Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey ! Who’s checking in on the kids in cages ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 719

Hey ! Who’s checking in on the kids in cages ?

Nov 3, 2019, 10:00 AM

word

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey ! Who’s checking in on the kids in cages ?

Nov 3, 2019, 12:01 PM

There's been some good reporting on this lately as more comes out about the government simply talking the kids and putting them up for adoption. We even talked about it here this past week.

What's your point?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point is in the OP, you dolt.....??***

Nov 3, 2019, 12:39 PM

That contradicts the left's claims that...

Nov 3, 2019, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey ! Who’s checking in on the kids in cages ? ]

babies are being ripped from their mother's arms. It also supports my statement that these children were slaves and that our border patrol rescued them from human trafficking.

It makes the left appear to ignore the slavery and defacto use those enslaved children as a political prop...and you claim moral superiority.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That contradicts the left's claims that...

Nov 3, 2019, 4:42 PM

babies are being ripped from their mother's arms. It also supports my statement that these children were slaves and that our border patrol rescued them from human trafficking.

It makes the left appear to ignore the slavery and defacto use those enslaved children as a political prop...and you claim moral superiority.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Maintaining moral superiority over you is not difficult.

You simply don't have a moral compass. You're about a level 2 on Kohlberg's scale. Look it up if you actually want to learn something.

Personal insults is no longer beneath you.

Nov 3, 2019, 8:24 PM

God forbid we rip a child from the loving arms of a drug smuggling and human trafficking cartel but it's ok to rip a baby out of his mother's womb?

You're morally superior to who?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be honest, I don’t care one bit

Nov 3, 2019, 8:47 PM

if you are going to break US laws, all give a ##### are out the window.

I personally don’t care and can’t even begin to get involved in the issue. Let border patrol handle. I am tapped out on give a #####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That contradicts the left's claims that...

Nov 4, 2019, 11:20 AM [ in reply to That contradicts the left's claims that... ]

Exactly!

Nov 3, 2019, 12:55 PM

Seriously, man, what the heck is wrong with you?

I'm actually asking.

Kids in cages is a freaking nightmare...at least, if you've got any kind of heart at all. I am hardly a free-immigration-let-'em-come-over wonk; immigration needs to be controlled and it certainly needs to be legal; the key is integration...if you bring entire masses over they just form their own communities here and don't integrate, and that's problematic.

If you're a would-be migrant and you come here to live in America, to my mind - and the mind of most Americans, I suspect - be American. Know the language, know the laws, know the customs and values, be able to communicate and contribute. Don't set up isolated communities of Little Guatamalas where you land; most of the locals (justifiably!) have a problem with that.

But when you're separating kids from their parents and throwing them in giant hamster cages and letting them rot scared and alone, you're a half-step from being a Nazi...if you're really, truly OK with that.

I suspect you're not actually a psychopath, though, and if you got an up-close-and-personal look at these kids you'd change your tune in a hurry.

I dunno what the solution is, but it isn't that.

Is that who we are? Because if that's actually who you are, you and I are going to have a serious problem someday. Because if I see people doing bad stuff to kids....

That's good of you to point out what's wrong.

Nov 3, 2019, 1:13 PM

How about a solution? Let's talk instead of being at each other's throats.

Re: That's good of you to point out what's wrong.

Nov 3, 2019, 3:40 PM

How about a solution? Let's talk instead of being at each other's throats.

Why do we let them languish in cages? The rationale for that escapes me.

I say you hold families together, period. Snatching kids is what Nazis do, and we shot Nazis, or at least we once did...I dunno, maybe we've changed. Nevermind. But once you've accumulated enough to fill a flight, fly 'em back to the nation of origin immediately. If at the end of a certain amount of time - I'm tempted to say no more than a month - you fly them back then, even if it means flying them on an empty plane. I'd also chip the violator or tag them with a permanent marker like beryllium or some such so they're easy to catch if they try to sneak across again.

Yeah, it's tough, and I hate it, but unless you're an advocate of open borders - and I am not - we do not need mass facilities full of would-be border jumpers rotting in jail here in the USA. And yes, flying a deportee is expensive but so is housing and feeding them.

Do I like forced deportation? No. But what is the alternative, short of lining them up and shooting them...which, sorry, is also completely unacceptable?

The other thing I'd do is actually listen to the Border Patrol guys on the ground. Except for heavily populated areas - like the San Diego/Tijuana crossing - you really don't want a fence or a Wall of Trump. What you want are automated drones with IR sensors, lots of dudes in Hummers, and ready-response force that can be where the crossing is within minutes...you'd probably also like a lot more tech like seismic sensors linked to supercomputer analysis that can hear - and sound the alarm - when somebody is trying to tunnel in.

If you want to fix illegal immigration, fix illegal immigration. I think most Americans agree it's necessary...but you also don't need to be a monster about it. And keep in mind that only fixes the illegal border crossings; by far the bigger source is folks coming across legally on a temporary visa and then just overstaying it, and it doesn't count the folks who come by boat either, which is another huge chunk.

Thanks for reminding me why not to get married again.

Nov 3, 2019, 8:20 PM

I asked for a solution. Any mindless putz can find something undesirable and your assuming that I like to see kids in cages is astounding. Dismiss me and you've dismissed the problem, right?

Fixing immigration won't get those kids out of cages. What's the forking solution? Here, let me help by providing options, check them out and add your preference if you don't like mine.

1. Turn them loose on the streets.

2. Transport them back to their countries or origin.

3. Give them back to the cartels to sell again and separate them from another fake family member.

4. Buy a few thousand house trailers and hire nannies to tend to them while you figure out the best solution.

5. Keep them where they are, safe behind locked doors until social services can place them in suitable homes with Americans who can see they are raised right, protect them and supply all their needs.

#5 is the best solution, imo but if you can think of something better I'm willing to listen.

Re: Thanks for reminding me why not to get married again.

Nov 4, 2019, 6:32 AM

For once we agree. This is a losing issue for us Dems. There is no easy solution on how to house these kids. I don't see any other viable solution as far as where they are housed. I think they don't need to be separated from a parent though. We should worry about their mental well-being.

Re: Thanks for reminding me why not to get married again.

Nov 4, 2019, 10:46 AM

Lolwut. "Stop f*cking doing it" is a great solution.

Also, how weak minded are you if you're worried about not stealing kids from parents being a political hot button? Do the right thing even if it costs you votes.

We didn't steal those children.

Nov 4, 2019, 11:44 AM

We having separated kids from parents since Trump changed the laws and rules Obama left him. No children have been ripped from their mothers' arms. All these kids were slaves to the cartel and our BP rescued them from slavery.

The numbers of child slaves has overwhelmed our system. Trump warned America when the caravans started that the numbers coming could not be accommodated and you insisted he was manufacturing a crisis.

If there is fault in lies squarely on the shoulders of the democrats who ignored the problem while these children were on the road in Mexico. Together the congress could have prevented this but no dem wanted to do anything about it.

Re: We didn't steal those children.

Nov 4, 2019, 11:59 AM

Link us up

The cartel and other bad players separated them from their..

Nov 4, 2019, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Thanks for reminding me why not to get married again. ]

parents. According to recent news articles and statements from gov officials we have instant DNA testing. If any of those children have parents or other relatives it is now simple and quick to prove the relationship and rejoin those children with any family member who seeks to take them.

The sheer numbers of children who have shown up without family members overwhelmed our system. The law forbids returning them to their parents if the parents are not in the US or Mexico. They can't be sent back to central America.

It's certain that no one wants to turn them out on the streets or allow the cartel to enslave them again. Current immigration rules perpetuate the problem.

It's bad but they are much safer and better cared for than they've been since they were separated from their parents. If they have parents or relatives here in America those people are not interested in the kids.

Any child who comes to our border with their parents is allowed to remain with their parents since Trump changed laws which he inherited when he took office.

Nov 4, 2019, 6:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey ! Who’s checking in on the kids in cages ? ]

Where would you put the kids? I never saw the problem with them being locked up. I have a problem with them being separated from parents and not being reunited. I think the "kids in cages" is kind of nonsense. They are locked up, but how else would we do it?

Where are their parents?

Nov 4, 2019, 11:49 AM

We have instant DNA analysis and a national desire to put the kids with parents or other relatives. Parents are either in central america or just don't want these kids. We stopped separating kids and parent many months ago yet our facilities continue to be overrun with orphans.

'Ripping babies from their mothers' arms,' hasn't happened in a long time yet people continue to criticize Trump as the bad guy. He is the one who ended the practice but he isn't the one who started it.

Those are the facts.

Re: Where are their parents?

Nov 4, 2019, 12:52 PM

You believe all of that? Wow. You almost should lose your voting rights for being so ignorant. Thats not how it is cuurently working. Dude...you are so dumb.

Nov 4, 2019, 8:16 AM

Wow. That's a pretty embarrassing post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 20
| visibility 719
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic