Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2019 Coots Football Schedule - Al, Ga, CU oops!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,948

2019 Coots Football Schedule - Al, Ga, CU oops!

Dec 8, 2018, 3:19 PM

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/josh-kendall-blog/article222673335.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2019 Coots Football Schedule - Al, Ga, CU oops!

Dec 8, 2018, 3:55 PM

coots are talking about beating Bama. I wonder if Wofford talks about beating Bama too?

That is, without a doubt, one if the most anti Clemson

Dec 8, 2018, 3:57 PM

Pieces of propaganda I have ever seen. Or at the very least it seeks to minimize everything we have done. Speaking of the coots’ game against Alabama next year, “The Tide is expected to be the defending national champion and on a 19-game winning streak coming into this game.” Hello? Should the rest of us just go home before the playoffs start? Seems the State says they’ve already got it locked up.

On our game, “South Carolina is making progress against its in-state rival.” It seems I missed that news flash.

He predicts them to be 9-3 next year. Homerism at its worst. What a trashy rag of a paper.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is, without a doubt, one if the most anti Clemson

Dec 8, 2018, 4:08 PM

I live in Columbia and have to read this kind of crap on a regular basis. I picked up on the slights, too. I see many more losses on that schedule, but they thought they were going to beat Kentucky this year. They are very delusional down here. That's why we need to beat them as bad as possible whenever we get the chance.

Dec 8, 2018, 4:18 PM [ in reply to That is, without a doubt, one if the most anti Clemson ]

Dood reading comprehension is not your strength. What he said about 9-3 is that is the absolute best they could hope for given 3 guaranteed losses and he proceeded to list 3-5 other games that have to fall just right but likely will not. Seems like the real prediction was possible 6-6.

Dec 8, 2018, 5:16 PM

GC team loses to Clemson, UGa., Bama, TAMU and likely UF. I believe without good depth, especially along their lines, they could easily lose at Mizzou, and perhaps UT. App. St. will not go down easily either. A 5-7 outcome is entirely possible and Muscrap knows it.

He will make the most out the schedule for his recruiting, but will not enjoy the end results on the field. A 7-5 positive is the best he can hope for if lucky.

Go Tigers ??!!

Dec 8, 2018, 4:26 PM [ in reply to That is, without a doubt, one if the most anti Clemson ]

In the coots “no excuse is too stupid” way of thinking, all losing streaks are just unfortunate aberrations that couldn’t possibly continue. In the hallucinogenic world occupied by coots, actual losing streaks, as they’re taking place, aren’t happening and in fact they have never happened.....even though they happened....they didn’t happen. . Conversely, all winning streaks are preordained by the almighty and all other powers within the known and unknown universe, to continue forever. It’s through this acid trip reality, that the coots view themselves as relevant in the college football world.

Re: 2019 Coots Football Schedule - Al, Ga, CU oops!

Dec 8, 2018, 4:32 PM

Makes no mention of them losing their best and about only good player, Deebo Samuel. That's gotta hurt next season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The article was an unbuttered

Dec 8, 2018, 4:35 PM

Assessment of their prospects...and it wasn't very positive. Anti-Clemson? Didn't see it.

Reading comprehension matters...read, then react...not verse vice-A! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,948
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic