Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: LeCroy building next great recruiting class one mile at a time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,642

Front Page Story: LeCroy building next great recruiting class one mile at a time

May 9, 2013, 8:47 PM

LeCroy building next great recruiting class one mile at a time

Clemson assistant coach Bradley LeCroy hit the road recruiting last week, a four-day journey that saw him drive nearly 1,800 miles in just four days as he tries to build on the success of Clemson's 2012 recruiting class. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: LeCroy building next great recruiting class one mile at a time

May 9, 2013, 8:48 PM

Need to name him HCIW IMO.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Front Page Story: LeCroy building next great recruiting class one mile at a time

May 9, 2013, 10:32 PM

Sounds like a plan

May 9, 2013, 10:34 PM

Bradley has done a really fine job for the Tigers. The next two years will be really exciting, not to forget this year. In February, who would have given us a chance to host a regional?

Re: Re: Front Page Story: LeCroy building next great recruiting class one mile at a time

May 10, 2013, 1:13 AM

I'd put money on him being the next head coach.

That won't be any time soon...

May 10, 2013, 1:42 AM

regardless of how much some fans wish the opposite.

Re: That won't be any time soon...

May 10, 2013, 7:01 AM

Yep we will continue to not win Championships under the decision making of Jack Leggett.

null

As long as Clemson continues...

May 10, 2013, 8:45 AM

to keep the College World Series streak alive, I'm not all that worried about winning the ACC.

The article states good players make good coaches

May 10, 2013, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: That won't be any time soon... ]

and great players make great coaches. It appears Lecroy is blaming the players for what you blame Jack for. I am surprised you haven't started a "fire the not good and not great players" campaign. ;)

Re: The article states good players make good coaches

May 10, 2013, 11:27 AM

I dont talk bad about players sorry. Also blaming players doesnt really work when you have been here for approx 20 years.

null

Re: The article states good players make good coaches

May 11, 2013, 12:40 AM [ in reply to The article states good players make good coaches ]

good or great players making good or great coaches in any sport is basically horse crap. I challenge anyone to show me that correlation with data.

I wish he'd find the next Khalil, Jeff Baker, Michael

May 10, 2013, 1:53 PM

Johnson, etc. We desperately need some pop in the lineup.

A few of our young pitchers look pretty good.

Re: I wish he'd find the next Khalil, Jeff Baker, Michael

May 10, 2013, 4:31 PM

Well, the Wilson kid is passing on pro where he was projected anywhere from late 2 to late 4. He has a lot of power and has played varsity and started for 4 years while hitting over .400 each year. He had 6 homers in 66 ab's in addition to 19 walks this year.

Bradley is a great worker and recruiter.

There's been ONE Khalil Greene...

May 11, 2013, 12:03 AM [ in reply to I wish he'd find the next Khalil, Jeff Baker, Michael ]

in 120 or so years of Clemson baseball. What makes you think there will be another? Some of you really are clueless.

Lecroy

May 10, 2013, 7:11 PM

Bradley Lecroy is as good a guy in coaching as you will meet. He is a tireless worker and humble. He was simply using coach speak when he said good players make good coaches and great players make great coaches. He will never take credit for the job he has done. He is a big reason guys choose Clemson. He wasn't blaming players for losing. He was simply deflecting credit away from the excellent job he has done. By the way he is right. You have to have the guns to win the wars. He is building the arsenal

May 11, 2013, 2:37 AM

Wow!! Didn't know baseball players don't get a full ride in college

Re: Re: Front Page Story: LeCroy building next great recruiting class one mile at a time

May 11, 2013, 2:42 AM

Agreed

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,642
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic