Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That game reminded me of the........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

That game reminded me of the........

Sep 9, 2018, 9:22 AM

.......Notre Dame game in the Tropical Storm. Tigers just let A&M hang around and say what you want and yes the Tigers blew coverages but they have to get McMichael and Goodrich ready because that is just too much to put on 3 guys. Mond was good but let's be honest he just threw balls up. If you want to give credit to someone give it to the receivers because they made plays. They made tough, crowded contested plays. The first every TD Mond threw he threw it in a crowd of Tigers DB's, it just so happened the ball had eyes. A&M has talent and when they play well they have shown they can play with anyone. You just wsh Clemson wouldn't have made the mistakes they did like fumbling the ball at the 1 to basically go up 3 TDs. If there is one coach that you know knows what the Tigers like to do and a coach that probably knows how to attack Clemson it's Jimbo Fisher. So you can do what you want and make these grandioso comments about what you think you know but the reality is Clemson won and that is all that matters. I don't think any "weakness" was exposed and frankly I get tired of seeing people when the Tigers play a close game or give up yards so called fans so up and start saying "well they exposed our weakness" thats just a bunch of bunk. Give credit to both teams the Tigers won and let's get ready to see the option for the next 2 weeks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if we didn't fumble don't mean we get the TD***

Sep 9, 2018, 9:26 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That game reminded me of the........

This game was closer to the Syracuse game IMO. Their QB played the best game of his entire life and the gods of football were trying hard to help them.

Only the final 2-point conversion reminded me of the ND game.

Sep 9, 2018, 9:31 AM

I will have to go back and rewatch that ND game but what I'm talking about is Clemson not putting the game away. Like in the ND game during the 4th quarter Clemson couldn't stop ND. Syracuse was playing with Clemson that entire game and it never seemed Clemson had the opportunity to put it away. I may be doing a horrible job of writing what is in my head down.

When Pitt won people came on and said "they exposed our weakness" and all Clemson did was win the national title. When Syracuse won people again showed up and said "everyone knows our weakness" and all Clemson did after was win out beating the heck out of South Carolina and Miami. So let's quit with the "exposed" crud so many want to show up and talk about because in every other case all it did was show you had no idea what the heck you were talking about.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic