Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've watched Muscoot weekly press conference before
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,807

I've watched Muscoot weekly press conference before

Nov 20, 2018, 4:56 PM

He usually will say things like, I think so and so is very talented and will go over the top about certain players/coaches etc when talking about the opposing team.

He was very very condescending when reporters would ask him about our players and coaches. This guy doesn't respect Clemson or it players or coaches.... you can see it all over his face. He would just say they're good...but you can tell he doesn't respect anything Clemson. Look dude..... Us and Bama are the two premier programs in the country..... grow up!

At the end of the day I think as a whole this is why " we " all really hate the gamecocks like we do. It's their overall disrespect.... their whole " we are better " attitude.

After the ### kicking that will take place Saturday night you will see the same thing in his press conference.....a very arrogant approach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, why do you even do that?***

Nov 20, 2018, 4:59 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who gives a rats rump what that a$$-clown says or thinks...

Nov 20, 2018, 5:01 PM

He's irrelevant just like his team and the University that employs him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Will Muschamp is an OK young man but not a DaBO..

Nov 20, 2018, 5:06 PM

if i can be discreet.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That fat loser sealed his fate when he said Kathleen was

Nov 20, 2018, 5:08 PM

hitting on him. Dabo to his credit laughed it off, but that idiot made it personal. He deserves what he gets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: That fat loser sealed his fate when he said Kathleen was

Nov 20, 2018, 5:22 PM

Totally agree, Swimmer. What a jerk!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That fat loser sealed his fate when he said Kathleen was

Nov 20, 2018, 5:30 PM [ in reply to That fat loser sealed his fate when he said Kathleen was ]

Yup, I seriously doubt that Dabo thought that was funny at the the time, or that he has forgotten it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is a silent assassin... musky will continue to pay for

Nov 20, 2018, 6:09 PM [ in reply to That fat loser sealed his fate when he said Kathleen was ]

that comment as long as he is the coach there or anywhere Dabo will be coaching against him...

that was really a creepy/stalkerish comment to make about someone that you REALLY don't know very well... don't slight or threaten a man's money or his woman less you want to die a death by a thousand cuts...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,807
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic