Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That ACC CHAMP Cap Team Was Wearing Afterwards!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,275

That ACC CHAMP Cap Team Was Wearing Afterwards!

Dec 4, 2018, 8:08 AM

Was that GAUDY looking or what, but mighty pretty looking too at the same time!

Think i will pass on buying though..especially after my knee jerk of buying 4 (2 of both versions) of the Natty cap.

Go TIGERS..keep ROCKing & winning caps!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That ACC CHAMP Cap Team Was Wearing Afterwards!

Dec 4, 2018, 8:17 AM

I feel you, BiLl! I have about 50 ball caps and at LEAST 150 shirts. Jeff Foxworthy was talking about me in his skit about redneck men, when he said he could go in my closet and tell me not only what college I pull for, but where I went on vacation for the past twenty years, and who my favorite NASCAR driver is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 4, 2018, 8:46 AM

I don't buy caps anymore. I end up saving it for special occasions and it never sees the light of day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2018, 9:10 AM

I did the exact same thing with the national championship hats. I wear the black one all the time...it fits my big head well.

The gold one is shaped funny, neither of the two that I bought will likely ever see the light of day.

My thought process on the black one is that maybe I will wear the first one until it's absolutely ragged and then I have a backup. Hopefully by then we will have another national championship and I can have a few backups in supply :)

Dec 4, 2018, 9:22 AM

I have a first "Dabo" ACC champs hat and otherwise have just previously purchased 2016 national champ shirts. Unless we win a national championship I'm not spending hard earned cash on Tiger clothes which I would seldom wear.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,275
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic