Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Camp Confidential: Higgins puts on a show, 5-star QB works out as camp ends
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

New Story: Camp Confidential: Higgins puts on a show, 5-star QB works out as camp ends

Jun 16, 2016, 11:36 AM

Camp Confidential: Higgins puts on a show, 5-star QB works out as camp ends

Dabo Swinney’s high school camps are in the books for another year, but Thursday morning’s finale still provided the wow factor. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That last line about Cain is telling....***

Jun 16, 2016, 11:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That last line about Cain is telling....***

Jun 16, 2016, 12:13 PM

I agree , but what is it telling ?

A positive sign , I'm sure .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously... That was Dabo Design...***

Jun 16, 2016, 12:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2016, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: That last line about Cain is telling....*** ]

So curious about what Cain had to say. I think he could have a great message. I made a mistake.....I worked hard to fix it.....and I won't make this mistake again.

Jun 16, 2016, 2:59 PM

I expect you are absolutely right, and I bet he asked if he could deliver the message. I see him as making a huge impact and being a great ambassador for Clemson. I hope I am right. He is an awesome talent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2016, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: That last line about Cain is telling....*** ]

just say no.

Jun 16, 2016, 2:39 PM

let me clarify for those not around in the
80s - just say no to drugs.
: )

Jun 16, 2016, 2:51 PM

Im sure Sammy did the same tour. Really it's "Just don't smoke Weed because it stays in your system too long." Or go to Ol Miss, they got the synthetic stuff there.

Who said no in the 80's?***

Jun 16, 2016, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: That last line about Cain is telling....*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who said no in the 80's?***

Jun 16, 2016, 6:56 PM

First Lady Nancy Reagan.

Re: New Story: Camp Confidential: Higgins puts on a show, 5-star QB works out as camp ends

Jun 16, 2016, 12:29 PM

Whose the kid pictured here? I ran into him at youth day.

Sunshine***

Jun 16, 2016, 2:58 PM

Lawrence is the Real Deal Too!

Jun 16, 2016, 12:49 PM

If we pick up Higgins and if we get Lawrence the following year, we are going to be loaded forever on offense. Watch the Lawrence highlight tape on his profile. I can't keep from replaying over and over the spot at 1:21 where he throws a 48-yard strike to a covered receiver while ROLLING TO HIS LEFT. You only see a handful of strong-armed NFL QBs do that. It is a thing of beauty. Arm strength for this kid is an understatement and he is only a rising junior. If his decision-making is as good as his skill set, and he comes to Clemson, it is going to be a real battle between him and Hunter, even as freshman and sophomore. I know Z-Coop fits in there before them, but just wow. Thank you to Dabo for being able to recruit, thank you to Taj for believing in Clemson and Dabo and starting us down this path to become #QBU, and thank you to CJ, Clemson's greatest ambassador (and still is) because he started it all!

Re: Lawrence is the Real Deal Too!

Jun 16, 2016, 12:54 PM

CJ Spiller, here here!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When did Kurt Cobain start playing football?***

Jun 16, 2016, 1:19 PM

We'll take Lawrence on one or two conditions

Jun 16, 2016, 1:45 PM

Sunsssssssssssssssssssssssshine........

Re: We'll take Lawrence on one or two conditions

Jun 16, 2016, 2:15 PM

From what I have seen of his skill set, if he wants to braid his hair or grow dreads, I'm game. Not my thing, but that boy is good!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We'll take Lawrence on one or two conditions

Jun 16, 2016, 2:23 PM

Lol.

So... The New Tarzan Plays Quarterback ....Interesting....***

Jun 16, 2016, 3:05 PM

Sunshinnnne!***

Jun 16, 2016, 4:17 PM

Ronald "Sunshine" Bass

Jun 16, 2016, 4:59 PM

That is exactly who came to my mind when I saw Trevor Lawrence's photo!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Re: Ronald "Sunshine" Bass

Jun 17, 2016, 3:27 PM

you know he played at Usuck right? lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Higgins high points the ball at the high point

Jun 16, 2016, 4:17 PM

Good to know lol

Seriously thlugh, awesome work. Thanks to you and Nikki both for all the hard work.

Can you give any more info on Emery Jones? Do you think Clemson really made an impression enough to make him consider us? He seems like the kind of player that Urban Meyer hand picks

Re: New Story: Camp Confidential: Higgins puts on a show, 5-star QB works out as camp ends

Jun 16, 2016, 4:27 PM

Thank you Nikki and David for great coverage and scoop on both Camp sessions. Alot of good info and wish I could have been there to watch ! Sounds like a huge plus, especially on getting some Dabo time with each recruit to help close the process in the Tigers favor. Keep up the good reporting and Football Season can't get here soon enough! GO TIGERS!!!

Jun 16, 2016, 5:11 PM

If we land Lawrence or Jones we are going to be so loaded at QB it is ridiculous. Johnson is a certified stud, and could potentially be the starting QB as a true freshman after DW leaves. Then you have Bryant (4 star, stud athlete, needs to put it all together), Cooper (4 star, great arm, good wheels), and Brice (4 star, gamer, good arm, good running ability). I mean hell flip a coin.

Don't think we get either Lawrence or Jones. Joyner will be

Jun 16, 2016, 7:39 PM

the one. He has been dreaming about Clemson for a few years, and he gets better every year here at Dorchester high in N. Charleston. His big buddy John Simpson is coming in this fall. Passion to want to play here means a lot. Neither Lawrence or Johnson has shown any inclination toward Clemson. Wish Lawrence would but he is supposedly a UGA leaner? And Jones said Ohio State was his "dream school".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pretty sure Johnson is already committed!***

Jun 16, 2016, 9:49 PM

null

Message was edited by: longtallsam®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic