart fella.”

When the Tiger fan started to tap dance on the manhole cover it was immediately jerked aside by the laughing UNC fan and down into the sewer went the Tiger fan.

The singing tap dancer shouted into the hole, “I told you that you did not know what I was singing about!”

Immediately replacing the sewer cover, the singing tap dancer continued his dance but now singing, “64, 64, 64!”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The "63, 63, 63!" Song

Jan 29, 2014, 1:06 PM

That is pretty funny. He would have gotten me, I would have guessed 63 was the number of no show classes at UNC over the last couple of years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2014, 1:15 PM

The average IQ of their players!

Jan 29, 2014, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: The "63, 63, 63!" Song ]

I would have guessed the number of major NCAA infractions coming down on the Blue Bellies.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic