Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everyone, how was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 78
| visibility 1

Good morning everyone, how was your weekend?

Oct 29, 2018, 8:08 AM

Friday, take the day off, lounge around then up for the Whitey Morgan concert, was awesome.

Saturday, company over to watch the game. Awesome time.

Sunday, a bunch of nothing.

Today, I'm going to need someone else to pass out the thumbs up. Day off work due to a funeral.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quick: Friday wasn't bad. Drank

Oct 29, 2018, 8:10 AM

Saturday: Spent time with the kids, ran my normal Saturday errands. Laid around the house. Drank.

Sunday: Meetings. Drank.

The usual.

Most stressful week of the year. Until next week. Here we go.

Edit: FIRST. Never been first on GMHWYW

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Quiet

Oct 29, 2018, 8:10 AM

Friday watched it rain

Saturday watched the beat down

Sunday lunch and hang out with the folks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson kicked a**. Panthers kicked a**. Grandma got to see

Oct 29, 2018, 8:12 AM

the kid and show him off at her church on Saturday. Spent a beautiful fall day working around the house and yard yesterday.

Not too shabby. got a couple of 4 days weeks coming up, so I can't complain.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

i laughed and laughed and laughed

Oct 29, 2018, 8:12 AM

@ fsu

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 7/10

Oct 29, 2018, 8:14 AM

Nothing special.

Friday worked from home all day. Netflix and chill all night. 8/10

Sattidy football. Glorious day! Grilled out some filet mignon, shrimp skewers, and roasted red taters. 10/10.

Removed some more carpet to prepare for more flooring installs 3/10

avg = 7/10

wood do again

Welp, the Tigers and Panthers won and I didn't die.

Oct 29, 2018, 8:15 AM

Pretty much a football weekend, Fri, Sat, Sun. Watched a little of the Series.

Kid_of came down from Charlotte so we hit the Palmetto Smokehouse for a po boy sattidy night.

9/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Palmetto Smokehouse guy is the most salty of anyone over all

Oct 29, 2018, 9:33 AM

the construction I think. Nice guy though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.

Oct 29, 2018, 12:27 PM

He's lashed out pretty hard on social media regarding the Winkopping of downtown.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then I like him already.

Oct 29, 2018, 1:44 PM

My enemy's enemy is also my friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh wait, nevermind....just saw that they are located in

Oct 29, 2018, 1:54 PM

a spot that could otherwise be occupied by a newly rejuvenated Akropolis. Screw em.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We used to do happy hours there

Oct 29, 2018, 1:57 PM

It was good because not many students and the bartenders were cool.

Is it noticeable that I miss living in Clemson?

When I was in school it was a convenience store called,

Oct 29, 2018, 2:01 PM

appropriately, The Store. I worked there my sophomore year. Then the Fast Fare went up beside it and they were doomed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

There's a high probability you sold me beer.

Oct 29, 2018, 2:07 PM

There's a high probability that I sold you beer too, though.

Re: Good morning everyone, how was your weekend?

Oct 29, 2018, 8:17 AM

Wife worked all weekend, so that was a bummer.
Went to momma's house saturday to watch the clemson game. Ended up spending the night there.
Sunday was the Adidas family reunion. Son had his end-of-the-year football party, which was fun.
We went to Academy sports and bought his ear guards and wrestling shoes because wresting starts today for him. Spent some time at daddy's house on Sunday, walking around the edge of the lake.
Very good weekend. - 8/10.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Eh. Pretty middlin'.

Oct 29, 2018, 8:18 AM

Friday: got out very briefly with 19She, home by 8:30, prolly fell asleep by 10.

Saturday: reveled in the sheer beauty of mudholing FSU by half a hundred. In their house. This was for the '90s. And 2013. Went to Halloween/housewarming party in WA that night.

Sunday: did impression of slug for most of day. Made potato-leek-roasted corn-Hatch chile soup.

6.5/10 because still have the shits.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty good

Oct 29, 2018, 8:21 AM

Fri - Pizza night and watched Hocus Pocus for the first time
Sat - Ran the tractor some in the morning, watched Clemson destroy FSU, Sue's Wings for dinner
Sun - Church in the morning, ran the tractor again, hung out with the family

Hocuspocus.

Oct 29, 2018, 8:23 AM

Is it just me, or is Sarah Jessica Parker hot in this movie?

Like "gives me a raging hardon" hot?

I think most of it is the juxtaposition of her next to those other two hags, but also I think she was decently hot when she was young and less equine.

Yes, and the girl with the yabos too***

Oct 29, 2018, 8:23 AM

Yabos, lol.***

Oct 29, 2018, 8:27 AM

Major League?

Oct 29, 2018, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Yes, and the girl with the yabos too*** ]

Yabos?

Travelly

Oct 29, 2018, 8:22 AM

Friday: It's Monday morning and I can't recall anything about Friday. I think I had a salad for supper, stayed up too late and.....wait, it rained, a lot, causing the Columbia-area soccer fields to close, more on that, later.

Saturday: up at the crack o' dawn, actually even before that. Two daughters have the state qualifier XC meet in Columbia, rained the day before, so a bit muddy. Anywho, they had a decent run, one of them has a scokker game in Columbia, wait, scratch that fear thumb, fields are closed. Coach moves the game to Duncan, SC. Grab something to eat and head to the upstate. Get to Murderburg and I needed to grab some hand warmers. Decide that the Wal-Marts would be good. Walk in, get the goods, head to the check out line, and holy poor of poors. The sadest people in the world are the Murderburg folk at the Wal-Mart. Pay the bill and ol' Mauldawg has to hit the head. Walk in the Wal-Mart bathroom, and DEER LOWERED the stench of death is omnipresent. I legit was having dry heaves due to the smell (ooooh that smell, can you smell that smell ?)

We bust a hasty retreat and cross that place off on any return trip, ever. Get to Duncan, which, for a town that has a CFA is sketchy af. Play game, head home tired af.

Sunday: Up even earlier to head down to historic Hardeeville. Hardeeville is a lot like Pendleton, without the charm, stores or history. So, it's basically Chester. Anyway, scokkered and back home to run chores for an even tonight. Sleep is my enemy

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2018, 8:26 AM

Good. Friday, just kinda chilled with it being all rainy. Ordered a pizza and watched Creep 2.

Saturday, watched the Tigers annally violate the Semenholes. It was fun. I literally had an organism when Wilkins pounded it in. Afterward, took the dog to the bar and watched UGA and Florida.

Sunday, borrowed my dad's edger and edged my estate. Those trenches are DEEEP son. I like it real deep. Put one pumpkin on the front porch to show that I've festive and involved in seasonal things.

Bought a Scream mask that I hope to put to use on trick-or-treaters, along with a water hose and rolled up newspaper so that I can correct any behavior that's not befitting of someone who walks uninvited on my property to beg for candy. This will be the ONLY year that parents patronize my house for Halloween.

Friends bought babby over. During breastfeeding, I saw a boob. A girl's boob.

9/10 because Tigers gotindatazz.

can you describe the solo boob?

Oct 29, 2018, 8:29 AM

slowly, plz

Re: can you describe the solo boob?

Oct 29, 2018, 8:30 AM

Milk teddy with a nice dark pink areola. Well proportioned. I wood slap my weiner on it had I not been the best man at their wedding.

Thank you!***

Oct 29, 2018, 8:32 AM

I shot a doe and about 10 coons

Oct 29, 2018, 8:28 AM

So I’d say it was pretty dang good all and all

Re: I shot a doe and about 10 coons

4 legged kind not the

Oct 29, 2018, 8:35 AM

Lazy welfare recipient kind

Funny Adidas family story

Oct 29, 2018, 9:23 AM

My grandaddy was a farmer. My dad worked on the farm up until he graduated from college.

Back in the 60's, my dad was 10-12yrs old. He and this old black lady that worked for my family were sitting under a tree eating a sandwich while taking a break.

There was an old house covered in kudzu behind them that nobody lived in.

There was a loud noise in the house and the woman got scared. My dad told her that it was probably just the family of coons living in there.

The woman asked, "Does I know 'em?"

RA-coons.... RA-coons...

anyways, thanks for listening... carry on.

Good Enough/10

Oct 29, 2018, 8:28 AM

Fri - Day off, so i spent it running around doing errands & working.

Sat - Do you KNOW how hard it is to sustain an erection for 3.5 hours, unmedicated?? But I did it. The Tigers didn't let ME down, so I was gonna do my part.

Sun - Early football, pop into the office for 4 hours (yay :| ), then more football. Looking at 3-0 in fantasy football for the wknd, which is rare this season, so I'm happy. Tried to watch episodes 8 & 9 of Ozark, but fell asleep somewhere in 9, woke up at 3:15am.

too Much work and not enough play

Got called in to bartender at 3 on Friday arrived home at 11 and Mrs fluff had a delicious Red Baron pizza for me

Caught up on real job Saturday AM. Took kids to park and Dunleavy’s for lunch, saw first half of game

Bartender 2:30-8:30

Finally changed lawn mower battery, burned some sticks, cooked over the top chili on the BGE, went to Halloween party at the yacht club and neighbors came over and ate said chili.

My back hurts, my feet stink and I’m tired.

Another busy fall weekend

Friday after work actually was pretty lazy what with the chitty cold rainy weather we had. I spent some time editing photos from Maine.

Saturday morning I got up and cooked breakfast, fed the kids and send TOTE1 Jr off to the high school. He had a band comp at App St in. Daughter of had a game at 130 so I watched some of the gameday show and the 1st qtr of the FSU game.

We lost our soccer game 4-2 I think. I've lost the team but who cares. They're all a bunch of little jerks expect for like 3 of them. So half way through the game I just quit coaching and watched them fall apart. It was the last game of the regular season. The tourny will be fun to watch next weekend.

Saturday night I took daughterof to the haunted trail. I snapped some pics and hung around the burn barrels to keep warm which I watched the coots scoreboard on ESPN.com. Got home late. TOTE1 Jr got home even later.

Sunday I edited more pics in the morning and cooked the sausage/bean crockpot recipe for lunch. GF and her crew came over for lunch then we headed up to Campbell's Covered Bridge b/c I saw a pic online of it covered in beautiful fall leaves. I get there to find its all still green. So I snapped a pic and posted it online calling out the person that posted the mentioned pic. Shame on me for calling her out and I took a barrage of angry SJWs saying I should just enjoy the photo. While it was a phenomenal photo, it doesn't represent what the photog actually saw.

Visited with my parents afterward. Dad seems to be doing really well after his surgery. He's got 23 stitches on the side of his face. Its gonna be a gnarly scar which is pretty cool since he's a sailor. Now he's almost a real pirate.

Stopped by the house to grab so dinner then back to the haunted trail to take more pics and let the littlest TOTE1 run around.

Thats pretty much it.

If I understand what you;re saying here....

Oct 29, 2018, 9:03 AM

You Willie Taggarted?

Yep but IDGAF b/c Im getting paid $0.00 to do this

Oct 29, 2018, 9:15 AM

Their ROI is par for the course.

Nice...thanks for aksing!

Oct 29, 2018, 8:38 AM

Dinner club Fri nite = drunk on red wine
Beer drinkin' and free shoe stompin' on Saturday..
Rested on Sunday and gettin ready for Messico trip which the airlines have effed up...
Anywhoo...9.7/10!

Intense. Currently SIOAIT. Also, here’s a Tally Ninja

Oct 29, 2018, 8:44 AM
IMG_6078 (1).JPG(621.7 K)

compliments of Madison Social.

FSU has tons of ######, FYI.

G L O R I O U S .

Oct 29, 2018, 8:57 AM

Friday, took the day off and went to visitation for the father of my former boss in the morning. Back home for some lunch, a little light Jounging, and not much else because the weather was Willie Taggart miserable. Headed up to the outlet mall on I-485 to look for some fancy Sunday-Go-To-Meeting type clothes, stinging drizzle turned into hurricane-like deluge and there was a wreck on the highway, so I was trapped in a 3 MPH crawl for about 45 minutes. Turned up the stereo and sang like nobody was watching. Because they weren't. Made it to the mall and prowled around for about an hour until I realized that most of what they had in all the stores was sizes nobody can possibly wear at prices that nobody still wants to pay. I did buy a pair of khakis, but it was pretty much a bust of trip. Got home in time to drink a beer, then head to St. Anne's Catholic Church for the International Festival. For two days, the church literally becomes the BEST restaurant in Rock Hill. Got stuffed on great food for many different countries, and drank several beers from the pretty decent little bar they had. You know the Pope do love him some buzzed congregants. Went home around 9:00 and turned on the TV, and next thing I know I woke up around 11 and watched the second half of the original Night Of The Living Dead, then crashed again.

Saturday, got up and drank coffee, did chores, and settled in to watch the horrific massacre of a native American tribe. Enjoyed every glorious second of it. After the game, rode to the dump, then RH Mom's to do a few things for her, then back home to get gussied up. The Mrs. and I went to Legal Remedy Brewing to see the Charlotte Shakespeare group do George A. Romero's Night of The Living Dead. Very nice night, they did it on an outside stage and it was freaking hilarious. After the show, we went in and ate, food was stellar as usual. Watched Quasar Hustle while we ate, they're one of the most interesting bands I've seen from Rock Hill in a long time. I will also say that the beer has improved a bit since the last time I was there. Still not anything I would buy and take home, but far better than it was when they started out. Got home around 10:30, watched the coots slip past a UT team that may or may not even have a pulse, a few football highlight from other games, and crashed.

Sunday, got up and read every Clemson sports news article I could find, drank coffee, and basked in the glory of driving the last nail in the coffin of FSU football. Took the pup on a long walk, then went to the grocery store. Came home and put groceries away, then grabbed my bass and went to go play LOUD rock and roll. Had the full band, made the first pass on a handful of new songs and did OK. Then we went way back in the catalog for things we had not practiced in months. Some good, some not as good, but still huge fun. Got home around 10 and made a sammich, watched the DVR Walking Dead, honestly glad there's only one more Rick episode because this season was not entertaining at all.

Using a complex mathematical formula to determine the weekend value...I came up with a rare 59/10.

Lutz. I used to keep a trove of Sunday go-to-meeting clothe.

Oct 29, 2018, 10:03 AM

Now, I have a sport coat for funereals.

A little Litchfield, a lot of One Claw

Oct 29, 2018, 8:59 AM

Long weekend at the beach, weather wasn't very beachy but better than being at work. Tried out a new restaurant (well at least new to me) called Rustic Table, twas good. Ordered wings from Quigley's for the Clemson beatdown.

9/10, only because I didn't make it to Lee's this trip

It was good

Oct 29, 2018, 9:01 AM

Friday: It was a cold rain day. I just stayed in for most of the day and read a book.

Saturday: Watched the game and couldn't stop laughing. I still haven't heard from my FSU relative. I hope she is OK. Went to a game night at daughterof and the celebration drinking continued until the wee hours of the morning.

Sunday: It was the trip to Costco day. God I hate people. People suck. Dodgers and Vikings both let me down. My professional sports universe is now back in alignment.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like the theme of this past weekend.

Oct 29, 2018, 9:04 AM

It’s true. People do suck.***

Oct 29, 2018, 10:04 AM [ in reply to It was good ]

Re: 10/10......Tigers Won.......'Nuff Said***

Oct 29, 2018, 9:15 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Tigers Won'

Oct 29, 2018, 9:26 AM

IT'S UNDERSTATEMENT MONDAY Y'ALL!

Oct 29, 2018, 9:19 AM

Absolutely the worst. Everyone but my daughter sick for 3 days. I am still pouring water out my pewper.

Even though the Tigers kicked the ever living snidd out of FSU. I still rate this weekend a -190,000,000/10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didju get my tmell?***

Oct 29, 2018, 9:27 AM

Busy. Glad it’s over.

Oct 29, 2018, 9:30 AM

Massive giveaway at church to homeless, refugees, and poor folks. Cleanup afterward frought with disagreement.

Wait, did we win? Did we best whomever we played?

NOT a good thing.

Oct 29, 2018, 9:38 AM

When you do things like that then the homeless, refugees, and poor folks lose their fear of people and that's when they attack.

Not too bad

Oct 29, 2018, 9:31 AM

Probably drank too much. Did absolutely nothing all weekend. Wife had to work Saturday so I drank beer and watched football all day long. It was glorious. I was too drunk to drive by like 3:00. Great day. Grilled a hamburger at like 4:00 and the last thing I remember was repeatedly calling Jake Bentley a poosay right before the Carolina game came on and wife instructing me to not pee in the floor.

Hung out yesterday, went and ate dinner with my parents. Received ridiculous repair requests from the buyer of my home. Dude wants me to move the mulch 4" away from the house LOL. Can't wait to talk to my realtor about that one. If I move the mulch, I'm moving all of the mulch. As in, I will remove every last bit of it from the flower beds. Wife thinks I'm crazy, but I know how to deal with people like this.

Overall solid 5/7 weekend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had a buyer ask for that once.

Oct 29, 2018, 9:49 AM

I took a rake around the side of the house and raked it about 4" back into a pile. I'm sure it stayed that way until at least the next rain. It didn't take long to do, and it was stupid. This seemed like on of these "We've run out of things to complain about" requests.

I know I should be happy it's only simple, stupid stuff

Oct 29, 2018, 10:08 AM

But it's kind of infuriating. I think a lot of it depends on the inspector, you get a moron and they can make something simple seem like a huge deal to someone who doesn't know any better. I'll replace a GFCI outlet or two that didn't trip, but I'm not calling in a licensed electrician to do it, and I'm not adjusting the knob for the shower or other piddly asss requests.

At some point, as a realtor, I think I'd just be like let's not #### this guy off any more than we already have with a bunch of stupid requests. They've already taken forever to do everything, whether it be signing the counter offer or getting me the repair requests. I was about 10 minutes away from pulling the counter offer back when we were negotiating. I had multiple offers within a couple of days of being on the market, if I were so inclined I could go tell this guy to pound sand. But they seem to think they have some sort of leverage.

Sometimes buyers are like that. I'd find it difficult to be

Oct 29, 2018, 10:36 AM

a realtor for people like that. They think you'll do anything to sell it. Having sold a few houses..I always remember that when buying.

Once when selling a house, the buyer-- AT CLOSING, decides he want me to pay his closing costs. I was like "what? No that's not happening. The time for negotiation has loong since passed."

His realtor came back at me with "will you jeopardize this sale today over a few thousand dollars?"

I was like "Hell yeah I will. Not only that, I'll cancel this sale, wait 3 months, and raise the price of the house 20 grand."

He paid his own closing costs.

Idiot. That sounds like some sort of trick his realtor was

Oct 29, 2018, 10:58 AM

trying to play. That's the vibe I get from my buyers realtor, he thinks he's some sort of slick negotiator or something. I'm paying $3k of this guys closing costs, and giving him a home warranty. Not to mention the refrigerator I wanted to keep for a beer fridge. He can GF himself on some of this other stuff.

It would be cutting it close, but I've still got some time to get it back on the market and under contract if this guy wants to play games. Or I just won't move, I DGAF at this point.

She didn’t want you to pee on the floor? Why?***

Oct 29, 2018, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Not too bad ]

Do not even physics?

Oct 29, 2018, 10:06 AM

A couch soaks up the pee, a floor does not. Unless of course it's a dirt floor, of course.

This is Lakebum, so in course it’s a dirt floor.***

Oct 29, 2018, 10:08 AM

Sounds like a total prude

Oct 29, 2018, 10:07 AM [ in reply to She didn’t want you to pee on the floor? Why?*** ]

That bathroom at Wal-Mart in Murderburg had four or five spots to pee on the floor

Why else have drains in the floor?***

Oct 29, 2018, 10:11 AM

Honestly, that's a pretty good idea for homes on a crawl

Oct 29, 2018, 10:16 AM

space. Cement floors with drains. I like that.

She knows what's up when the big beer mug comes out

Oct 29, 2018, 10:10 AM [ in reply to She didn’t want you to pee on the floor? Why?*** ]

That means it's drunk sleep walkin' time. To be fair, I have not peed in the floor in years. Last time I had an incident I peed in the trashcan, so she was being a bit rude to me.

How big is this beer mug ?

Oct 29, 2018, 10:19 AM

I've done a fair amount of sleep walking and even sleep eating in my day. Always kept the urine in the toilet bowl

It'll hold 3 12 oz beers. You could kill a man with it.***

Oct 29, 2018, 10:54 AM

And here I was thinking it was impressive

Oct 29, 2018, 11:30 AM [ in reply to She knows what's up when the big beer mug comes out ]

to go 3 months without peeing in my clothes hamper.

It is man, don't sell yourself short

Oct 29, 2018, 11:50 AM

I was having a lot more fun back when I was peeing in the floor and in the trashcan. The grass isn't always Greenr on the other side.

Oct 29, 2018, 10:28 AM

I wish I knew then what I know now. I'm redoing a couple phases of this project car.

I didn't refinish the wood to perfect quality so I'm doing it again. The leather seat skins I spent all the time refinishing aren't as good as the original seats I bought a few weeks ago and have stored in my bedroom.

After heartfelt consideration I've decided to start over with the newly acquired seats and the another full set of wood trim. The seats are in excellent condition and soft as new. The wood has only finish cracks. I have both the seats and the trim which I bought over the last month. I got them for a song, sang it myself and the parts are in top condition ready for a little refinishing.

The seats only don't need to be completely stripped of the finish because they don't need to be saturated with softener to replace moisture lost from heat and sun exposure. The parts car the seats and wood came from spent many years in a garage and very few days in the sun. A week should be enough time for the wood refinishing and another week for the seats.

I'm not fretting about any of this. I've done nearly everything on this car twice. Each major factor of this project car has a three stage process. The first stage is a complete trial, the second is a period of time of thoughtful reconsideration of the value of product and a review of stage one. The third and final stage is redoing the entire unit or part with intent on producing a perfect original quality product.

My consolation is that we took FSU to the woodshed and beat them like a redheaded stepchild. Clemson snatched the hearts from dozens of five star, well seasoned players and hundreds of thousands of FSU fans in half a ball game the spent the second half stomping their hearts into dust.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

quite nice. still celebrating kicking Walmart's a$$***

Oct 29, 2018, 10:48 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Football=good, erything else=sheety....

Oct 29, 2018, 11:06 AM

In-laws came to visit on Thursday night.

They were driving by our factory, so they dropped in for a quick tour unannounced. I was trying to get stuff finished so I could leave in time to make son-of's last soccer game. I show them around the place and they ask a question about every little thing...all of which they know 0 about. Then mother in-law of starts to give me hiring advice because she taught high school resource something bs 20 yrs ago and knows all about it. FML

Then get mad phone call from wife-of because she made dinner for in-laws and they were supposed to be at house, yet they were still tormenting me on a factory tour. Everyone made it to son-of's game and he played well. Team got 2nd place only in tourny only because they didn't have enough players for championship game and had to borrow 3.

Friday work, them home exhausted from lack of sleep all week, so gracefully bow out of dinner out with in-laws.

Saturday, made it known that in-laws were not allowed inside the house during CU game, so wife-of takes in-laws and kids to Greenville. sweet. Made brats and chips/dips and me and dog watched the game alone in silence. Was glorious. Beat down of FSU will go down in the books as one of all-time favorite Clemson games.

Wife calls after game is over to report that mother in-law has gone on a rant, is taking over disciplining kids, etc...basically turned into a shid-show, so they're all coming back home and I am to take over with kids. It was really great fun...ended up telling MIL to politely ####...which she didn't. Dinner at Mellow Mushroom (still no MauldinT). Home to watch late games with MIL talking non-stop. I spent 45 min trying to tell them how to get from Anderson to Charleston. They refuse to use smart-phones and still use paper maps...because they work just fine for them...except that they are always late and always lost. From my house to why 29, to hwy 8 to I-385 was literally 4 turns...still took 45 minutes. Then after they had it, they debated for another hour if they wanted to go interstate or back roads...after an hour of that...I went to watch football in bed.

In-laws left out early Sunday morning, wife-of's nerves were shot, so didn't do shid for rest of day. Made chili for dinner that was dang good and watched a lot of football and watched my fantasy team not produce. Only need Gronk to have score 43 pts to win tonight.

football = 10/10
other = 2/10 would not dew again

When do you expect to get your balls back?

Oct 29, 2018, 11:48 AM

I couldn't tell if your MNL or you wife took them. If each took one you might get one back with jewelry or roses or something.

FEELS GOOD TO BE DIVORCED WITH DEADED MNL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I banded them from the house during the game...

Oct 29, 2018, 12:09 PM

and told her to #### on Saturday afternoon.

Short of turning into a complete #### and turning wife-of's frustrations from her mother to me, I think my ballz are where they need to be on this one.

Thank you.

Oct 29, 2018, 1:17 PM

Did your wife have anything to say to her mom?

In-laws not allowed in house on game-day....

Oct 29, 2018, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Football=good, erything else=sheety.... ]

You peeing on the floor?

if'n I want!***

Oct 29, 2018, 1:18 PM

Purdy good, purdy good

Oct 29, 2018, 12:27 PM

Fri - headed down to Hilton Head in preparation for said golf tourney that I mentioned last weekend. Hung out at the Frosty Frog with the tournament group for a few hours, eating pizza and drinking beers on the house. Wrap it up and head to World of Beer with bro and future SIL for beers, chicken nachos, and the biggest soft pretzel I've ever seen. Head back to the place and drink a couple while watching World Series. Can't hang in after about the 13th and crash.

Sat - Small breakfast at Stack's(?) and head to the golf course. Start at noon, proceed to shoot even par on the front nine and 7 over on the back. Haven't picked up a club since August so not really surprising I suppose. Keep up with game on the phone as best as we could while playing golf. Finished a couple shots out of the money. Decide next year I will play and practice more than every two months. Wife finally shows up for the after party at Old Oyster Factory, which includes all you can eat oysters on the half shell and boiled shrimp as an appetizer. Made a glutton of myself, and enjoyed the filet for the meal. Head to Mellow Mushroom with a couple of guys from the tournament, still no MauldinT. Have a few beers then head back to the place for segzy time with the time.

Sun - take a walk on the beach, and hit Aunt Chilada's for lunch. Head back to Aiken happy but exhausted. Late supper and crash. Wake wife up in the middle of the night for more segzy time.

Missing the majority of FSU beatdown - 1/10
Rest of it - 69/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Friday....

Oct 29, 2018, 12:42 PM

My boyfriend came to town..I cooked dinner:) Yellowfin Tuna steaks, asparagus and baked potatoes.
Saturday, got up and went to a bar and watched the Clemson game...then left and went elsewhere and watched the UGA/Florida game...Grabbed pizza and wine for dinner...WAtched more football..
Sunday, got up and went to a local coffee shop.

Really awesome weekend.

Didn't want it to end:(

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That rates a 10/10, imo.

Oct 29, 2018, 1:20 PM

Well scheduled and very well executed.

Re: That rates a 10/10, imo.

Oct 29, 2018, 2:44 PM

ohmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be flattered that I approve of anything you do.

Oct 29, 2018, 7:36 PM

I'm the rotten asz old uncle the lunge can't shut up.

Perfect 5/7

Oct 30, 2018, 11:31 AM

Satiday: headed up to Tally with my lady. Enjoyed the beating and saw the sights. Some of the shortpants on the Semenhole girls weren't very long.

Sunday: Fall day. Carved pumpkins, went to a corn maze, made a steak and potatoes dinner. It was lovely.

Thanks for asking. Missed you gals.

Replies: 78
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic