Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks Chad...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,620

Thanks Chad...

Aug 31, 2014, 8:06 PM

as in Chad Kelly. Thanks for being such a loudmouth immature jerkwad. You were in the proverbial catbird seat... a RS Soph QB with the perfect physical skill set to take over the reins of our offense, according to all "the experts". If you weren't such a total doosh-nozzle, maybe today you would be basking in the glory of leading the Tigers to a huge win over Georgia, and looking forward to a national Top 10 showdown with Florida State.

Instead, in your next game you'll be leading East Mississippi Community College into battle against Copiah-Lincoln, in your newly expanded Sullivan-Windham Stadium which seats almost 5,000.

Smart move.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

This post is like being mad at an ex girlfriend

Aug 31, 2014, 8:19 PM

That one dumped and now regretting it.. He was not reliable and I think he is a head case. Something else would have come up with him. Hate saying it but I wish him the best but now he is someone's else trouble and no regrets.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

I find it very difficult to stay mad at my ex girlfriends

Aug 31, 2014, 8:23 PM

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias probably said it best.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not at all. Just saying that he blew a great opportunity.

Aug 31, 2014, 8:47 PM [ in reply to This post is like being mad at an ex girlfriend ]

We'll never know, of course... but the kid was a legitimate big time QB recruit. Offers from Bama, FSU, Mich St, etc. And supposedly a perfect fit for our offense, very quick and fast as a run threat, to go along with a strong arm. ####, I remember a lot of folks on here saying that Watson would have to wait his turn...

He was also a key QB recruit from a timing standpoint. You don't go 5 years (from Boyd to Watson) without trying to bring in a stud at QB. He was supposed to be it. Anyway, yes of course he was a head case, I didn't like him from get go with all the tweets and crap. But it is possible that really he set us back at a very critical position.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Recruiting slip-up. Head cases (like Winston) sometimes

Aug 31, 2014, 9:31 PM

can play the heck outta some ball.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks Chad...

Aug 31, 2014, 8:21 PM

He would probably have been third on the depth chart and looking to backup Watson next year. Getting kicked off the team was probably the best thing that could have happened to him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,620
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic