Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here is to hoping...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,271

Here is to hoping...

Dec 12, 2017, 11:19 AM

That all our injured players heal up by 1-1-18. Dex's toe/foot, Tre's back and the slew of DB's. If healthy or even close, if we force Hurts to beat us in the air I really like Clemson to win by a bigger margin than most folks think. If our defense is able to stuff the run and contain Hurts running it could get ugly. Little discussed is this Bama defense is not anywhere close to the previous 2 times we faced them. Their O-line does not seem to nearly as imposing either. Both teams have changed since our last meetings but I do feel Clemson has done better being a complete team and adjusting to the changes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here is to hoping...

Dec 12, 2017, 11:23 AM

We will win by 21. I have watched all of Bamas games and this is their worst team since 2010. You can actually run on this defense and their offense is a liability. They can't convert 3rd downs and can't get off the field on 3rd downs. It could get ugly

That's quite a bold statement

Dec 12, 2017, 11:41 AM

I do agree with what you're saying, but even if Bama is overmatched on both sides of the ball, they will not simply roll over like every other team Clemson has played this year that was overmatched (Miami, SCar, Louisville). Bama will fight to the end, but I still like our chances to win by at least 7

Re: That's quite a bold statement

Dec 12, 2017, 11:59 AM

It is not that I expect them to rollover, it is more of thinking that Clemson imposes their will on them in the 2nd half. While many thought this would be a rebuilding year for Clemson I actually thought this was how it could play out this year. If we run 75+ plays on offense I do not think they have the depth to stay on the field.

Haven't you heard?

Dec 12, 2017, 3:12 PM

Alabama lost several linebackers for the season against LSU the first week of November, but all of a sudden their injuries are healed. Must be ole Napoleon (Saban) doing what he does best. In that context, I do agree. If anything, this team can impose their will on anybody.

Re: Haven't you heard?

Dec 12, 2017, 3:17 PM

If I remember correctly most of their LBers were hurt in week 1 against FSU. Minkah was hurt and had a concession vs LSU

ESPN talks ad nausem about Clemson getting time to get

Dec 12, 2017, 1:06 PM

healthy for Alabama.

I hope Dabo sits out Clemson's injured players for the first play, just to send a message.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,271
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic