Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have any of you professional boxing fans seen the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,385

Have any of you professional boxing fans seen the

Mar 30, 2020, 8:29 PM

Tyson Fury VS Deontay Wilder 2 fight. I think that the ref stopped the fight to early, but a knock was coming, and before the 7th round was over!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_-uH0a1ceQ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the link, I stopped following boxing after...

Mar 30, 2020, 8:42 PM

The Marvelous One, Marvin Hagler, was robbed.

I'll give this one a go, have heard these 2 put on a good show.

Memory Lane: Hagler v Hearns

“With Tommy Hearns, finally they gave me what I’m looking for,” Hagler told THE RING. “I knew it was going to be that kind of a fight because [during] the buildup to the fight, he didn’t like me, I didn’t like him.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for the link, I stopped following boxing after...

Mar 30, 2020, 9:18 PM

Maybe a little early but probably a good stoppage. Probably be a trilogy.

I agree Haggler was robbed as well as Hearns in their fights with last rd. Showboat Ray Leonard. No way he beat Haggler or came close to a draw with Hearns. Terry Norris fixed that though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 9:51 PM

Haggler fan? I watched it pay per view remember it well. I thought Leonard won hands down. Don’t know the total hit card but I’m sure Sugar scored more there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2020, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Thanks for the link, I stopped following boxing after... ]

It was a good fight but, The Gypsy King beat the crap out of Wilder. It was posted that Tyson had won 6 of the 7 rounds. IMO, Tyson the Gypsy King Fury unanimously won all 7 rounds, and the Wilder corner cheated Tyson of a complete Knock out. Wilder would have never knocked out anybody if the corner of everybody he has fought had threw in the towel the way the Wilder corner did!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have any of you professional boxing fans seen the

Mar 30, 2020, 9:29 PM

Wilder's corner threw in the towel so the ref had to stop it. Wilder talks about this in the immediate post-fight interview. He didn't want his corner to ask for the stoppage and would have preferred to be "carried out on his shield".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have any of you professional boxing fans seen the

Mar 30, 2020, 9:39 PM

My bad, and I stated the same in the other post. Wilder can say what ever afterwards, but I'm sure he was glad of the towel throw in bc he was just a few seconds from taking a NAP, zzzzzzzz!!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,385
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic