Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
a great american tells it like it is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 508

a great american tells it like it is

Jul 2, 2020, 9:05 AM

Ted Nugent knocks it out of the park:
“Why do I have to stay home just because ?????? are scared? How about ?????? stay home....?????? stay in ???????? house indefinitely, ?????? wear a mask, ?????? socially distance yourself from me, ?????? avoid restaurants, ?????? avoid baseball games, ?????? stay off the roads, ?????? avoid malls and beaches and parks, ?????? believe the made up death numbers, ?????? believe the media hype, ?????? get your toxic vaccine while avoiding vitamin C, sunshine and the things God gave us to actually heal,
I'm done playing ???????? dumb game. We are not “all in this together.” I'm not wearing ???????? dumb tin foil hat anymore. I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I'm no longer staying in my house or catering to ?????? because ?????? are scared. I'm not wearing a mask and I'm not staying 6 feet away from you anymore because I'm not afraid of you. You are not my enemy and if I get sick, it's not because of ??????, it's because of me and my system, which not only have I been addressing for quite some time, but I also know how to treat if I get sick.
This virus (or whatever it is) is already circulating. Millions of people have already encountered it, as it's been circulating around the world probably since last September. You WILL have to confront this thing, if you haven’t already. There is no way around it, unless you lock yourself up in your house and it somehow doesn't manage to hop on some mail or some groceries that you ordered online.
???????? fear is not an excuse to destroy America. ???????? fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen. So if you're scared, you can just put your tin foil hat on, or even wrap foil all around your whole body - or around your whole house if you wish - but please keep your fear contained to your little corner of the world and don't contaminate me or my family or my Country.”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ted Nugent

Jul 2, 2020, 9:08 AM

enjoying the movies

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ted Nugent

Jul 2, 2020, 9:17 AM

From the rate of the increase in cases, hospitalizations and deaths here in SC, it would appear Ted is far from alone in his opinion re: COVID. Party on people!!! It has nothing to do with fear, everything to do with being prudent. I like Ted have a lot of guns and enjoy shooting and hunting, but I cringe every time he starts opening his mouth. He is so over the top that I think he hurts the cause of maintaining gun rights.Ted is entertaining, but in no way a public health expert.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: a great american tells it like it is

Jul 2, 2020, 9:14 AM

So much littledickenergy in this rant (or whatever it is).

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

watdafukisdisshit?***

Jul 2, 2020, 9:16 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look here Ted,

Jul 2, 2020, 9:26 AM

You don't change behaviors for you, you change them for others. You change them because some folks don't have a choice in the matter of going out or not. Because maybe, just maybe changing behavior just a little can keep a few alive. I don't think folks in nursing homes are out doing any risky behaviors, but they are dying faster than normal, aren't they?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look here Ted,

Jul 2, 2020, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BUT WHAT ABOUT MAH RAHTS!!?!?!?!??!?!?!***

Jul 2, 2020, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Look here Ted, ]

Your right swing your fist ends where the

Jul 2, 2020, 9:30 AM

other man's nose begins.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that a threat?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Jul 2, 2020, 9:31 AM

You libs are all the same and wanna get violent anytime some1 dont agree with you! hypocrites!

Nah, it is a promise.***

Jul 2, 2020, 9:32 AM

and then when you try to fight me and I get scared and

Jul 2, 2020, 9:33 AM

pull out a pistol what you gone do then?

I could, also pull out a pistol. Then either

Jul 2, 2020, 9:37 AM

we either both get shot, one or the other gets shot, nobody gets shot, or an innocent bystander gets shot. There are other possibilities as well.

All of this leads me to believe that open carry is the way to go. Theory is that folks would be kinder to each other knowing other folks had a gun but not knowing how crazy they were.

Son, at that point I'm going to reach into my pocket and

Jul 2, 2020, 9:37 AM [ in reply to and then when you try to fight me and I get scared and ]

PULL OUT THIS PICTURE.

That should send you scampering away in fear and nobody gets hurt.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look here Ted,

Jul 2, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Look here Ted, ]

Well, the nursing home deaths are because they do not have the means to execute protocol and then you have positive patients being placed back into homes after going to the hospital.

This is far more nuanced than you statement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we absolutely should have found a way to

Jul 2, 2020, 11:46 AM

make nursing homes more of a closed system and #### sure should not have put them back in. The workers need to be able to come and go of course, but I think any reduction in that starting way back in March would have helped keep some people alive.

His music is the suxor. Necky noise.***

Jul 2, 2020, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His overall body of work isn't great, but there's no way you

Jul 2, 2020, 9:54 AM

can discount his first three records. He became very generic after that, but the man is quite an accomplished guitarist, and Ted Nugent, Free For All, and Cat Scratch Fever are very good records. Politics aside...you can't tell me that you haven't turned up the volume knob on Stranglehold at some point in your life.

My question is, has he always carried on like he has the

Jul 2, 2020, 9:59 AM

past 15 years or did Billy Graham get a hold on him like he did Charlie Daniels?

I don't remember that he did, but I sort of think that once

Jul 2, 2020, 10:11 AM

the record sales and concert tickets started faltering a bit, he realized he could embrace certain issues and stay 'relevant' by being the loudest voice in the room. While I might agree on a few things with Ted Nugent, his politics can be a bit off-putting to even some staunch conservatives. Left or right, the people that loudly scream about their position tend to get a little bit over the edge and typically end up being the enemy of common sense. That said, his first three records were solid examples of 70s classic rock and I stand by that statement.

RH has already remedied the problem,

Jul 2, 2020, 11:34 AM [ in reply to His music is the suxor. Necky noise.*** ]

But man what a lousy hot take.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would put him in "I don't care if I ever hear it again"

Jul 2, 2020, 6:21 PM [ in reply to His music is the suxor. Necky noise.*** ]

camp.

Never really a fan, but I have a very narrow bandwidth of what I like.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. That’s how they played it in 1918.

Jul 2, 2020, 10:06 AM

And H1N1 killed at least 17 million people.
Ffwd to 2020. Because of our changed behavior, COVID has only killed 516,000 so far.

Selfish Teddy should stick with the guitar. He is obviously not very knowledgeable in biology or medicine. His attitude (shared by many Americans) is what has made the US #1 in confirmed cases and number of deaths caused by this pandemic.

In other news, approximately 12,000 people are infected with cat scratch fever every year. An average of 500 of those individuals require hospitalization. Also known as cat scratch disease (CSD), cat scratch fever is an infection caused by Bartonella henselae bacteria. A Z-pack will usually knock it out in a few days. Unfortunately, there is no cure for selfish stupidity.

Dang, bro.

Jul 2, 2020, 12:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep. That’s how they played it in 1918.

Jul 2, 2020, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Yep. That’s how they played it in 1918. ]

I like his music but will lol if he gets it and dies.

Jul 2, 2020, 10:43 AM

He's old enough to be vulnerable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like his music but will lol if he gets it and dies.

Jul 2, 2020, 11:12 AM

THOUGHT YOU SNOWFLAKES WERE THE KIND AND COMPASSIONATE BUNCH.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT

Jul 2, 2020, 11:16 AM

BEFORE YOU GET THAT NO ONE CARES

So, let's talk about how pandemics work.

Jul 2, 2020, 11:27 AM

When there's a global outbreak, the CDC conducts contact tracing, and the public is expected (or sometimes required) to take precautionary measures, such as school closures and sports/entertainment cancellations.

The reason for doing these things is not out of FEAR of individuals contracting the virus (as in Great American Ted Nugent's claim), but rather, a desire to CONTAIN the outbreak as well as we can, at the local level.

Why do we want to CONTAIN the outbreak as best we can, at the local level? Because:
1) It reduces the strain on local health care resources, by reducing community spread
2) It lowers the death toll of the local outbreak, for the same reason as above
3) It lowers the risk of spread to other localities
4) It reduces the duration of the local outbreak, and therefore, lowers the local economic impact

If Great American Ted can't wrap his mind around these concepts, it's his God-given American right to remain ignorant. But hopefully, the vast majority of America will continue to just ignore this angry old man, yelling at the sky.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ted Nugent is now an intellectual leader of the GOP.

Jul 2, 2020, 11:32 AM

Good stuff, bruh.

Keep the wisdom coming all the way to November!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is he still banging underage girls?***

Jul 2, 2020, 1:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, can we all agree that this is the

Jul 2, 2020, 6:37 PM

worst post in the Lounge all week?

Replies: 31
| visibility 508
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic