Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Cowherd: "Clemson doesn't have a rival in their own conference"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

FB Update: Cowherd: "Clemson doesn't have a rival in their own conference"

Oct 3, 2017, 9:18 AM

Cowherd: "Clemson doesn't have a rival in their own conference"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So I guess Clemson is not a fraud any more?***

Oct 3, 2017, 9:27 AM

Re: So I guess Clemson is not a fraud any more?***

Oct 3, 2017, 9:34 AM

Dabo was right...Cowherd is the fraud!

Oct 3, 2017, 1:04 PM

It's Cowturd!!!! Get it right!!!

That was exactly my first thought!***

Oct 3, 2017, 9:36 AM [ in reply to So I guess Clemson is not a fraud any more?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 3, 2017, 4:59 PM [ in reply to So I guess Clemson is not a fraud any more?*** ]

And I still don't care what Cowterd has to say!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Colin Cowheard is a joke!!!

Oct 3, 2017, 9:27 AM

Colin Cowheard is an egomaniac who has been fired from every broadcasting job he's had. He is a jerk, and I have no idea why he hates Clemson so much, but he does. I don't believe anything he says and can't believe he still has a job.
TIGER SAM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CLEMSAM

Re: Colin Cowheard is a joke!!!

Oct 3, 2017, 9:44 PM

What job has he been fired from? He left ESPN for more money from Fox. And did you read the article? He wasn't saying anything bad about Clemson here.

As Lee Corso says "Not so fast my friend." Little hyperbole.***

Oct 3, 2017, 9:39 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Cowherd: "Clemson doesn't have a rival in their own conference"

Oct 3, 2017, 9:40 AM

Definitely don't disagree with him there.

From what I've seen so far he might be jumping the gun on Bama's competition. I think UGA and Auburn will both give them strong games. Nothing about Bama's offense jumps off the page as next level to me and both of those two have solid defenses.

Likewise, Miami looks very good. Assuming we get to the title game that's probably going to be a very tough out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attended the 100th Clemson vs. USC game on a broken ankle from 8 hours earlier. Got a recliner in the endzone for the 100th game...it was worth it. Story in Profile.

That's definitely a hot take.

Oct 3, 2017, 9:49 AM

We won't be close to an 18 point favorite against either NC State or FSU - probably single digits in both of those games unless FSU just continues to stink it up. I doubt we get more than about 2 TDs at USC either.

Re: That's definitely a hot take.

Oct 3, 2017, 10:21 AM

We will not be playing USC this year and I agree we wouldn't be a 2 TD favorite playing in the coliseum. As far as South Carolina goes, They will be a 5 win team at most and I think that may be pushing it. Who does South Carolina have on their schedule that they can beat. Wofford Maybe but the rest will be a real challenge to them and Wofford my be their 2017 Citadel. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our 2015 team was a 20 point favorite over their 3-8 team

Oct 3, 2017, 1:35 PM

fresh off a loss to The Citadel. We won't get that many points this year.

Oct 3, 2017, 12:52 PM [ in reply to That's definitely a hot take. ]

When do we play USC?

Oct 3, 2017, 9:48 PM

Maybe in the Rose Bowl if they win the PAC-12.

As much as I love the fact that Clemson is a powerhouse and

Oct 3, 2017, 9:55 AM

will be for a long, long time; I also know that these talking head, jackazzes say this kind of crap to create news, increase ratings and get people fired up so they keep listening and/or call in. Jokes on you, Cowturd....your opinion means nada...Tweet that!!

Re: As much as I love the fact that Clemson is a powerhouse and

Oct 3, 2017, 10:18 AM

Mr. Cattlethrong has crapped again.

Re: As much as I love the fact that Clemson is a powerhouse and

Oct 3, 2017, 10:35 AM

I believe there is a gap between Clemson and Alabama right now, but I believe as Bryant continues to grow and improve, and some of the young WRs start making an impact, that gap will be much smaller by years end. I also believe that the gap between Clemson and UGA is smaller than he may believe, and then you may step down the ladder rung with Penn State, Oklahoma, etc. But what excites me is that Bryant has not even come close to his ceiling yet, and each game he gets better and better.

Who is this ClemZUN he speaks of?

Oct 3, 2017, 10:33 AM

Is that yankee doodle dandy speak?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a lot of football left to play

Oct 3, 2017, 11:03 AM

So slow down a little, sparky. I doubt Bammer loses, but UGA and Auburn won't be pushovers.

As for Clemson, FSU still scares me...no matter how crappy they look thus far. And, assuming we do win the division, the Coastal champ will be tough, even if it's a VaTech rematch.

But having said that, I do think Clemson/Bammer rev 3 is bad for college football. That's why I will voluntarily offer to let Bammer sit this one out.

But in all seriousness, should both Bammer and Clemson make the playoff, I'd have no issue with pitting the two against one another in the playoff semi's irrespective of their CFP standing going in.

Oct 3, 2017, 11:18 AM

Well now,

Oct 3, 2017, 11:25 AM

if they don't want Clemson / Bama part III then some team can come and try to do something about it. Until they do, those are the best two teams and if they get through the semi finals, they deserve to play in the championship again. I don't get all the whining about the same teams playing in the championship again, wasn't that the purpose of the college football playoff in the first place, for the 2 best teams to play for it all? Suck it up whiners, or put on your big boy britches and come try and do something about it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2017, 11:30 AM

So does that mean he no longer has FSU in his final four? And USC? Has that changed too? He basically uses a dart board to make his picks IMO. He has no clue about CFB, and should just stick with the NFL. I don't watch NFL or his show, so not sure if he is any better with NFL picks.

Oct 3, 2017, 12:58 PM

You do realize that USC and Florida st were very logical and popular picks before the season dont you? USC could still make the playoff.

Oct 3, 2017, 11:35 AM

Cowherd isn't entertaining in the least. He's just a mouth who makes up his opinions as he goes along.

Bad news Collin. Ratings were up last year.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/01/10/clemson-alabama-national-title-game-playoff-tv-ratings-off-record/96392552/

Cowherd Does It Again

Oct 3, 2017, 11:52 AM

Tigers are real, no doubt. Cowherd's appetite for hyperbole is boundless, even unreal. Tiger fans are savvy enough to shake him off with a grain of salt. Take care of business one game at a time.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we eventually lose a game, he'll be the first to....

Oct 3, 2017, 12:59 PM

...call us a fraud.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is she saying Clemson is Elite ?***

Oct 3, 2017, 1:04 PM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Obviously missed Dabo's presser.***

Oct 3, 2017, 5:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The best of 3 would be the highest rated game in history of

Oct 3, 2017, 7:52 PM

CFB. When Cowlick is speaking of ESecpn, he is parroting Finebum, who is scared his beloved Bama would get their butt kicked again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Instead of complaining about Clemson & Bama being so far ahead of the rest

Oct 3, 2017, 8:36 PM

It should be up to the rest of college football to catch up with the two big boys!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2017, 8:48 PM

We beat BC 34-7 not 34-17, hey Cowherd if you going to do a piece on CLEMSON at least have the right stats up.
Thank you

I listen to Cowherd several times a week.

Oct 3, 2017, 9:08 PM

I like the cuy of his jib.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic