Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Texas negative opinions on Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 68
| visibility 1

Texas negative opinions on Dabo

Dec 17, 2013, 6:28 PM

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/140221-Dabo-Swinney

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Texas negative opinions on Dabo

Dec 17, 2013, 6:36 PM

This is how the rest of CFB world sees our HC that some people would go to the grave for...

So these yoyos are representative of the rest of CB world?

Dec 17, 2013, 6:41 PM

Lord help us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So these yoyos are representative of the rest of CB world?

Dec 17, 2013, 6:48 PM

The goofy statements he makes followed with losing key games on national TV apparently makes it hard to take him seriously.

Same with the goofy statements some people make on TN.***

Dec 17, 2013, 10:26 PM

It's alright, we wont hold your statements against you***

Dec 17, 2013, 10:49 PM

Dec 17, 2013, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Texas negative opinions on Dabo ]

They were talking about Dabo not Spurrier

Dec 17, 2013, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Texas negative opinions on Dabo ]

"our" lol you are fooling no one chicken boy

null

Dec 17, 2013, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Texas negative opinions on Dabo ]

Not so for you. You would go to your grave for that drunk y'all have in dumplumbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would almost be worth the Alamo Bowl to de-horn...

Dec 17, 2013, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Texas negative opinions on Dabo ]

...the Longhorns.

Then we would get a better idea as to how they felt about Dabo.

On second thought...it would not be worth it. Miami is a H311 of a lot better than San Antone.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

The thing that pisses me off

Dec 17, 2013, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Texas negative opinions on Dabo ]

Is this tool jpruitt would be banned from any other college football forum.. This is the most read Clemson site; it can give people the impression that this $hit eater is a Clemson fan.

shaggy Bevo must be taken seriously

Dec 17, 2013, 6:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

HA...some funny stuff on this Texas blog about Dabo! ***

Dec 17, 2013, 6:40 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and of course a Gamecock gets on there***

Dec 17, 2013, 6:40 PM

Re: and of course a Gamecock gets on there***

Dec 17, 2013, 6:55 PM

Typical Lonnie.

i remember when he went on tigerdroppings last year

Dec 17, 2013, 6:57 PM

and talked serious #### about clemson to lsu fans

Re: i remember when he went on tigerdroppings last year

Dec 17, 2013, 7:05 PM

Yep, then comes over here and plays nice with T-net and engages in discussion as if he were one of our own.

A rat.

Sad that is the highlight of his life. Wow!!***

Dec 17, 2013, 10:29 PM [ in reply to i remember when he went on tigerdroppings last year ]

What a bunch af jack*****

I would love to see people talk like that if they were not anonymous

I didn't care what 'they' thought about

Danny. I don't care what 'they' think about Dabo.

Re: I didn't care what 'they' thought about

Dec 17, 2013, 6:49 PM

this is the spirit. dont worry about them. Like when are we going to play.

that our fans get in froth over this shows a lot more about us (many candy a's in the fan base) than texas. grow a pair people

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why even link the crap to being with?***

Dec 17, 2013, 10:29 PM [ in reply to I didn't care what 'they' thought about ]

Dec 17, 2013, 6:53 PM

Who cares what they think? We are trending upward since Dabo's hire. Just because he isn't college football royalty yet doesn't mean anything to me. He has to get us playing more consistent against elite competition, but I support Dabo and am glad he is our coach.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those people in Texas must all be coots***

Dec 17, 2013, 7:01 PM

nm

Dec 17, 2013, 7:03 PM

Mack Brown 2.0 doesn't seem like an insult considering their previous NC was 1970

I wonder if some on that "fan" site also post here

Dec 17, 2013, 7:15 PM

Some of the postings have a very familiar ring to them....

What's with their football arrogance?

Dec 17, 2013, 7:38 PM

They could do a lot worse than Dabo. They act like they are so much better than us, yet we have been much better over the last few seasons. I don't think Dabo would want to be their coach anyway.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: What's with their football arrogance?

Dec 18, 2013, 11:49 AM

What's with their football arrogance? They're Texas. They can do that. They haven't had a great program in the past couple of years, but they are one of the Top 5 programs in the nation regardless.

Dec 17, 2013, 8:02 PM

So what you're saying is ....."There are a lot of clueless wannabe Athletic Directors on Texas message boards. Correct???

i cant disagree with any of f it

Dec 17, 2013, 8:40 PM

Morris is what turned this team around. If it weren't for him dabo probably would be gone by now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it wasn't for Dabo Morris wouldn't be here

Dec 17, 2013, 10:06 PM

If not for Dabo we wouldn't have the recruits that Morris is using for his offense. And especially this year if not for Dabo we wouldn't have Venables and his D won us at least two games this year

Shhhhh. Don't give out any clues.***

Dec 17, 2013, 10:32 PM

you could say the same thing for chizic and malzan

Dec 18, 2013, 7:35 AM [ in reply to If it wasn't for Dabo Morris wouldn't be here ]

Look how that turned out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i cant disagree with any of f it

Dec 18, 2013, 8:01 AM [ in reply to i cant disagree with any of f it ]

If not for Dabo we wouldn't have Morris???

You know Morris the one that has went away from the run the last two yrs against the coots.

Maybe

Dec 18, 2013, 12:23 PM [ in reply to i cant disagree with any of f it ]

But if Bobby Bowden didn't hire Mickey Andrews, then maybe he wouldn't have won near as much at FSU. Dabo has proven so far to have a nose for coaching talent. Morris might not and this is probably one of the biggest reasons some great offensive and defensive coordinators can't become great head coaches.

Dabo is 10-2 and playing in a BCS, they are 8-4 and

Dec 17, 2013, 8:55 PM

playing in a toilet bowl.

Jokes on them.

Dec 17, 2013, 9:10 PM

And the coot had to get his say in there. Do those Jock strap licking S O Bs follow everything Clemson. I never really thought that we were in those sister/brother marrying fatherless B@stards heads that deep. They have won 5 straight, and they are still feeling hopelessly inferior of anything Clemson!!!

Dec 17, 2013, 9:14 PM

I honestly thought it was pretty funny, but they can talk all the #### they want as we are winning 10-11 games a year and playing in big bowl games! Have fun at the rental car bowl you losers when Oregon stomps that a$$!!!!

Dec 17, 2013, 9:36 PM

That is what the real world thinks about Dabo for the sunshine pumpers on here.

Well...

Dec 17, 2013, 10:02 PM

They can shove that longhorn right up their ars! Those heifers sound a little nervous to me!!

good stuff

Dec 17, 2013, 10:34 PM

its amazing what not having orange colored glasses will do for you.

thanks for sharing. CU gets laughed at because of Dabo. I hope everyone enjoys that.

Likely written by coots. They don't understand Dabo

Dec 17, 2013, 10:38 PM

But they love the coach (spurlid) they hated for so many years. So fickle are the coots. Sold their souls for wins. Shamecocks.

not sure what coots have to do with that link

Dec 17, 2013, 10:47 PM

sure one posted on there, but that is mostly Texas fans and their thoughts on hiring Dabo. Lets not lose sight of that fact. Those things are being said about Dabo by people 2/3 of the way across the country.

Re: good stuff

Dec 17, 2013, 10:40 PM [ in reply to good stuff ]

I have talked family and friends of other teams, none of which laugh at Clemson. Many of them are fans of SEC teams. You USC fans laugh at us, we laugh at your drunk coach.

Re: good stuff

Dec 17, 2013, 10:45 PM

I should have said "spoken." "Talked" is not really grammatically correct.

I cant stop laughing!

Dec 17, 2013, 10:37 PM

The comments on dabo are cracking me up....most of which are spot on. The funniest it'd that gif of dabo turning around and starring at the tiger. ...Hahaha

haha yeah I had never seen that before***

Dec 17, 2013, 10:39 PM

Maybe it's because I listen to him every week, but I don't

Dec 17, 2013, 10:41 PM

understand the national perception of Dabo, and why it's so negative. His greatest faults are being too loyal and too positive.

It's interesting in how similar he is to Mike Gundy, yet the perception of them is so different.

Oh, and news for fans, hiring good assistants is the first responsibility of a head coach. duh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody calls Gundy a clown and cheerleader

Dec 17, 2013, 10:43 PM

for losing to a terrible West Virginia team or getting beat by OU once again. It is strange how Dabo is viewed so differently,

Don't know who you people associate with but I have not

Dec 17, 2013, 10:49 PM

heard any of my friends and associates speak anything but good things about Dabo and his accomplishments. These are fans of Bama, TN, Auburn, GT, AZ and many more schools. Surely nobody is dumb enough to think the statements by the dumpers and coots on this board are indicative of the rest of the football world. If you do then ever thought about some ocean front property in Arizona?

Wookie negative opinions on Texas

Dec 17, 2013, 11:03 PM

Screw them. As our coach prepares for his second BCS bowl in three years after his third consecutive ten-win season, they are preparing for their third straight year with single digit wins and a return trip to the freaking Alamo Bowl.

Imagine being that mediocre with all that money at your disposal. That has to be embarrassing. Imagine being THE University of Texas and getting upstaged in your own state by not only the archrival you decided you were too good to play anymore (A&M), but also Baylor.

null

dabo is a better coach than saban..

Dec 17, 2013, 11:20 PM

it ticks me off that texas fans do not want him..nvm me guys just towing the tiger net pumper line

I agree with them, I don't even want the idiot here***

Dec 18, 2013, 12:47 AM

Years ago as a youngster, I once referred to a playmate

Dec 18, 2013, 7:01 AM

as an idiot.

My Mother overheard and without hesitating said, "Go look in the mirror in the bathroom. You'll see someone who knows what it's like to be an idiot!"

True story...and one I've long considered worth remembering.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your mom was right***

Dec 18, 2013, 7:08 AM

Your mother

Dec 18, 2013, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Years ago as a youngster, I once referred to a playmate ]

was a very wise individual ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It sucks to be you then, doesn't it?***

Dec 18, 2013, 8:24 AM [ in reply to I agree with them, I don't even want the idiot here*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot***

Dec 18, 2013, 9:19 AM [ in reply to I agree with them, I don't even want the idiot here*** ]

Well this Dabo coached team would wax that longhorn ###

Dec 18, 2013, 2:37 AM

tweet that

OOC, any LSU fans talking trash about us on there?

Dec 18, 2013, 7:26 AM

Didn't think so....

Simply put, the folks who broadbrush Dabo or the Clemson program are generally (a) Capons or (b) people with agendas that find Dabo and Clemson's resurgence standing in their path.

I'm will to be there aren't any FSU folks on there trashing Clemson, and they beat us the last two years running. I'm will to bet there are no JawJaw fans on there, not after we took their best shot when they WERE a legitimate team.

Capons have earned their day atop the henhouse, and they are making the most of it. Bevo-ites either butt-hurt about Saban laughing at their program or in someone else's camp don't want Dabo for the same reason a smattering of folks here still don't want him...it manages their ego to realize how wrong they are about the man and the future of Clemson.

Like convict labor on the levees, they work into the night trying to shore up what will inevitably fail. Every day, their self-imposed Elba erodes just a little more of all they have between themselves and that pathetic self-realization.

They look anywhere for support of a mindset that has made them unable to enjoy the resurgence of Clemson, ironically missing out on the success and self-acceptance that is right in front of them.

Their's is a sorry lot, looking to Bevo for justification, just as the lost children of Israel looked to golden calves for salvation.

And their's will be just as terrible a fall.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2013, 7:49 AM

Yes we have become better with Morris and the stats show that to be true BUT Texas is not better than Clemson and right now they are a middle of the road team who cant win in the weak conference. They might get Morris but not Dabo...no way would he leave unless it is a package deal.
He has it good here in Clemson and if he goes there it could all go south for them real quick since they are way behind in recruiting in the sate of Texas. A&M pass them in recruiting and that has never happened.

not to mention the stress factor..

Dec 18, 2013, 8:05 AM

texas has very high expectations.here at clemson they arent no where near as high as at texas.

EFF Texas!!!!!

Dec 18, 2013, 8:27 AM

Who CARES what anyone in TEXAS thinks about OUR coach!?!?

Since when have the Longhorns been relevant anyway???

Neither CLEMSON or Dabo need your two cents worth about anything!

Go Tigers!!!!

Tejus was on my top ten chitlist before you posted this.

Dec 18, 2013, 8:31 AM

I rank them right up there with USCw, OSU, Michigan and ND. I wouldn't #### on their faces if they caught fire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People forget the spread wasn't quite

Dec 18, 2013, 8:32 AM

The phenomenon three years ago as it is now. Pretty much Oregon was the only power team running it that I can remember. Mostly mid-tier teams or mid-majors we're pushing the hurry up. Dabo like many others saw this as the future of college football offenses and wanted to hire a spread OC. He nailed the hire taking a renown high school coach who had only be on the college level for a short time at Tulsa.

Does Dabo get no credit for making a hire that Tommy and many others would have been too conceited to make?

that's quite true***

Dec 18, 2013, 11:50 AM

Sounds like they have a pretty good handle on things!***

Dec 18, 2013, 10:33 AM

Dec 18, 2013, 10:38 AM

Lol, the whole football world sees it, except TNet.

Dec 18, 2013, 1:54 PM

this is just too funny...all the Dabo lovers need to get on the Texas site and straighten that crowd out...hilarious....and for the most part ..100% dead on
Texas better grab Dabo up while they can ...before Alabama fires Saban and hires him..

Replies: 68
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic