Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you Coach Swinney!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Thank you Coach Swinney!!

Feb 3, 2017, 12:33 AM

We are truly fortunate. Thank you to Mr. Terry Don for the vision you showed 8 years ago and then having the insight to turn your responsibilities over to the next generational architect Mr. Dan Rad that lead us to the ultimate Promise land. I'm so proud to be a Clemson man. Nice work gentlemen!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you Coach Swinney!!

Feb 3, 2017, 12:39 AM

TU, high five and for the love of god please let the falcons beat the patriots!... Not a falcons fan but I would hate to have to miss any family events on my father's side due to my extremely annoying step-mother from hel... oops I meant Boston

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2017, 12:57 AM

And we have arrived at the Purrfect time, with the CFP format it is critical to be a major player at the table, imo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2017, 1:18 AM

I am over 100% in agreement. Not a day goes by now that I do not talk to someone about Clemson...and it's not what it used to be..."Clemson? Is that in...North Carolina?"....now they know The Tigers, Coach Swinney, the University, and they flipping know where it is....

And you're saying, so what? Everyone knows Clemson. Not in Northern California they didn't but they do now. Coach Swinney has put Clemson on the national stage....and it's great....and we ain't giving it up anytime soon!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was unable to make it to Phoenix last year.

Feb 4, 2017, 4:07 PM

I was very jealous of all my friends that were running around Vegas having all the fun. Since I had some comped rooms, I went in February. First day I was walking around in the most unassuming Clemson shirt I own, the PBR riff from Tiger Two Graphics (this one, but I don't think it has any orange at all http://www.tigertowngraphics.com/collections/shirts/products/clemson-ribbon-logo) Everywhere I went, people wanted to talk to me about Clemson. It was quite enjoyable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2017, 6:02 AM

Wonder where the "fire Dabo" crowd is right now?

Speaking of the "fire Dabo" crowd

Feb 3, 2017, 6:13 AM

I came across this the other day...

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2010/11/30/1847498/terry-don-phillips-must-be-removed-as-clemsons-athletic-director

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Speaking of the "fire Dabo" crowd

Feb 3, 2017, 6:57 AM

Awesome. What a know-it-all. That is a good lesson for all of us - we all need a good dose of humility. TDP was just trying his best to do his job. I, for one, forgive him for hiring Dabo. :)

Kiffin? Really?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! Who wrote that? I couldn't find a name. Just goes

Feb 3, 2017, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Speaking of the "fire Dabo" crowd ]

to show you about perspective and we had a lot of those negative Nancy's here on Tnet and other Clemson fans. I, among many, was a BIG fan of the Dabo hire because I knew his background, where he came from and could tell when he took over as interim that he just had a good feel for what was needed for Clemson to get back to football prominence! He was just a refreshing change after the TB decade! I was glad then and I'm ecstatic now and I don't think he ever leaves Clemson except for retirement! Enough of my rambling!

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Moved on to another stupid agenda.***

Feb 3, 2017, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Coach Swinney!! ]

Re: Moved on to another stupid agenda.***

Feb 4, 2017, 3:59 PM

I think we found one of them!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive