Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link)

Aug 25, 2018, 9:23 PM

If Georgia wants 'em, Georgia gets 'em. It is scary what is happening in Athens.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/breaking-nations-no-4-dt-jamil-burroughs-honors-mother-with-his-college-commitment-2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link)

Aug 25, 2018, 9:26 PM

I guess you guys did not want Trevor Lawrence, Xavior Thomas, KJ Henry, or Jackson Carman.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2018, 9:30 PM

Actually, Georgia wanted Justin Fields, the nations #1 recruit, over Lawrence. Lawrence would not see the field at UGA behind Fromm for 3 years and UGA basically told him that and Lawrence did what was best for him. He can play at Clemson - not at UGA. Is he a good player? Yes. Very good. But, he had to do what was best for him.

Aug 25, 2018, 9:32 PM

You do know Lawrence committed before Fromm was even the starter? You can lie to yourself but it doesn't make sense.

Aug 25, 2018, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link) ]

LMAO! Fields was #1 by one service. You are delusional.

Aug 25, 2018, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link) ]

That's total BS and even your own writers know it

"When Kirby Smart was hired at Georgia, he made 5-star quarterback Trevor Lawrence a priority in the first few days after he got the job."

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/breaking-the-nations-no-1-prospect-trevor-lawrence-has-made-his-decision-between-clemson-and-georgia

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Fields was the fall back guy for UGA

Aug 26, 2018, 9:16 AM

Nice try Bulldog but you fail. Thanks for playing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2018, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link) ]

Dude you gotta quit making me laugh so hard with this headache I’ve got! Trevor Lawrence was sitting in Dabo’s office as a freshman in high school & committed his Jr year.

That is not even logical

Aug 25, 2018, 9:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link) ]

So the player that all critics say may be the best QB since Payton Manning would not start at UGA? I know bulldogs are a stupid bread of dogs, but that stupidity exceeds expectations.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is not even logical

Aug 26, 2018, 8:14 AM

Bulldogs are actually really good dogs. I just hate those inbreeds from Athens give them a really bad name.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, you're full of chit....***

Aug 25, 2018, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link) ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 12:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link) ]

"Actually " you still never responded to Tigerbalm's question "I guess you guys did not want Trevor Lawrence, Xavior Thomas, KJ Henry, or Jackson Carman. "

All you did was change the subject.

Aug 26, 2018, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link) ]

Dude, I go to Georgia and I need to know where in Athens you're getting whatever drugs you're on. I don't do drugs but yours must be good.

Seriously, I love fields don't get me wrong, but Lawrence is the truth. The only reason you can claim that fields was in competition for number 1 was to sell subscriptions to recruiting services.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: or Watson lol**

Aug 25, 2018, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link) ]

nnm

Fields #1 recruit and Kirby knew it. Lawrence could not play

Aug 25, 2018, 9:39 PM

at Georgia for at least 3 years. Kirby made it clear that Fields was his guy. Look, Lawrence is good and can play at Clemson so it is a win-win for both Dawgs and Tigers

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/20934661/no-1-recruit-justin-fields-commits-georgia-bulldogs

Re: Fields #1 recruit and Kirby knew it. Lawrence could not play

Aug 25, 2018, 9:40 PM

You’re a troll. Go away.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fields lost 4 (FOUR) games as a HS senior...if he was so

Aug 25, 2018, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Fields #1 recruit and Kirby knew it. Lawrence could not play ]

good. How did he lost 4 games for his high school team?

He got injured during season and could not play

Aug 25, 2018, 9:47 PM

Look, I didnt mean to upset anyone. Sorry!

Lawrence is a good player and will do well at Clemson. It is a win-win!

Kind of like that kid that ended up being your punter.

Aug 25, 2018, 9:46 PM [ in reply to Fields #1 recruit and Kirby knew it. Lawrence could not play ]

Who you all thought would be a much better QB than Watson.

National Championships since 1981:

Clemson: 2

Georgia: 0

Dawgs won natty on Jan1, 1981 - lol

Aug 25, 2018, 9:48 PM

Sorry, could not resist

Sorry, that was 1980 season.

Aug 25, 2018, 9:51 PM

Funny, you didn't talk about the "all world" QB your hallowed program picked over Watson that became a punter.

Re: Dawgs won natty on Jan1, 1981 - lol

Aug 26, 2018, 12:12 AM [ in reply to Dawgs won natty on Jan1, 1981 - lol ]

And Clemson has won 2 NCG's since you mutts have won your only one. And I'm not sorry that I didn't want to resist!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kind of like that kid that ended up being your punter.

Aug 25, 2018, 11:15 PM [ in reply to Kind of like that kid that ended up being your punter. ]

That 1981 QB for Clemson was also from Georgia .
Athens , to be exact . That's near UGA's campus , right ... Athens ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Will be fun to watch it play out ...

Aug 25, 2018, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Fields #1 recruit and Kirby knew it. Lawrence could not play ]

But Vegas likes TL more than Fromm already ... before he’s played one down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2018, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Fields #1 recruit and Kirby knew it. Lawrence could not play ]

You do know when you back peddle..., you don’t actually take back your misguided Lawrence track.....?

Aug 26, 2018, 12:07 AM [ in reply to Fields #1 recruit and Kirby knew it. Lawrence could not play ]

Right, so Kirby called TL and told him don't bother, we already have a qb. SMH

Aug 26, 2018, 12:08 AM [ in reply to Fields #1 recruit and Kirby knew it. Lawrence could not play ]

One of the most idiotic things you have ever said on this Clemson Tiger board. You just proved to every one, even your own fan base just how much of a Moron you really are!!! Your own fan base is embarrassed by your stupidity!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Fields #1 recruit and Kirby knew it. Lawrence could not play ]

Get lost, #########.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing they didn't want Higgins, Rodgers or Lawrence.

Aug 25, 2018, 9:48 PM

You're posting on a board full of fans who support a NC coach who has gotten who he wants for years. We just happen to make character one of the critical factors of who we select.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank goodness UGa has no interest in National Champion QBs.

Aug 25, 2018, 9:59 PM

All our national championship QBs come from Georgia.

- Homer Jordan, ATHENS, GA (HA, HA)

- Deshaun Watson, Gainesville, GA

- next? Hopefully Trevor Lawrence, Cartersville, GA

Aug 25, 2018, 10:38 PM

I think he said exactly what he meant. It should be scary for uga fans what is happening in Athens. Kirby's law is a red flag even to their fans. Where there's smoke... Sure seems like smoke to me.

I'd be nervous if Dabo was trying to influence legislation to allow for a lack of transparency. Just one more reason to be thankful for Dabo, the coaching staff he has assembled, as well as their ability to identify respectable representatives of our proud university.

Keep Kirbying, Kirby, whatever that means, and Go Tigers!

Even Georgia had to take a peek***

Aug 25, 2018, 11:04 PM

Soon to be: Even NCAA had to take a peek at Kirby******

Aug 25, 2018, 11:22 PM

Re: Soon to be: Even NCAA had to take a peek at Kirby******

Aug 26, 2018, 12:20 AM

And they will keep a sharp eye on him also!!! He will kick his self in his own A$S before long, and the UGA fan base is just holding their breath and knocking on every stick of wood they come in contact with!!!

this is not a “pick up” site - grindr >>>>***

Aug 25, 2018, 11:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 26, 2018, 12:02 AM

Bag man has a big Bag!!!

Aug 26, 2018, 2:40 AM

Even a dog knows doodoo when he smells it. You dawg fans keep bragging, but in the back of your mind you know something smells like crap here. Kirby’s about to step in it for all the country to see. Next stop: probation. Of course, your team is already familiar with that concept.

Aug 26, 2018, 7:35 AM

Even a dog knows doodoo when he smells it. You dawg fans keep bragging, but in the back of your mind you know something smells like crap here. Kirby’s about to step in it for all the country to see. Next stop: probation. Of course, your team is already familiar with that concept.

Probation....(which Ga has never been on) It's the tigernation's only hope I guess.....unfortunately it will never come. Oh, What a time to be alive! These next couple of decades are going to be amazing. Gata Kirby!

Aren't you one of the leghumpers that are constantly on here

Aug 26, 2018, 8:11 AM

telling us that we are obsessed with Jawjaw.........

Irony much?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart & Georgia basically pick who they want (Link) ]

As usual you are wrong

http://www.footballgeography.com/college-football-fbs-and-ncaa-probation/

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Aug 26, 2018, 8:16 AM

Lawd, I was kinda hoping one day you would mature, bulldog. Inbreeding does that to you, so I guess you can’t help being a stupid, leg humping, flea ridden mutt.

All this UGAy trash will be gone after

Aug 26, 2018, 8:42 AM

USuC beats them....

Slow yer roll there, 4x4!

Aug 26, 2018, 9:11 AM

Let’s not get carried away! lol

Having lived in the ATL for 30 years, I can attest to the fact that leghumper nation is different from coot nation in only one respect: the tremendous population growth during the past four decades has resulted in a much larger pool of ‘dawgbrain washed’ kids that want to play football in Athens, and thus they are going to be able to field some very athletic and talented teams - just by sheer volume of recruits to choose from. Just imagine if there were a million(+) people in the upstate that loved Clemson the way we do and raised our children the same?

Otherwise, dawg fans - even the ones that graduated from uga - aren’t any brighter, or less obnoxious than coot fans.

But I STILL don’t want to have to listen to the coots IF they ever beat uga again...

..... js

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dang right it is scary!! I wouldn't feel safe there.***

Aug 26, 2018, 9:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Were you alive in 1980?

Aug 26, 2018, 9:49 AM

Time to quit with the Bulldog starting UGA threads on Tigernet.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

The More Accurate Statement Would Have Been

Aug 26, 2018, 10:16 AM

Kirby Smart and Georgia get who they can buy.

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic