Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,035

ACC

Sep 14, 2019, 10:37 AM

I used to argue with my boss (UGA alum) that the ACC had some other teams that would challenge us. We had some good teams. After BC lost to Kansas I’m not so sure. NC State looks good so far, as does Wake. However, I thought BC looked good and they lost to the worst Power Five Team. At the end of the day what matters is the playoffs and what Clemson does in those Playoffs.

Just tired of all the crap from SEC fans about how easy our conference is. Even when we beat them there is an excuse. ACC needs Florida State and Miami to be relevant. SEC is too heavy (they won’t agree). If we were too heavy we wouldn’t hear this nonsense. Some sort of other non sense sure, but not this conference crap. Stupid BC

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC

Sep 14, 2019, 11:10 AM

The worst loss this year is UT losing to Ga State. The difficulty is that the SEC propaganda machine never stops.

Sep 14, 2019, 11:12 AM

I live in Cootlumbia, and when I hear it being said that we have the easiest path to the playoffs than any power 5 team out there, I tell them that they could be right with their assessment of the ACC, but all those that are crying about our SOS has to do, is to beat us when we get to the playoff bc we have to beat somebody of significance before we move on to the NC game, and then, we have to play who ever the other team is playing for the NC. If we win the NCG, they don't have anything to cry about bc we have beat one or both the teams that has beaten good teams to get to where we are. All they have to do is just beat us, and so far, we have won 2 of the 3 NC games that we have played in, and we have beat some good teams to get there, and the we have beat what they believed was the best team in college FB as in Alabama. Anything anybody, no matter who they are or how they feel about Clemson and our path to the NCG, we Are the Champions, and their opinions can't take that away bc we have been one of, if not the the best team in college for the past 4 years, and we have proved it where it counts the most, on the field!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell your Boss to get back to you

Sep 14, 2019, 11:13 AM

WHEN UGA(Kirby) beats Bama.

Re: Tell your Boss to get back to you

Sep 14, 2019, 11:41 AM

Touché, he will probably have some excuse about how hard the SEC East is ??

It goes in cycles

Sep 14, 2019, 11:16 AM

But, other than Clemson, the ACC is very weak now

Re: It goes in cycles

Sep 14, 2019, 11:30 AM

Agreed. So what? Winning the CFP makes it a moot point.

If it helps SEC fans to feel better about themselves by talking about weaknesses of the ACC, whatever. As a Clemson-only fan, my reply would be let's talk about how Clemson would stomp your team in a real game and forget the conferences.

Sep 14, 2019, 11:21 AM

I still don't understand why so many here care about the perception the ACC. Sure, Clemson has an easier path. But what about 30-3 and 44-16? That should shut anyone up!

The arguing over the ACC is just a distraction that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. 30-3 and 44-16 is what matters.

Sep 14, 2019, 11:25 AM

I have lurked some different SEC team boards and the general consensus is this, Clemson doesn’t play anyone but.....we are a very, VERY good team regardless! I concur.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2019, 12:06 PM

tell any coot our strength of schedule would improve if the 1969 acc champs hadn't given up football.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,035
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic