Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Disney wondering WHY Espn is losing them all this money?????
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Disney wondering WHY Espn is losing them all this money?????

Dec 11, 2016, 9:29 AM

clowns you have working for you trying to MAKE sports news (like reporting over and over and over Lamar Jackson is the best college player and SHOULD win the Heisman) instead of just reporting sports news like you were hired to do......getting tired of this one-sided biased sports reporting network (like SEC is still the best football conference) ......maybe this COULD have something to do with it....Go Tigers!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only time I watch espn anymore is when

Dec 11, 2016, 9:33 AM

I'm watching a game. They lost me years ago for all the other crap they spew.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That has nothing to do with why they are losing money.

Dec 11, 2016, 9:36 AM

People that don't watch sports, or people where sports aren't that important, are finding new ways to get their TV programming without being forced to have ESPN. Nice try though snowflake.

Re: That has nothing to do with why they are losing money.

Dec 11, 2016, 9:41 AM

I agree with the op. I stopped watching except during football season and then for acc games almost exclusively. While I agree that there has also been a change in how you get your programming I think the number of people not willing to listen to their talk show drivel is significant as well.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have done studies why they are generally losing ..

Dec 11, 2016, 9:45 AM

customers. Sure there are some like you state, but it is negligible. It's basically a non factor. It's due to changes in the industry and how people chose their programming and having that ability to choose.

Re: That has nothing to do with why they are losing money.

Dec 11, 2016, 9:41 AM [ in reply to That has nothing to do with why they are losing money. ]

has everything to do with losing millions of viewers for the past few years.....butterfly......Go Tigers!!!!

You're ignorant. *****

Dec 11, 2016, 9:45 AM

Re: Disney wondering WHY Espn is losing them all this money?????

Dec 11, 2016, 9:47 AM

They are losing subscribers because of the disruptive forces of new technology. The people who don't care about sports at all but were forced to pay ~$7 a month for ESPN all these years because it was the only way to see the content they wanted now don't have to.

Now, folks have other ways to see what they want, mostly from streaming, so they can cut the cord. This has nothing to do with the Heisman trophy. 99.9% of us who love college football will pay what we need to in order to keep ESPN because they have the best content. The business model will change soon, but they have products people want to see so I'm sure they'll still be successful in the end.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic