Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Bama

Oct 20, 2017, 8:39 AM

A fan of theirs told me on wed. That when Satan leaves, dabs will definitely be their coach. Hurt my feelings a lil bit. Need someone to Make me feel better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Oct 20, 2017, 8:43 AM

Re: Tell 'em coot

Oct 20, 2017, 10:31 AM

Don't Know who you are nor do I care, but don't EVER call me a coot without revealing yourself. This is not the way I treat other clemson fans, and I'll assure you I've been to more games than you. I graduated from clemson, so did my son, my grandfather and my great grandfather. You're miserable. We get ten season tickets for the last thirty years. You know what to do.

Oct 20, 2017, 10:32 AM

Further. My name is Doug gingrey. Bring it.

Oct 20, 2017, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Tell 'em coot ]

if you're not going to the FSU game and want to give them away, I'd love to take my son.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 10:38 AM

I wish I could, but nephews, nieces and kids friends eat them up.

Oct 20, 2017, 10:39 AM

I know. I was just making conversation. Hope you all enjoy the game!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 10:44 AM

On the other hand, I would love for your kid to see that game. Message me.

If you let a Bama fan hurt your feelings, you've got

Oct 20, 2017, 8:44 AM

bigger troubles than Dabo leaving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama

Oct 20, 2017, 8:47 AM

Haha - So a Bama fan knows their athletic director and board well enough to know they would extend an offer and the same fan knows Dabo well enough to know he would accept. Yeah I believe that.

Oct 20, 2017, 10:38 AM

No. Thanks. I'm good. Just making a simple comment doesn't pay here.

Oct 20, 2017, 8:53 AM

what i don't get about all this dabo to bama when saban retires talk is... who said saban was retiring ANY time soon???.. look at b. bowden... paterno.. b. snyder.. holtz.. the greatest coaches don't hang it up in their 50's and 60's... they coach til they can't.. cause they love it.

and,.. does anyone realize that dabo has spent 14 years at clemson, compared to 11 at bama.. so, outside of the fact that he was born there, as far as universities go... he's not a bama guy coaching at clemson.. he's a clemson guy, period.

Ever since they lost the Natty

Oct 20, 2017, 9:19 AM

Them Elfants have been saying that. Carpe diem!

Re: Ever since they lost the Natty

Oct 20, 2017, 10:28 AM

+1 for the Avatar.

Oct 20, 2017, 10:36 AM

Want to feel better? Think about this...

Bama currently envies Clemson Football!

null

Oct 20, 2017, 10:41 AM

Thank you. I remember listening to the Alabama game when I was 11 years old with my grandfather on 9/20/75. We got whipped, I cried all night. Must be pstd.

Oct 20, 2017, 10:42 AM

Saban is there another 5 years. If Clemson wins one or two championships, stays competitive, he'll remain a Clemson Tiger. I personally think he loves Clemson and has made a home in the upstate.

Oct 20, 2017, 10:54 AM

We would make an internal hire and keep ticking...heck, Dabs may be the first in the locker room room to congratulate our boys after rolling them in the 2022 national championship game

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 11:28 AM

Following Saban will be like following Bryant "high expectations, immediately on the hot seat"

If Dabo goes to Bama, it will be after the guy after Saban. Then he can start over with a broken program and look like a hero.

Oct 20, 2017, 11:35 AM

Yep 51% = coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic