Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DUI attorneys in/around Greenville...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 898

DUI attorneys in/around Greenville...

Feb 18, 2019, 8:43 AM

Not for me, but does anybody have an recommendations?

Let me reiterate: THIS IS NOT FOR ME. A friend got himself in a bind and is looking for legal representation. I told him I'd do some research...

Surely one/many of y'all have needed these services at some point in your life...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: DUI attorneys in/around Greenville...

Feb 18, 2019, 8:45 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy's on the morning talk show, The Rise Guys, a lot

Feb 18, 2019, 8:53 AM

seems rather lungey, too

https://ianuariolaw.com/

tell 'your friend' good luck

Tell your "friend" that any decent lawyer

Feb 18, 2019, 8:54 AM

is gonig to get the same 10-13K deal.

Hope your "friend" uses an Uber next time.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hahahaha you ####### loser

Feb 18, 2019, 8:56 AM

Great job getting a DUI, ryanadidas

I’m not sure about Gville.

Feb 18, 2019, 8:59 AM

I got a DUI in Asheville over 10 years ago, I have it expunged now, but I paid about 7k back then to this lawyer who delayed the case a few times to get a judge he was friends w and basically paid a fine and did some community service. Had to take a class on drinking and driving etc.

The main lesson I have learned is to Uber, but if you ever do get pulled and think you over the limit; DONT BLOW IN THE breathalyzer. They will take you to jail that night for suspected DUI (same as if u had blown) but when court time comes its the easiest dropped case ever bc they have no physical proof you were intoxicated. Judge will drop it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

best advice I never got

Feb 18, 2019, 9:09 AM

do not and I repeat DO NOT under any circumstance plead guilty. Once you do that, you can never get it expunged. That’s was my worst mistake even though I had the “best” attorney in Raleigh.

One day it will all be behind your friend and he will want to get it cleaned up, so plead not guilty, take the year of probationary driving, community service, alcohol classes and move on. Then get it expunged.

Message was edited by: tigermanac®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also

Feb 18, 2019, 9:13 AM

You are basically paying a lawyer to get a good judge he/she likes, file your DMV paperwork for you and make sure all your paperwork is on time. Get a good lawyer that handles this for you. Mine sent clerks to sit at DMV for me and such. That was worth the money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sorry you got busted***

Feb 18, 2019, 9:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

What about getting the drivers license back?

Feb 18, 2019, 9:23 AM

He wanted me to ask about that process also...

Re: What about getting the drivers license back?

Feb 18, 2019, 9:29 AM

Mine was in NC about 15 years ago, so process might have changed, it I had to go 15 days without a license. Then I got them back until court date. Once court happened, I got them back but could only drive to work and back and just around surrounding counties for a year and then back to normal.

I had an aggregated circumstance, so I had to get the breathalyzer in my car. Meaning I blew double. .17, so I had to have that darn thing for a year. That was the most expensive part. Hope they don’t have to get that as it’s a pain in the rump.

One good thing about getting a DUI, you won’t ever get another one. I don’t even have 1 beer and drive. I am an UBer machine.

Re: What about getting the drivers license back?

Feb 18, 2019, 9:31 AM

Oh and during that year, throw probably cause out the window. You can be pulled over at anytime and asked to blow. Part of the whole gig.

Also I think for 3 years you can only blow a .04. Again, you can be asked to blow anytime of you are stopped for any reason

They'll give it back with stipulations

Feb 18, 2019, 9:35 AM [ in reply to What about getting the drivers license back? ]

Can only drive back and forth to work, pick up kids, can't drive at night, etc. Most likely will only be reinstated on the condition he's attending an alcohol class.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no experience in this arena whatsoever, but I do have

Feb 18, 2019, 9:35 AM [ in reply to What about getting the drivers license back? ]

several pals that have gone through it, a couple multiple times, and they all still drive.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair

Feb 18, 2019, 9:41 AM

What will a police cruiser do about a tank driving down the road in rural South Carolina?

(Awaits @Lakebum1®'s reponse about a police state)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Tank, LOLUTZ.

Feb 18, 2019, 9:46 AM

I avoid the police by taking the AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter everywhere I go. There is NO law on the books about drinking and helicoptering.

fill out form on back of ticket for temp license. go to

Feb 18, 2019, 9:42 AM [ in reply to What about getting the drivers license back? ]

first hearing to get yer real license back

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Most of my friends used Cole Law firm, strictly on the

Feb 18, 2019, 9:32 AM

basis that we always had, and still to this day have, a large collection of his koozie's. Really doesn't matter what lawyer you get though, results will be the same. It'll cost you somewhere around $10k, as well as all faith you ever had in our justice system.

Most likely will still have a reckless driving charge though, which will make insurance difficult. Will probably have to stop drinking for awhile to get through the AEP class.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nick Lavery in Clemson...he handles gville as well. used to

Feb 18, 2019, 9:41 AM

be a prosecutor

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

^^^Truss this man on this topic.***

Feb 18, 2019, 11:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dial all 7's now***

Feb 18, 2019, 10:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

He blew a . 2. He's ######***

Feb 18, 2019, 10:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Taking the test was his first mistake.

Feb 18, 2019, 10:22 AM

I'm not giving anyone more evidence to incriminate me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True.

Feb 18, 2019, 10:23 AM

If you're gonna blow anything, it better be the arresting officer. That's your best chance to go free.

If you know you're close to being drunk, there's simply no

Feb 18, 2019, 10:43 AM

reason to take the test. You're going to lose your license one way or the other, at least temporarily.

Re: If you know you're close to being drunk, there's simply no

Feb 18, 2019, 11:57 AM

Should one also refuse the sobriety test as well?

Re: True.

Feb 18, 2019, 11:20 AM [ in reply to True. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Rob Ianario.

Feb 18, 2019, 12:03 PM

have no idea how to spell it but he's one of the top criminal lawyers in town. Did your friend blow?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks,.

Feb 18, 2019, 12:09 PM

And yea, he blew a 0.2.

Re: Thanks,.

Feb 18, 2019, 12:20 PM

Your friend is smart to hire a lawyer. Never, neverever ever go to court without a lawyer. Without a lawyer the law doesn't apply. I hate them. My son is nearly finished with law school and I still hate them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How long do you think it will take him to want to become a

Feb 18, 2019, 12:28 PM

Saul Goodman type lawyer? I really need a pal that will help me sue people for sport.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy is in Anderson, but I think he works greenville too

Feb 18, 2019, 12:04 PM

https://www.yelp.com/biz/harper-collins-anderson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

With the availablity of Lyft and Uber

Feb 18, 2019, 12:20 PM

vs the cost of a DUI, it blows my mind how people will still drink and drive. On top of the plethora of stories where a drunk driver killed someone in a car wreck.

Being a drunk is a tough profession.

Feb 18, 2019, 12:23 PM

It's right up there with firefighter, mercenary soldier, or septic tank diver as far as hard jobs.

Re: Being a drunk is a tough profession.

Feb 18, 2019, 9:03 PM

Don't forget the toughest...chicken transporter.

i hear you, but no foolin,

Feb 18, 2019, 11:15 PM [ in reply to With the availablity of Lyft and Uber ]

I’m positive I could do a better job at .1 than many of the Uber drivers I’ve ridden with lately.

Not getting a DUI is the prime motivator in that scenario, but my personal safety is out the window when I’m riding with Mughadoodoo whose 10 year old Prius has three bad wheel bearings and he prefers driving with high beams on and doesn’t understand why everyone is flashing him and cutting him off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 898
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic