Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you for the prayers offered...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Thank you for the prayers offered...

Aug 27, 2020, 12:46 PM

for my wife’s mother.
My wife just received a call from the hospital that her mother is fading fast. She only has another hour or two to live.
The really sad part about it Is she and her family can’t go In to see her before she dies because of the Covid threat. This is all rather sudden too. It’s not like this was expected over a long period.
Her mother is suffering from kidney failure and has been going through dialysis three times a week. She missed her last appointment and developed Sepsis. She was taken to the hospital on Tuesday, not Monday like I reported, and was ventilated on Wednesday.
Her doctor has said that there’s little chance she’ll survive if she codes so my wife and her family have decided to issue a dnr for her.
More prayers for my wife and her family would be appreciated during this difficult time.
I am so ready for Covid and 2020 to be over with.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you for the prayers offered...

Aug 27, 2020, 2:47 PM

Prayers offered up for you, your wife and the rest of the family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying for y'all!***

Aug 27, 2020, 3:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Prayers you got, Vance . . .

Aug 27, 2020, 3:23 PM

Love them all thru it . . .

You are covered!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers you got, Vance . . .

Aug 27, 2020, 4:01 PM

May The Lord bless you all!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you for the prayers offered...

Aug 27, 2020, 4:18 PM

I am deeply sorry about your wife’s mother. Sometimes life is just really sad. I will be praying for your family during these difficult times.

May God provide you , your family and your wife’s family his strength and his comfort in the coming days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God Bless and know we are with you***

Aug 27, 2020, 4:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic