»
Topic: The bball loss isn't bad. What sucks? ~5 more just like this
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 6, 2019 3:45 PM by: b2westfarm
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

The bball loss isn't bad. What sucks? ~5 more just like this

[4]
Posted: Nov 6, 2019 10:44 AM

Ice cold shooting...missed free throws...late game turnovers...whiffing on loose/50-50 balls.

What's even worse? Some of these boneheaded losses will occur late in the season showing no improvement. That's my problem with Brad.

Excited about this team, but I've seen this movie before.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

That's the spirit!

[2]
Posted: Nov 6, 2019 1:25 PM

One game in, and already this crap littering the board. I can't say I'm surprised.

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Re: That's the spirit!

Posted: Nov 6, 2019 3:19 PM

One game in, and already this crap littering the board. I can't say I'm surprised.

Why don't you give us your positives and NEGATIVES from the game last night, Judge???

Posted: Nov 6, 2019 3:39 PM

Well if you want to be fair about it how about all of the negative people give their POSITIVES as well?

To be honest I only saw negatives last night. (Edit: on the board, not the game)

Message was edited by: tiggerz04®

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 6, 2019 3:45 PM

You got that part about crap right.....give it up man we are not buying that BS anymore......unless you are a liberal which I am not......Go Tigers!!!!!

Re: The bball loss isn't bad. What sucks? ~5 more just like this

Posted: Nov 6, 2019 3:43 PM

You are being generous with that 5 more.....plus how many more than that will be the bigger question......based on CBB history here a lot more to follow.....Go Tigers!!!!

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2020 Clemson Football Season tickets, 1 pair. Section N (Lower Deck) Row M, near aisle. Just a few...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
587 people have read this post