Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorta politcal?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Sorta politcal?

Jun 30, 2020, 11:04 AM

Still funny, don't care

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The lady is either 6'4, or that's

Jun 30, 2020, 11:08 AM

the tiniest, least threatening gun I've ever seen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noisy Cricket

Jun 30, 2020, 11:14 AM

I feel like my wife sent you here to hurt me.

Jun 30, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to The lady is either 6'4, or that's ]

Yes... that’s exactly how she holds it. And yes... that’s what it looks like in her hand. I’m not sure why she’s screaming, but I’m pretty sure it’s not because she’s super enthusiastic about what I have to offer.

I mostly wish folks would quit sharing photos of our private moments.

Really, I hope these folks really enjoyed their kingdom before Solomon’s wisdom came knocking.

Reminds me of that scene in Austin Powers when he unpacks

Jun 30, 2020, 1:14 PM [ in reply to The lady is either 6'4, or that's ]

that little pistol and then Vanessa unpacks that huge Desert Eagle or whatever...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

THIS ISN'T 'NAM, KAREN, THERE ARE RULES

Jun 30, 2020, 11:08 AM

clemsonrulez08®

That sorry ##### is real, real lucky that thing didn't

Jun 30, 2020, 11:13 AM

go off as she broker pretty much every rule of handling a gun. I couldn't tell if the fella was using trigger discipline or not when he pointed his gun at folks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they were defending their private property, sooo....

Jun 30, 2020, 11:19 AM

I'd hope they were ready to pull the trigger if need be. If the police aren't going to protect people from looters and rioters, no one should be shocked when people are ready to take up arms to defend themselves and their property.

I mean, they thought they were but they weren't.

Jun 30, 2020, 11:22 AM

Did any of their stuff get torn up or did people they didn't like just walk by?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Armed people typically dissuade nonsense***

Jun 30, 2020, 11:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like these people added to it.***

Jun 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

Watch the video, as soon as they see them out there with

Jun 30, 2020, 11:33 AM

guns the little mob general starts instructing everybody to keep moving. They probably saved themselves quite a bit of property damage. Of course, now they've been thrust into the national spotlight which I'm sure will suck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know the mob was aiming for a different house

Jun 30, 2020, 11:41 AM

and that property was likely to get ###### up real. Were other places along the way torn up? I'm still not certain they can just point guns at folks.

When laws don't matter you can do anything you want***

Jun 30, 2020, 12:04 PM

Which is why we need strict enforcement of drug laws.***

Jun 30, 2020, 12:48 PM

vigs?

Jun 30, 2020, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Watch the video, as soon as they see them out there with ]

sorta like pigs, $1 to ryanadidas

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

actually, they ripped down the gate. It was a gated communit

Jun 30, 2020, 11:36 AM [ in reply to I mean, they thought they were but they weren't. ]

it wasnt some public street

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They also aren't hillbillies or rednecks

Jun 30, 2020, 11:43 AM

They are left wing lawyers who just used their constitutional rights to defend the rights given to them by our founders. It's about time people started fighting back against anarchy.

I don't really care that a gate was ripped down.

Jun 30, 2020, 11:45 AM [ in reply to actually, they ripped down the gate. It was a gated communit ]

I'm saying this couples defense of personal property defense would be pretty flimsy had one of those guns gone off.

Depends.

Jun 30, 2020, 11:57 AM

Where they were, and what the jury was like.

If someone through a Molotov cocktail at their house, they'd have right to use lethal force in some states.

She probably soiled her Depends***

Jun 30, 2020, 12:02 PM

That indeed would change pretty much anything.

Jun 30, 2020, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Depends. ]

I just contend that if they were really feeling threatened she would have been inside and dude likely would have let folks know he was armed but have been taking cover, like a smart person would.

^^^this^^^

Jun 30, 2020, 12:11 PM

you can't claim you were afraid for your life when you were outside with you barefoot wife waving guns around like you were the Pelzer light people at Christmas.

Maybe, but what does it matter?

Jun 30, 2020, 12:15 PM [ in reply to That indeed would change pretty much anything. ]

A mob of angry people broke down a gate to access their private property. You can knit pick their reaction, but they aren't the ones in the wrong here.

Tell me you would laugh your butt off

Jun 30, 2020, 12:41 PM

at this doofus in real life. Living on the UDP end of the private street where the gates are (the only reason they heard it) in their million dollar stone fortmansion, when they burst out of the house barefooted to valiantly defend their property from certain destruction. Didn't see any other Johnny Rambo neighbors...just them, looking like the untrained gun owners they are.

He's the same type of newb boat guy that doesn't slow down in the No Wake Zones in his loaded 30' Sea Ray, motor trimmed up, plowing through the water, oblivious to the smaller craft around him and the fuggin signs everywhere that say, "Don't do what you're fuggin' doing right now, a s s h o l e"

You would hate this guy.

Re: Tell me you would laugh your butt off

Jun 30, 2020, 12:46 PM

not really. he has someone to drive the boat for him, just like someone told him what to purchase firearm wise, he did and there he stands. They just forgot how to show him how to use it.

They are 100000% not in the wrong. The people who think they are in the wrong, they are the problem in this world.

Except for Aero, cause I like Aero and I know what he means and that he means well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The absurdity is my point. I'm fine with owning guns

Jun 30, 2020, 1:25 PM

for hunting and protection...I've got both. For protection, it is your final line of defense,the final word to anyone who defies you, and a critical danger to anyone around you. So if you make the decision to buy a deadly weapon, do the rest of us a ####### favor and learn how to use it.

IMO, what they did was make a tense situation more dangerous. Waving guns, engaging in a shouting match with protestors, who shout back to calm down and put their guns away. Nope they want wave guns and argue politics. They over reacted, plain and simple.

If they felt their lives were in danger, what the fugg were they doing outside in the first place? The only reason these two made the news is they were the only ones on the street waving guns and threatening people. The guns were the show.

You want to protect your property with guns, then do it right, be disciplined. I'm even fine with having your weapon drawn, that said, there was no reason for either one of those idiots to point it at an unarmed person. .

I'm sure I would, but I support his right to defend

Jun 30, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Tell me you would laugh your butt off ]

his family and property. I got a laugh out of how they were dressed, handled their guns, etc. but I'm not going to pretend they were the bad guys, either.

If their house was in ‘nam at the height of

Jun 30, 2020, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Depends. ]

The conflict they’d be fully justified too.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, maybe they should take those guns when they

Jun 30, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to actually, they ripped down the gate. It was a gated communit ]

request a refund of HOA fees for the poor protection from the gate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The double standards here are overwhelming!

Jun 30, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to I mean, they thought they were but they weren't. ]

So this couple are wrong for showing they have weapons and are willing to defend their own property when the rioters broke down an iron gate and were trespassing in a private neighborhood, but haven’t destroyed anything or set anything on fire on their personal property yet.... even though that’s what they’ve been doing everywhere else.

Within the past week you have protesters shutting down public streets and pointing a gun at a motorcyclists chest at point blank range telling him to turn around or they will shoot. And that’s ok... nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, the motorcycle incident you describe is not okay,

Jun 30, 2020, 12:28 PM

either.

Which one is less ok??

Jun 30, 2020, 12:31 PM

Here’s a hint: one is illegal. One is not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing you are saying the guy pointing a guy

Jun 30, 2020, 12:47 PM

at the motorcycle dude was guilty of assault. I'm not so certain these other people didn't also commit assault the second those gun barrels went towards the street.

Which one is less ok to you??***

Jun 30, 2020, 12:57 PM

What do I have to type here to get you to ask again?***

Jun 30, 2020, 1:16 PM

Change your name to aero and not answer the question.

Jun 30, 2020, 1:38 PM

That’s all!

She's got elephant legs

Jun 30, 2020, 12:17 PM

no ankles or curve to them, just straight down.

I wanna see that trunk***

Jun 30, 2020, 1:26 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic