Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanksgiving!! What are your greatest blessings?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 939

Thanksgiving!! What are your greatest blessings?

Nov 21, 2018, 11:10 PM

I am profoundly thankful for my life having nearly died eleven years ago in post-op blood loss. My greatest blessings are my faith, family and true friends of long duration. I am wonderfully blessed by a wife of patience and love.

Travel safely, support our Tigers and thanks Tigernet posters for prayers, support and good cheer.

Go Tigers ??!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanksgiving!! What are your greatest blessings?

Nov 21, 2018, 11:25 PM

Thankful for God giving my life back to me (2 times), family friends and my Clemson Tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanksgiving!! What are your greatest blessings?

Nov 21, 2018, 11:36 PM

I really can’t say it better. Twice I was suppose to die and by the Grace of God and a too mean to quit I made it through both times. Today my health isn’t great, but from where I’ve been it’s perfect.
I am so thankful for my Husband, Steve, who has put up with so much from me during this time. He has loved me, taken care of me and spoils me daily. He is probably the most under appreciated person that I need to make sure I tell him frequently how much I love him and that I wouldn’t have made it had he and my Mom not been by my side.
I lucky that I have 4 children (2 daughters mine by a previous marriage) (2 boys my husbands by a previous marriage. We have 10 grandchildren 2 of which are adopted from a critical drug abuse situation where the youngest was in the NICU when they got him and they both had to go through drug addiction and have serious health issues.
I am so proud of all of our children and grandchildren. All didn’t choose the life I would have chosen for them, but they are happy and loved.
I’m thankful for my friends, from my best friends to the great people I have met on TigerNet
I apologize for so long.. just have so many blessings

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 2
| visibility 939
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic