Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rick Sanford
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 51

Rick Sanford

Feb 7, 2014, 2:18 PM

Why does he hate Dabo so much. I dislike listening to him on SportsTalk. At least Dabo is honest unlike him....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is he the one who went "hiking on the Appalacian Trail"

Feb 7, 2014, 2:20 PM

but was actually pulling tail in Argentina?

I think it's obvious Dabo wins that moral battle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's him. Used to be the gubbernor of SC.

Feb 7, 2014, 2:21 PM

What a ######## smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

are you opposed to pulling tail in argentina

Feb 7, 2014, 2:22 PM

or just the girls?

it's important.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: are you opposed to pulling tail in argentina

Feb 7, 2014, 9:55 PM

Only if your married...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He also ran a salvage store with his son Lamont.***

Feb 7, 2014, 2:29 PM [ in reply to That's him. Used to be the gubbernor of SC. ]

Re: That's him. Used to be the gubbernor of SC.

Feb 7, 2014, 2:36 PM [ in reply to That's him. Used to be the gubbernor of SC. ]

No it is not Rick. That was Mark!!!
Get your facts straight.

i think rick

Feb 7, 2014, 2:37 PM

was his pron name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From his wiki page....

Feb 7, 2014, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: That's him. Used to be the gubbernor of SC. ]

Marshall Clement "Rick" Sanford, Jr. (born May 28, 1960) is an American politician and member of the Republican Party. He currently serves as the U.S. Representative for South Carolina's 1st congressional district after winning a special election on May 7, 2013.[1][2] He previously represented the same district from 1995 to 2001, before being elected Governor of South Carolina, a position he held from 2003 to 2011.
First elected to Congress in 1994, Sanford pledged to serve no more than three terms and did not seek re-election in 2000. He left office in 2001 and was elected as the 115th Governor of South Carolina in 2002, defeating Democratic incumbent Jim Hodges, and was re-elected in 2006. As Governor, Sanford had a contentious relationship with the South Carolina legislature: notably, he made public statements that he would reject stimulus funds for his state from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Following a subsequent battle in the South Carolina Supreme Court, he was forced to accept the funds.
On June 24, 2009, Sanford resigned as chairman of the Republican Governors Association, after he publicly revealed that he had engaged in an affair with María Belén Chapur, an Argentine woman to whom he is now engaged.[3][4] He was later censured by the South Carolina General Assembly following a State Ethics Commission investigation into allegations that he had misused state travel funds to conduct his affair.
Sanford is also a real estate developer and a former medical administration officer in the U.S. Air Force Reserve.[5][6][7]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2014, 2:44 PM [ in reply to That's him. Used to be the gubbernor of SC. ]

You are joking right, tell me you are joking

You've got it all wrong...

Feb 7, 2014, 2:47 PM

This is the joker, not bob

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15027642

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Joking is illegal at TigerNet sir... and I never slice.***

Feb 7, 2014, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: That's him. Used to be the gubbernor of SC. ]

Feb 7, 2014, 2:55 PM [ in reply to That's him. Used to be the gubbernor of SC. ]

ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Rick is c$$t troll and worthless #$%^#&(#$

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's now the Congressman for Charleston

Feb 7, 2014, 3:21 PM [ in reply to That's him. Used to be the gubbernor of SC. ]

again

Great, guess I can't ignore him just yet***

Feb 7, 2014, 3:27 PM

Re: Is he the one who went "hiking on the Appalacian Trail"

Feb 7, 2014, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Is he the one who went "hiking on the Appalacian Trail" ]

wrong guy!! this Rick is c$$t and worthless $^@*#^@#$ to boot!! ignre anything this @#&#*@#$ c$$t says

I'll ignore him now that Nikki is in office.***

Feb 7, 2014, 3:02 PM

Re: Rick Sanford

Feb 7, 2014, 2:21 PM

I forget what they called him in high school at Northwestern in RHTig hood, but he was a coot early on in life. Always arrogant and a loud mouth...

Feb 7, 2014, 2:24 PM

His father Fred was pretty funny!

He's a lifelong coot, what do you expect?

Feb 7, 2014, 2:31 PM

I wouldn't take him too seriously. Keep in mind this guy was implicated in bankruptcy insurance fraud. Kindof tells you a little about him.

Re: The best thing you can do if you see him coming is to

Feb 7, 2014, 3:25 PM

go the other way. No good can come from it.

Did you tune in and rip the knob off? Just change the show.

Feb 7, 2014, 2:35 PM

Haters gonna hate.

Feb 7, 2014, 2:41 PM

Not the same guy as the former governor. He was a DB for Seattle and NE

Luckily Rick Sanford is gone and now we have Nikki Haley

Feb 7, 2014, 2:50 PM

in charge. That whole Rick Sanford thing was a giant embarrassment for the state of SC.

Mark was the Govenor, NOT RICK!!!!***

Feb 7, 2014, 2:55 PM

Not according to the internet...

Feb 7, 2014, 3:00 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15027697

What is a Govenor?***

Feb 7, 2014, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Mark was the Govenor, NOT RICK!!!!*** ]

Re: What is a Govenor?***

Feb 7, 2014, 3:06 PM

If Rick is trash, Mark is trashier-His biggest campaign contributor is a usuc grad I used to work for. He wouldn't be in business had I not gone to work for him. I consider this usuc trash to be the Bernie Madoff of South Carolina. Mark Sanford took his money-no questions. Last time I saw this pos-he was standing on Sanford's victory platform when he was re-elected governor. I found the guy was a thief=confronted him and was forced to resign, but Sanford takes his money.

Re: What is a Govenor?***

Feb 7, 2014, 3:57 PM [ in reply to What is a Govenor?*** ]

That's the guy who decapitated Hershel. He's dead now. I never did like that guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mark was the Govenor, NOT RICK!!!!***

Feb 7, 2014, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Mark was the Govenor, NOT RICK!!!!*** ]

Not what I heard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 7, 2014, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Sanford ]

Isnt he the DB burned by Jerry Butler on "The Catch II" in the '77 game?

Feb 7, 2014, 5:29 PM

Yes,but the game was in 1978.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Game was 1977***

Feb 7, 2014, 5:42 PM

Re: Game was 1977***

Feb 7, 2014, 5:43 PM

absolutely correct!

Feb 7, 2014, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Sanford ]

In 1978, before USC ran their 4th Offensive play they were down 21-0, They had a fumbled Kick return by Zion McKinney and a muffed punt by Rick Sanford.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2014, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Sanford ]

No, Rick Sanford (No. 25)got burned by Dwight Clark and Rick Weddington before Butler's catch. I think No. 20 was Roscoe Watson.

Feb 7, 2014, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Sanford ]

Pretty sure you are right

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it was Lance Garrett***

Feb 7, 2014, 6:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Rick Sanford ]

Re: No, it was Lance Garrett***

Feb 7, 2014, 6:14 PM

Watson's name jumped out at me but I couldn't find a reference to No. 20.

The cheating bicycle rider ? ? ? ? Weird . . .***

Feb 7, 2014, 6:28 PM [ in reply to No, it was Lance Garrett*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

can't believe this threat got this much attention***

Feb 8, 2014, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Rick Sanford ]

Feb 7, 2014, 5:49 PM

he is a politician

Feb 7, 2014, 6:15 PM

Chiropracter and talk show co-host with Teddy Heafner.

I know him personally but not proud of it

Feb 7, 2014, 8:03 PM

He is a completely self-absorbed player. His wife put him through Chiropractor school and is a great person. He paid her back with repeated affairs including a stalker. Felt so bad for her. She finally wised up and divorced him. Then he filed for bankruptcy and was caught "forgetting" about a condo he owned. Guy is a total tool.

Def a total tool...and I remind him each day on Teddy's show

Feb 7, 2014, 8:22 PM

LOL

Rick is lucky not to be in jail. Lied under oath -Federal.

Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 PM [ in reply to I know him personally but not proud of it ]

He did not list all of his assets when he filed for bankruptcy. The condo in Colorado that he "forgot" ---- well, he had recently paid taxes on it before he filed for bankruptcy.

There is so much more to this story. So much more than what he finally admitted to doing (or not doing).

When he talks about the lack of ethics and character of certain athletes, I laugh and want to yell "Pot, Kettle".

Nice Bio Rick...

Feb 7, 2014, 8:32 PM

NFL Star In Trouble In His Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
September 14, 2011

NFL Star Rick Sanford initially filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in February 2009 in South Carolina. Sanford did not list all his assets, however. He failed to disclose his interest in a Colorado condo, which later sold, netting him $70,000.00. When the trustee in Sanford's case challenged his listing of assets, Sanford withdrew his bankruptcy petition. He was subsequently charged with fraud and plead guilty. The court sentenced him to 2 years probation, 30 days home confinement, and 100 hours of community service.

When filing for bankruptcy, it is very important to be honest and list all of your assets. Oftentimes, your Jacksonville Bankruptcy Attorney can exempt your assets so you can keep them away from creditors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Trouble for Ex-Gamecock Great Rick Sanford

Former Gridiron Star Sentenced for Fraudulent Billing in His Chiropractic Business
On top of his sentencing for bankruptcy fraud last week, ex-Gamecock football great Rick Sanford of Lexington has been sentenced to two years' probation for fraudulent billing, according to the Associated Press.

Sanford, 54, who runs a chiropractic practice in Irmo, was sentenced Monday after pleading guilty to billing insurance providers for services he never performed, said state Attorney General Alan Wilson.

Sanford's latest troubles come on the heels of his guilty plea last Friday in federal court of lying about his assets in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing in 2009. Sanford admitted he had omitted his one-quarter share in a Vail, Colo. condo he had sold for $70,000, U.S. Attorney Bill Nettles said. As part of his filing, Sanford was required by law to disclose all his assets. He has since withdrawn his petition and his debts have not been discharged.

For his bankruptcy subterfuge, Sanford could have faced several years in prison and a hefty fine. In return for his guilty plea, Senior U.S. District Judge Matthew J. Perry, Jr., sentenced Sanford to two-years' probation, 30 days of home confinement, and 100 hours of community service.

Re: Nice Bio Rick...

Feb 7, 2014, 9:07 PM

The bad thing is I used to enjoy Teddy's show, but I don't with Sanford on there.

EXACTLY!!! He is a CROCK and he got caught. twice.***

Feb 7, 2014, 11:52 PM [ in reply to Nice Bio Rick... ]

Re: Rick Sanford is a coot CROOK

Feb 8, 2014, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Nice Bio Rick... ]

And I could care less if he dislikes Dabo. That speaks for itself!! A discredited thief doesn't like our coach but is a former coot player and backer of the capons. OK by me.

He slso dislikes the ACC.***

Feb 7, 2014, 11:44 PM

After a couple of weeks listening

Feb 8, 2014, 12:12 AM

to Sanford, I stopped listening all together. Heffner is OK but Sanford bashes Clemson and our HC all the time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2014, 10:30 AM

I used to live a block from Sanford in Rock Hill. He was a DB for usuc when Jerry Butler made "The Catch"!! He went on to the NFL and played for the Patriots, dont remember how long!I just remember not caring what he thought about Clemson, regardless of how famous he thought he was!!

is a sorry individual.***

Feb 8, 2014, 10:35 AM

Did he wind up serving time with former USCjr president

Feb 8, 2014, 11:21 AM

Jim Holderman?

Replies: 54
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic