Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tax returns
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 734

Tax returns

Apr 4, 2019, 5:40 PM

Tiger dad has requested that I release my tax returns for public viewing. I will be posting them shortly. Trust me they are really good. Well prepared. I’m have the best accountants.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tax returns

Apr 4, 2019, 5:41 PM

Actually turns out I’m under audit from the IRS. As soon as that’s done, I will be releasing them. They will be the greatest tax returns you ever seen. And my charitable donations are huge. No one does charity like me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2019, 5:43 PM

Not quite ready yet. I think only Tiger Dad wants to see them, so I’m going to wait until my term is over and then I will release. But I will be releasing the Special Councils report on my dealings with the Gamecocks very soon. Everyone wants to see them and I didn’t do anything wrong so why not.

Apr 4, 2019, 5:52 PM

Actually Catahoula will be releasing a 5 word summary on the report. It says “uncaged is...completely...not...guilty”. You don’t need to see any more as this proves without a doubt I am the greatest TigerNet poster of all time. Keep TigerNet great! Build the Firewall! Lock Memphis up!

Should I delete your returns I received by email?

Apr 4, 2019, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Tax returns ]

or just leave them on the server?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Should I delete your returns I received by email?

Apr 4, 2019, 5:57 PM

Were you granted the proper security clearance to view them or did your father in law just vouch for you?

Well, I'm what you would call a "Double-Aught" spy in secret

Apr 5, 2019, 7:25 AM

and my F-N-L would never vouch for me cause he thinks I'm a democrat. I've tried to splain that to him about it just being part of my "00" cover. Eh, who cares. I didn't hitch to him anyway. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Apr 4, 2019, 6:00 PM

Well this is certainly Yuuge! It is biggly helpful to all concerned.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2019, 6:07 PM

Please forward returns and any Coot collusion to The firm of Tesla and MemphisCat for review and corroboration. Thanks in advance , I have been assured your room at the Crossbar motel is reserved.

I know what his tax return looks like...

Apr 5, 2019, 10:12 AM

I have given large sum of money to unCAged.

How you ask? It is simple. It's called income redistribution.

People that actually work and pay taxes have their money confiscated by the government and given to lazy, handout accepting trash in the form of AFDC, WIC, Obamacare, welfare, Medicaid, etc. There is no doubt in my mind that I have financed the lifestyle of many a BRokeDick.

Hard working Tigers pay for your Section 8 housing (so you have a roof over your heads). We feed their children through WIC and AFDC. We take care of their medical needs through Obamacare and Medicaid. That way they can spend all of the money they make working at the 7-11 on the meth that they all are addicted to (and maybe a plasma TV and a playstation).

My reward, other than reading the tripe that unCAged brings to this board, is watching him live out his life on the latest installment of Cops.

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Are you trying to be clever?

Apr 5, 2019, 10:52 AM

Just remember, Don't send Flowers to your mother.

You've have exposed with your 52-deck of Mavericks with Jokers played as Sharpie-marked Aces.

You are building a Mausoleum to my ego. You are so kind.

Apr 6, 2019, 3:04 PM

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: I know what his tax return looks like...

Apr 5, 2019, 10:56 AM [ in reply to I know what his tax return looks like... ]

69% Tiger Pulse says what? Looks like hard evidence that people enjoy my posts more than yours.

The rest of your post is just awful for anyone associated with Clemson University to post about a fellow alumn, but I would expect that type of garbage from most Fox News viewers.

I gladly enjoy paying taxes as a top 5% earner in my state so that others who have not had the same opportunities as me can afford to have a roof over their head and feed their children.

Re: I know what his tax return looks like...

Apr 5, 2019, 12:54 PM

While I will tend to agree with some of what you posted I can never say I enjoy paying taxes to support those that made really poor life choices or lack the will to better themselves. I feel society has the responsibility to help those physically/mentally unable to work but I seperate on the others. To me they should be responsible for their own outcomes the same as I was over the course of my life.

The last line is what gripes me the most- a roof over their heads and to feed their choildren. See, if one is unable to keep a roof over ones head what in the world are they doing having children they obviously cannot take care of ? I believe that if I do not get to make your life choices then I bear no responsibility for your poor outcomes.

Replies: 13
| visibility 734
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic