Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks to All TiGER Fans who attended the ACCCG in Charlotte
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 652

Thanks to All TiGER Fans who attended the ACCCG in Charlotte

Dec 6, 2015, 8:28 PM

to personally support TiGER TEAM..since I know how much effort, $, driving, time, clothing assemble, etc it takes to go to that kind of sporting event (been doing it for over 50 years and have closed it down to about 5-10% now due to age & $..but also more selective since smarter!).

LOL, but Thanks again for all who showed up..plus I heard it was pure hellll for some getting in on time to see the kick-off.

Go#1TiGER TEAM & FANS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks to All TiGER Fans who attended the ACCCG in Charlotte

Dec 6, 2015, 9:03 PM

Bill, we were in 122 just left of Tiger Band, and the only people I saw having trouble were the ones in Baby Blooz...And they came in late, and 75% of them had seats in the middle of a section. That meant most of us Tiger Faithful had to let these bums in to their seats.

The also had to keep going back to pay $8.00 a beer. The two recent grad students from Chapel Hole were kinda pretty, but drunk before KO. They didn't know when to yell, what the horizontal portion of their seat was for, and sloshed beer on everyone.

I forget who posted the video of a Carowhina girl spilling her Dad's liquid allowance on the concrete, but kudos to the grounds people who cleaned it up.

We also had a medical emergeny in the row in front of us, and the BOfA staff got it handled quickly.

My friends who we went with and are Tar Holes left at the 13:00 mark of the third quarter. H ecould not believe that there was so much orange EVERYWHERE!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks to All TiGER Fans who attended the ACCCG in Charlotte

Dec 6, 2015, 9:11 PM

Where is the link for video of tarhole puking?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 652
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic