Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Always be careful what you read on the internet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 470

Always be careful what you read on the internet

May 5, 2019, 2:53 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/05/media/anatomy-smear-pete-buttigieg-fake-story/index.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the first I've heard of it.

May 5, 2019, 3:56 PM

It kinda reminds me of the smear campaign CNN was involved in regarding Kavanaugh. He held parties that had rape clubs, often stood by the punchbowl which was always spiked and was one of the leaders of the rape group. Yeah, Ford's asked her best friend to testify to all that and the friend denied ever being in a party with Kavanaugh.

So yeah, with nothing to go on but one person making a claim and the twitterverse being proof I don't get caught by much Fake News.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's the first I've heard of it.

May 5, 2019, 4:28 PM

....I don't get caught by much Fake News.

Of course you do, you watch Hannity and Carlson. It doesnt get more fake than those 2 brother. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do not watch either regularly.

May 5, 2019, 5:41 PM

If they have a particular guest like investigative reporters John Solomon and Sara Carter or experts with credentials like Alan Dershowitz I record the program and FF to the interviews of select people.

Hannity never has original thought. He elaborates, speculates and at times prevaricates. I'm not a freaking fool, I was raised to believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Carlson is so abrasive he's sometimes caustic to my soul but he has some great speakers and guest.

At times all opinion people are right. Even the NYT articles contain the truth but like Carlson and Hannity one should be careful to glean and not put their faith in the messenger.

You guys should be ashamed to accuse me of being a Fox groupie. I'm a news groupie who doesn't believe as you do because I spend the time to properly evaluate instead of just believing everything someone or some news outlet says because I deem them worthy of total faith and trust.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 4:37 PM [ in reply to That's the first I've heard of it. ]

CNN, like Fox, NBC, CBS and every other outlet reported the accusations that were being made against Kavanaugh by real, living people.

Neither CNN or any other outlet reported that THEY had evidence of rape clubs or other misdeeds.

Blaming CNN for what people say is like blaming the Weather Channel because it rained.

Sheesh!

By the way my friend, what kind of car is it that you're restoring?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1985 MB w126 Sedan.***

May 5, 2019, 5:55 PM

May 5, 2019, 4:38 PM [ in reply to That's the first I've heard of it. ]

Yeah remember when Ford came out and said she was told to make it all up by a far left twitter user? So similar.

Jacob Wohl is a piece of excrement. Happy to see that turd flushed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone who bears false witness on another is.

May 5, 2019, 6:05 PM

I don't cater to liars or lying casually. I find a way not to tell the little old lady at church how much I like her hat without divulging how ridiculous she looks in it. I despise a lie which impeaches the integrity of another.

Why someone lies is not a factor in how I view a lie. Those saying they know Trump conspired with Russia to 'hack our democratic process,' are not excused from being liars, imo. Stating that you believe he did is another subject.

I refused to say Trump didn't conspire until I was sure it was true yet I'm still accused of being a Fox idiot who believed it because I trust Fox. Anyone who trust anyone else enough to put their faith and good name on the line is certainly subject to 'blind leading the blind.' I might trust you to drive me somewhere but I'm going to watch your driving habits a long time before I close my eyes with you behind the wheel.

I know this makes no sense to you even though you have the same approach to having someone else in the driver's seat. Imo, being lead by a blind man, network or news outlet is near as bad as letting Stevie Wonder drive in work traffic.

Ford’s story is still pretty believable. Is it?

May 5, 2019, 5:31 PM [ in reply to That's the first I've heard of it. ]

Who knows?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you've yet to experience a middle age woman...

May 5, 2019, 6:08 PM

set about to destroy a man's life?

May 5, 2019, 6:14 PM [ in reply to That's the first I've heard of it. ]

I was just glad to find out that Devil's triangle was a drinking game Kavanaugh and his friends invented, and not a 3 way.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You imagination isn't quite as wild as mine.

May 5, 2019, 7:52 PM

I consider the alternate to a 'devil's triangle,' being the triangle of pubic hair when a woman doesn't wax. I don't know if I thought past a three way or just wondered how any man could want to climb in bed nekked with another neckked man. Having a woman there doesn't seem to normalize it in any manner, imo.

Re: You imagination isn't quite as wild as mine.

May 5, 2019, 8:37 PM

no, I am pretty sure it is a drinking game. Kavanaugh may be a drunk, but he is no womanizer.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always be careful what you read on the internet

May 5, 2019, 6:21 PM

You are right about that!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/14/adam-schiff-there-ample-evidence-collusion-between-trump-campaign-russians/336786002/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep:

May 5, 2019, 9:00 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/index.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 470
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic