Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Dabo on Mike & Mike - "Football unifies, brings people together"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,209

FB Update: WATCH: Dabo on Mike & Mike - "Football unifies, brings people together"

Jul 25, 2016, 1:25 PM

WATCH: Dabo on Mike & Mike - "Football unifies, brings people together"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So proud to have this man as our coach...

Jul 25, 2016, 2:06 PM

We should all feel so fortunate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That statement is very true. Unfortunately I'd

Jul 25, 2016, 2:13 PM

be willing to bet that those radicalist scum are thinking the same thing. With all the shootings, bombings, and general terror activity going on, a crowded football game may be appealing to them.

We can not live in fear of the 'what ifs' but I do wonder what additional safety measures (if any) will be implemented to keep our fans safe. Shame that we have to worry about that nowadays...

Re: That statement is very true. Unfortunately I'd

Jul 25, 2016, 3:26 PM

We do not have to worry, we just have to be ready.

More of us will die from other causes over the next 12 months from other causes than will die from terrorist attacks. More football fans will die from strokes and heart attacks at games than from terrorist attacks around the stadiums. The hot dogs may be more dangerous. More may die from car accidents to and from the games than strokes and heart attacks. Other drunk fans or yourself may create the most danger of all.

Like I said be ready, we all will die at some point... in the mean time don't worry be happy and spot the ball..... :)

More terrorists and ISIS members have died this year than all the deaths they have caused in the rest of the world.
The Zika virus is more of a danger if you are going to a football game in Florida or the gulf coast! AVON makes a good sunscreen with mosquito repellant!

Football has been very, very good to me.***

Jul 26, 2016, 12:12 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome, inspiring interview...until the very end.

Jul 26, 2016, 9:15 AM

Dabo, why did you have to use the word "ain't" again -- this time on national radio??

In the immortal word(s) of derp: siggghhhhhh.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,209
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic